Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC analysis for this month!  (Read 2275 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:52:50 AM

Hey Speculators,
I am starting up with a tentative analysis over Bitcoins and help you understand about the basic levels if you are not that Pro in all this.
I am a steady Price Action trader who loves to derive levels on his own by watching naked charts only because I never use any indicators to draw where the price will tend to move.
In the image above, we can clearly see that Bitcoin is currently at level which should be determined as the Pivot point as the coin is currently moving with good stability currently with no such harsh moves.
It is currently in a triangle and could break up any time towards high because the momentum towards upside is looking much better against a drop.
It is currently holding hard at its Pivot level and Support 1 (3500) seems unlikely atm seeing the gains it has made so far.
However, it needs to break the triangle with some great force and cross Resistance 1 (4000) in order to confirm an uptrend where achieving Resistance 2 (4500) won't be that hard. After that, I see a rally incoming.
Whenever there is a stability of price, the price is most likely going to go up directly afterwards. Just like your chart in the OP has speculated.

Even after the current pump i think it's still a great time to load up on coins before the end of the month. I'm fairly confident that the price is going to rise more as the end of the month approaches and have a real good crack at the $4000 resistance level this week.

Right now we are stabilizing at $3900 again, which means that it's probably going to shoot up to $4300 or even more for the short term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:35:00 AM

I think we are already experiencing the initial pump. People seem to be back at it trying to get as much bitcoin below $4000 as they can and that helps the market establish $4000 as a cushion for a higher pump eventually.

So your analysis was spot on.

I think we may stabilize at the current level, for a bit, or even experience a correction before another pump of +10% or so.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Hey Speculators,
I am starting up with a tentative analysis over Bitcoins and help you understand about the basic levels if you are not that Pro in all this.
I am a steady Price Action trader who loves to derive levels on his own by watching naked charts only because I never use any indicators to draw where the price will tend to move.
In the image above, we can clearly see that Bitcoin is currently at level which should be determined as the Pivot point as the coin is currently moving with good stability currently with no such harsh moves.
It is currently in a triangle and could break up any time towards high because the momentum towards upside is looking much better against a drop.
It is currently holding hard at its Pivot level and Support 1 (3500) seems unlikely atm seeing the gains it has made so far.
However, it needs to break the triangle with some great force and cross Resistance 1 (4000) in order to confirm an uptrend where achieving Resistance 2 (4500) won't be that hard. After that, I see a rally incoming.
Very nice analytical view on the current state of the market and actually the price is a bit stable and we expect a breakout that will lead to a significant momentum in bitcoin pricing. Though I am a news trader I am waiting for news that will come from China before the end of this month and see if I should buy or sell what I have.I will try to lean this technical analysis as a bird cannot fly with a single  wige.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

It is nice to see that we can surely speculate the price and your chart shows that the value will surely rise because it did fall back when the price had reach the $4800 dollar and fall to the $2800, it did rise back to $3900 and I think it will surely need to rise up until we can reach the $5000 mark value.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:28:17 PM

It is nice to see that we can surely speculate the price and your chart shows that the value will surely rise because it did fall back when the price had reach the $4800 dollar and fall to the $2800, it did rise back to $3900 and I think it will surely need to rise up until we can reach the $5000 mark value.

Yes, I was really scared about the 3500 and 3000 levels that if it would have dropped down back below 3600, this would have been very disastrous for the price to recover back but it did exactly how we all expected. It looks like this will still be stable till Christmas as every time, after such types of "basic" pumps are seen, the real one takes place during December only and lasts till January. Just checked and wanna share that if the price consolidates higher and manages to cross and remain above 4500 during this month, it won't be bad to expect a 1000 bucks increase the next month (in October) possibly because there's a line that's stopping and that's 4500 level.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:11:02 PM

Good analysis but bitcoin is unpredictable we can not sure if the price can be rise up more after fork maybe we can see if the price of bitcoin can be rise more up.. but if we compare the movement of the price from last year and now this november and december would be a great time to see the price increase until january this is base what happen from the past years and hope it could be happen to this coming november. I couldn't see any good potencial can be happen this coming october except if there are good news this coming month that can help to push the price up.
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

Good analysis but bitcoin is unpredictable we can not sure if the price can be rise up more after fork maybe we can see if the price of bitcoin can be rise more up.. but if we compare the movement of the price from last year and now this november and december would be a great time to see the price increase until january this is base what happen from the past years and hope it could be happen to this coming november. I couldn't see any good potencial can be happen this coming october except if there are good news this coming month that can help to push the price up.

IMO Bitcoin will be more popular after this year.But popularity creates both opportunities and problems.Good part is higher prices,bad part is governments gonna to take into consideration more strict rules against untraceable transactions.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 3920 dollars and for sure before end of this month the price back agaij 4k dollars and it will become stable and for sure we will see again 5k dollars in the month of october. Thats my prediction and speculation to the bitcoin price next month. So if you want to buy now this is the right time . But invest only you can afford to lose because its very hard to know what the exact price of bitcoin.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

I guess the price will stay as it is today and will only move in the middle of October as a preparation for the new hard fork in November. It seems bitcoin is playing around $3800-$4000 this September but I am hoping it will increase in October and higher appreciation will took place before this year will end. Anyway we are all speculators let's see what happen and maybe expect the unexpected.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Hey Speculators,

Ohhh well, a lot of us really do tend to see thing differently from one another, because im pretty sure that btc will be going down a lot this year, probably its lowest since the last hardfork. Although i do not have deadable and verifiable evidences at hand, I still believe this. Because I have been trusting my gut feeling for the past few months of being in this crypto world. And never did my gut feeling failed me. So having said so, I’ll just be waiting till this year is over before investing again, i might even go all in when my gut tells me to.

Great info tho, thanks for this.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

Ohhh well, a lot of us really do tend to see thing differently from one another, because im pretty sure that btc will be going down a lot this year, probably its lowest since the last hardfork. Although i do not have deadable and verifiable evidences at hand, I still believe this. Because I have been trusting my gut feeling for the past few months of being in this crypto world. And never did my gut feeling failed me. So having said so, I’ll just be waiting till this year is over before investing again, i might even go all in when my gut tells me to.

Great info tho, thanks for this.

Hey, you are extremely welcome! Smiley
And yeah, you are right that everyone thinks differently and have their own unique ways to see/believe things. I saw what charts told me and just like your gut feeling, I feel we may see some downtrend during the November - December phase because of all that hardfork shit that's currently going on. Still unaware because even a scenario may take place where BTC won't give a fuck to that and may move on.

UPDATE: Anyways guys, congratulations on Bitcoins breaking our first target of 4k and as expected, we are slowly heading towards 4500 which once reached, will confirm the bells that alarmed my mind to believe that it will be above 5k in October. It's going as expected, still a long way to go. Hope you all are enjoying with me.
 Grin
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

UPDATE 2: Guys, we were lucky to have reached 4450 price level before the end of October and I guess there are some more surprises waiting ahead in the near future, some exciting events happening:
- Decision of miners over SegWit2x
- A new hard fork possibly named "Bitcoin Gold".
- May define a new era of Bitcoins or Bitcoin will still get the victory.

Don't know what will happen, but whatever does it will be extremely exciting. Stay tuned for the real story that's yet to happen during this whole month.
We are now heading towards a big bubble and I can assure you that this time, it's not small.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:08 PM

IMO Bitcoin will be more popular after this year.But popularity creates both opportunities and problems.Good part is higher prices,bad part is governments gonna to take into consideration more strict rules against untraceable transactions.
Well since bitcoin is getting more impressions and trends some people would be interested that can share to other people that is why it is getting more popularity but if they experience of investing and experience of price down just like what happen from past months ago people who using bitcoin are reduced. so i think we are still in normal states of popularity.
The popularity is not a problem that is why there are developers are keep bitcoin develop if there is issue bugs and problems they are fixing it..
I think for restriction here in my country bitcoin is legal no government action as of now.. and i think there is no reason to make bitcoin restricted to use. because mostly business online right now are accepting bitcoin as payment.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:01:56 PM

It seems the bitcoin survive around $4200-$4500 this September but I'm hoping it'll improve in October and higher appreciation will occur before the year ends, but if we compare the price movement from last year and now this november and December will be the right time to see the price rises until January this basis what is happening of the year and I hope in the month of november will be an increase in the price of
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

It seems the bitcoin survive around $4200-$4500 this September but I'm hoping it'll improve in October and higher appreciation will occur before the year ends, but if we compare the price movement from last year and now this november and December will be the right time to see the price rises until January this basis what is happening of the year and I hope in the month of november will be an increase in the price of
I am seeing bitcoin price to $4500 or more this year ends. Though bitcoin price is uncertain its value daily, time to time because its hard to speculate at the exact price. But still Im hoping it will reach more than $4500 this year ends.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:44:05 PM

It is hard to speculate the price right now, nobody can predict how much money will be worth tomorrow, but it needs to touch $4500 asap, because that would mean that the bullish trend will remain, if not, then probably we are going to go bearish again and maybe we would see the price below $4000, i really hope that this is not going to happen, because it would be bad for all of us.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:35:39 AM

It is hard to speculate the price right now, nobody can predict how much money will be worth tomorrow, but it needs to touch $4500 asap, because that would mean that the bullish trend will remain, if not, then probably we are going to go bearish again and maybe we would see the price below $4000, i really hope that this is not going to happen, because it would be bad for all of us.

Not only this time bitcoin is volatile ever. No one can predict what going to happen tomorrow. We can only try to predict its value.

Hey Speculators,

On this oct the graph is almost the mirror image of the image you have posted. the value started increasing . And we can hope that it will reach around 5000 $ at the end of the month.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

i think for this month, the value will keep on increasing, considering the news we are receiving, all seems to be positive, we should also keep in mind that as this month there will also be another fork and it is for bitcoin gold, all the graphs are also showing positive outcomes, there are also reversal of the chinese decision when it comes to their exchanges, as long as they are licenses, it means that they can operate, japan as well had endorsed 11 exchanges and then there is goldman sachs, they also wanted to have their own exchanges, i think an increase in exchanges could also mean an increase in interest with bitcoins and a lot of work for miners. i think it is safe to say that this month, we could see bitcoin again having a value of 5000 usd or even more and by the end of the month, it might be reaching a new record and also by november, next month, we could see that bitcoin might go over to 6000 usd or even 7000 usd, if all runs smoothly with the forks and probably we might not a hear another word from jpmorhgan's jamie dimon, bad mouthing bitcoin, since a lot of support is coming for bitcoin.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:26:00 AM

UPDATE 2: Guys, we were lucky to have reached 4450 price level before the end of October and I guess there are some more surprises waiting ahead in the near future, some exciting events happening:

Don't know what will happen, but whatever does it will be extremely exciting. Stay tuned for the real story that's yet to happen during this whole month.
We are now heading towards a big bubble and I can assure you that this time, it's not small.

Agreed. I think that the pump will take us to $7k+ if the news with Segwit2x will be positive instead of negative, and we see quite a big bubble developing in the bitcoin price that will not pop for a few months.

However, the price forecast will depend a lot of bitcoin gold and Segwit2x, what turns out and how the markets react to the news.

If the news is negative then we could see bitcoin head down to sub $4000 once again.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:46:01 AM

Agreed. I think that the pump will take us to $7k+ if the news with Segwit2x will be positive instead of negative, and we see quite a big bubble developing in the bitcoin price that will not pop for a few months.

However, the price forecast will depend a lot of bitcoin gold and Segwit2x, what turns out and how the markets react to the news.

If the news is negative then we could see bitcoin head down to sub $4000 once again.

Some factors also that could add the price increase if with the coming of more and more investors either from rich guys or some local traders. Because even if those work out but if another big company or state like China would change their mind then the success from those activation would take only a short time. So for me, i still hope their are more investors in bitcoin so it could help surge bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: