Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4459 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

bitcoin will not be stopped because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency for the future, with prices still rising and falling this is a golden opportunity to benefit from it.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

bitcoin will not be stopped because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency for the future, with prices still rising and falling this is a golden opportunity to benefit from it.
The community believing bitcoin that would make something difference in the future. As everyone embrace this new generation of currencies, I believe all of us will gained benefits from here. Though bitcoin isn't totally recognized worldwide at thid time but I know it will go for that someday.
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

The Value of 1 Bitcoin is 100 Million Satoshi  Cheesy

Bitcoin it self has no value at all. We buy numbers (Private Key) and hope to sell it for a higher price in the future.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.

well next stop is 15k
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

In this year,Bitcoin price is increasing and it has already reached a huge amount of money. It's very expensive now for people.I think,it's price will increase more in this month.So,the value of Bitcoin is so high.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:14:25 PM

Bitcoin is peer to peer cryptocurrency which can be accessed via internet only. It means its clearly a digital/virtual currency which can be stored transacted electronically only. In such conditions price of Bitcoins is decided by its users. According to Bitcoins specification there is limited number of supply of Bitcoins and will be generated till 2145. So till 2145 value of Bitcoins will be more higher.
Nievs

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

The value of bitcoin is unpredictable
Sometimes the value of bitcoin increase day by day
Like what I said unpredictable you should analyze when the price go lower
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

Value of bitcoin in forex market.

Currently still below the red line, chances are that many will lose money trading cripto if they take the balance of cripto money.

To solve the problem if you do not want to lose money in trading cripto, we do not make transactions cripto money balance.

Because it is dangerous for the investor to be more secure in the value of the amount of the balance savings let it take place and wait for several days / several months ..

Make sure the cripto money price goes back up and and see if the bitcoin balance has gone up and the first deposit amount means it already exists good change with all cripto money balance save.

Do not be too afraid of losing the amount of money saved, if you do not want to lose again.

Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

The value of bitcoin is like a roller coaster.But in the next year the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, the same as cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

The value of Bitcoin has been in some kind of regulations. Until the real market influencers are being incapacitated, then we have a regulatory body to put things in check, bitcoin will soon exhibit its volatility character soon.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

mining of bitcoin and its monetary supply are invariant, therefore demand is the only long-term variable in its price determinant, in regardless of the cost it will cost miners to mine it.

the price determines the aggregate cost of mining, and not the other way around. That is because the cost of mining only determines who mines. It does not determine how much is mined. though the price of bitcoin is unpredictable and cannot be predicted by anyone as the price can rice today and fall tomorrow.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

got it,thats why people love to invest here because of the volatility of every coins,this way many of us come to gain profit from it,all of this qualities are the factors why investors comes many each day..

The value of bitcoin is like a roller coaster.But in the next year the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.
Nostra Damus is that you?how did you know that bitcoin price will GO HIGHER AND HIGHER NEXT YEAR?dont tell stories that no one can prove,because many spectators will believe you
chocomartin

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

I think most of you missed his/her point. OP wasn't talking about what its current price is but how its value is measured based on actual concrete factors (such as the example he used with gold and manual labor although I don't think the value of gold is equal to the cost incurred in mining it). In my opinion, what could justify BTC's price is its value in being a decentralized currency. What I mean by this is that people see value in the use of a currency wherein no authoritarian entity is looming over them watching their transactions and no third party incurring additional transaction fees.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

mining of bitcoin and its money related supply are invariant, in this way request is the main long haul variable in its value determinant, in paying little respect to the cost it will cost excavators to mine it.
the cost decides the total cost of mining, and not the a different way. That is on account of the cost of mining just figures out who mines. It doesn't decide what amount is mined. in spite of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is erratic and can't be anticipated by anybody as the cost can rice today and fall tomorrow.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

The value of Bitcoin has been in some kind of regulations. Until the real market influencers are being incapacitated, then we have a regulatory body to put things in check, bitcoin will soon exhibit its volatility character soon.
Futures, as they are known, allow two parties to exchange an asset at a specified price at an agreed upon date in the future.The combined value of every bitcoin currently in existence is around $274bn - more than most major companies.In theory, investors will now be able to bet against Bitcoin - which could help find the currency's true value.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

The value of bitcoin is still very low so limited the income of investors who invest with cripto money.

Indeed this is an opportunity for investors to collect as much coin bitcoin as possible.

But if investors do not have a large capital base to buy cripto money, it's useless to invest in a low deposit because of the little profit earned, and take a long time to collect the large amount of bitcoin.

So indeed we are limited with the basic capital that we have to be able to invest with bitcoin.

Or we also develop our bitcoin deposit money in another way. Hopefully useful and useful for many people.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

I'm really surprised by the current bitcoin value, the bitcoin price movement is so fast and now it's worth over $ 10,000, it's really a fantastic value.

Significant bitcoin growth makes many people want to invest in bitcoin because they want to take advantage of this very promising price.

Everyone will take advantage of a good opportunity by looking at the situation to gain great benefits through the use of bitcoin.
dont be surprised as bitcoin carrying high price(though this days are not)as the volume of this great coin has limited and now almost come to be mined all of it..im optimistic on this part but i know this coin will reach $100,000 in the near future as the effect of lightning network now is being accepted by old investors who use to leave bitcoin,and now coming back again because of this action
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

I'm really surprised by the current bitcoin value, the bitcoin price movement is so fast and now it's worth over $ 10,000, it's really a fantastic value.

Significant bitcoin growth makes many people want to invest in bitcoin because they want to take advantage of this very promising price.

Everyone will take advantage of a good opportunity by looking at the situation to gain great benefits through the use of bitcoin.
dont be surprised as bitcoin carrying high price(though this days are not)as the volume of this great coin has limited and now almost come to be mined all of it..im optimistic on this part but i know this coin will reach $100,000 in the near future as the effect of lightning network now is being accepted by old investors who use to leave bitcoin,and now coming back again because of this action

lightning network have a lot of bugs and problems at this moment its not a way to fix all bitcoin lags and speed. Also hodlers like satoshi who have 100k bitcoins and other ones still didn't sell they bitcoin on markets and i could impress what will be when they will started to sell it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

The value of bitcoin is now recovering and it is more effective of the investors who invest crypto money. This will be a good sign for all users on bitcoin because we can immediately earn good profit .The movement of the price is still increasing because of the volatility .A good investment site is here which is called as a promising coin of the future and that is bitcoin ,day by day bitcoin is growing and developing more this will be a great opportunities for the users and has a most potential in terms of earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: