Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4458 times)
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

for us now the value of bitcoin with low value, although now its low value we will not panic and will not worry, I am sure that in a short time the price of bitcoin will rise again. so now is a very good time we can get a lot of bitcoin, because we will also get more profit by waiting for the price to go up.
Rather you must know the opportunities and chances hidden in this low value tenure. Bitcoin is always there to help us. And right now the time is exact, just make some wise moves and think over best strategies. Plan them and make your profile strong. Just get into this world and even when prices are low, get some money and buy bitcoin. That would be the start of best era of your life.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

Since the starting of bitcoin a few number of people invest into bitcoin.But now a lot of number peoples invest into bitcoin because bitcoin is promising crypto coin and very potential coin.peoples gain profit to invest into bitcoin.In a word bitcoin become a valuable thing to the peoples.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

for us now the value of bitcoin with low value, although now its low value we will not panic and will not worry, I am sure that in a short time the price of bitcoin will rise again. so now is a very good time we can get a lot of bitcoin, because we will also get more profit by waiting for the price to go up.
Rather you must know the opportunities and chances hidden in this low value tenure. Bitcoin is always there to help us. And right now the time is exact, just make some wise moves and think over best strategies. Plan them and make your profile strong. Just get into this world and even when prices are low, get some money and buy bitcoin. That would be the start of best era of your life.

If you are worrying so much about the price of cryptocurrency due to its falling prices then the best thing to do is just read positive speculations in order to boost your confidence on holding your coins.

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

I fancy crypto technologies I even have bought BTC and ETH and I consider that it is my contribution in our common deal of developing the crypto industry. Every day I read something new about crypto to improve my knowledge and I explain my fiends benefits of cryptocurrencies to involve them to be an investors because I really hope that it will be a new upward trend on crypto market.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:16:56 PM

The value of bitcoin will never be stable as long as bitcoin is still not supported by many countries, at least bitcoin has a center that can be made something that can set if the value of bitcoin to be stable. I knew it would not be possible, though it was unlikely that it could happen. But I think the bitcoin value is very difficult to predict.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

What do you know about the value of bitcoin, remember that 2008 was the year of the global economic crisis as well as that of the United States due to the introduction of bitrates that contributed to changing inflation towards...
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

yes the value of bitcoin depends on demand, supply and is homogeneous. In contrast to gold that has other factors such as protecting the value and price of gold trading contracts.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

If the gold value was based on what it takes to mine it then the price wouldn't be so high. After all, they use slave children to mine and pay the families peanuts. There are several but the most significant parameter is the quotation established by the "fixing".

If the volatility is not something that people can handle then the cryptocurrency market is certainly not for them. Because there is not a lot much more volatile than cryptos

Bitcoin is not stoppable so that the reason for bitcoin process value chance every time and every day it will give more information and get the profitable one bitcoin is the value is must check before sell bacon is the booster to the get profit income process and development bitcoin is the analysis to the improve the price spices and it will use full to get the growth and business process bitcoin value is the must for the process.
I am sure that bitcoin is really unstoppable, even if how many time bitcoin will go down and decrease it's price, I am still believing and hoping that bitcoin will recover again soon. Being patient is the key for us to gain a good profit.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.  

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
LOL, I don’t know what you’re talking about, all I know is that the price of Bitcoin is $6k as of now. So anyone telling me that Bitcoin has no value must be very crazy. Unless you mean at the start and that was a decade ago.

And I can remember that the price of Bitcoin then as of when it was new was around $0. Cents Or so and later got to $1.7. From there it got to $250 around 2014 or so. Now it is worth thousands of dollars and this is the worth as of now. Everything has its worth, and as time goes by, the worth either increases or decreases.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Since the starting of bitcoin a few number of people invest into bitcoin.But now a lot of number peoples invest into bitcoin because bitcoin is promising crypto coin and very potential coin.peoples gain profit to invest into bitcoin.In a word bitcoin become a valuable thing to the peoples.
The value of bitcoin is still very high and people are investing in it because the price is low and everyone knows that in the future the price will grow again and they will make huge profits from their investment. For me bitcoin in this day is a very profitable mean of earning money in less time compare to other regular businesses. It is the future currency for the whole world.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

What do you think about the value of bitcoin ? that people like bitcoin like gold have? Bitcoin is like a precious metal bitcoin as measured by the bitcoin values given to each person who realizes it.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

As we take look back of bitcoin history from its existence, we truly amazed and totally a fast movement of price in the market. Since from the start, only few numbers of person who are trying to invest with bitcoin. But now, we can't imagine how many are they? Because they  want to take advantage from its promising price. This things signifies that it will take a big role in the community as it gives opportunity for us to have big chances of winning.

The role of the community now is at its highest point. Because, as you said, we have a big player pool for bitcoin. In the past, the number was really small compared to now.

The curve of demand and liquiditation will determine the future of bitcoin.

That is really true that the community for bitcoin has the highest pool, perhaps the largest market cap. But the coin is too volatile to determine its value based on market cap alone. Besides the total number of coins in circulation are too small for such a potential coin. This coins are too volatile and making predictions of prices will definitely not be true. The demand will determine the supply. As at now most people are receding from investing into bitcoin.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.

this is correct, what makes bitcoin so risky for short- term invesments is the high volatility of the price, the quick and rapidness of the trend to change is what makes it difficult for experts like you to intuitively manage the returns. in just a matter of minutes can be drastic and can be profitable at the same time, unlike any other investments that has less volatile like properties and gold assets.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

I don't really know who is Adam smith. I Just know bitcoin and its potential which helps me in past and gives me new life and i know it will help me in future too.Just look the chart and you'll get your all answer how bitcoin start increasing after 2009, This crypto currency achieve that goal which other coins were unable to do.Bitcoin all depends on supply or demand i never believe such people who say negative against bitcoins.Just support bitcoin and in return it will support you in your future
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

We are well aware of the current market value which is 5.8k dollar which is a lowest recorded value this year. The value yesterday dropped at 6.1k dollar and amazed us but we were still expecting for the good but shocked again today. We know of a strong reality that the Bitcoin has recovered many times in past after huge down falls and this time we will see a better value again in the upcoming days.

Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

This post was done last year and i could still agree with it. Yes, i would liquidate my cash and just up and invest it on crypto currency. Although i know we are in a crisis right now but then again,  i know its just a humo in the road that we will leave behind. I have known of people beefing up their holdings during the crisis and are sitting pretty right now.

There are still some guys on the stage who would just earn money from bitcoin trading or from the Bounty companies and just turn their profits into cash, that way they secure themselves from the bubble.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Well right now, the entire Bitcoin market capitalisation is roughly equal to a company in the Fortune 100. If it were a centralised industry, it would likely be the fastest growing hundred billion dollar organisation ever created. That just goes to show the potential of the technology, explosive growth is always associated with growing pains, but I am sure the developer community will overcome these, and Bitcoin will eventually overtake even the largest companies in terms of cap.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

bitcoin values are very volatile and difficult to predict. the rise or fall of bitcoin values is influenced by various factors. currently the bitcoin value is at its lowest point level that is below $ 6,500. bitcoin values are particularly vulnerable to political, social issues in many countries so that the negative risks to investing in crypto are enormous.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

The digital currency Bitcoin has moved from the fringes to more of the mainstream in the past few week, mostly because it's value has risen at such an extraordinary rate. And just like a surging stock, it's left a lot people wishing they'd either got in earlier, or wondering how they can jump on board now.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

bitcoin values are very volatile and difficult to predict. the rise or fall of bitcoin values is influenced by various factors. currently the bitcoin value is at its lowest point level that is below $ 6,500. bitcoin values are particularly vulnerable to political, social issues in many countries so that the negative risks to investing in crypto are enormous.
We are still in the very early stages of the birth of this asset class, and expects to will see a sustained increase in cryptocurrencies over the next few years, just as we must expects will also see enormous volatility over that time period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: