Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:20:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4459 times)
Syarief28

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

We cannot imagine how bitcoin became famous today, from nonsense to something very valuable as I explained.
Bitcoin is now becoming popular and everyone wants to have it as their investment. Because it is valuable, it becomes increasingly influential in the market. that the price of all goods equals the work of humans involved in their exploitation and that is a very good guide.
We can also find that it is also clear from the costs involved in human work. But at the same time we must show that it is only a rule in a perfect world
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
We can not deny the huge value of bitcoin to humans, you can see that bitcoin as a breakthrough in 4.0 technology, the market is constantly decreasing in the long run and bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall sharply next time but you can see that bitoin is the beginning of the new transaction form. All transactions are easy and anonymous.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
We can not deny the huge value of bitcoin to humans, you can see that bitcoin as a breakthrough in 4.0 technology, the market is constantly decreasing in the long run and bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall sharply next time but you can see that bitoin is the beginning of the new transaction form. All transactions are easy and anonymous.

The value of bitcoins today is starting to grow again from $5k dollars and it was a good sign that there are still a lot of people who are holding their coins and waiting for the price to pump up.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

What do you think about the value that bitcoin is having?
Bitcoin makes it possible for investors with the right environment to make a profit and bitcoin makes trading faster and more economical. The most important bitcoin will be for those who prefer investing.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

What do you think about the value that bitcoin is having?
Bitcoin makes it possible for investors with the right environment to make a profit and bitcoin makes trading faster and more economical. The most important bitcoin will be for those who prefer investing.

If Gold price determine by labour cost, bitcoin determine by electricity cost. We need good equipment to mine bitcoin and need stable electricity to mine bitcoin. Beside that, bitcoin is store of value and price determined by supply and demand
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

Prices on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are determined by how much market demand. The price can be greatly increased if the market demand is very large and can also go down if the market demand is only a little. For mining, the costs incurred by miners are not small. They have to incur large costs in payment of electricity, maintenance, equipment damage etc.
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

Today the value of 1 bitcoin to USD is 6,507.78 USD.Bitcoin value is changeable sometimes increasing,sometimes decreasing.Its part of it in a simple and its a nature of bitcoin on that kind of condition.
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Bitcoin was originally intended to be an instrument for transferring anonymous, decentralized, and secure human-to-human value.
Digital money like bitcoin offers a unique service: financial transactions do not require government money issuing or bank processing payments. One day a bitcoin can make the dollar become obsolete.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

The bitcoin value is considered by investors as gold and silver rather than cash because bitcoin has gold-like characteristics that are able to store as well as be able to trade more bitcoin without losing the raw cost. whether to create bitcoin as cash
JoeG.Fuller123

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

The tremendous value of bitcoin creates the demand for explosive computing power. As it approaches the ceiling of the supply curve, the difficulty of the problems that the computer needs to address in order to create incremental bitcoins - a way of controlling the supply by the bitcoin maker.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

If you would have analyzed the market frequently,it was more than $4400 price of BTC. Due to volatility,it can't stay at any fixed value.
Do not look on the dark sides of bitcoin market,the ups and downs will happen always as this process designates its importance more than before.
So yes this is the right moment to make your dreams come true by holding bitcoins.

Last statement is definitely what people need to do. Bitcoin will be the future. It will help us to have a better amd brighter future. The bitcoin will make our life easier. Doing transactions is easy at the same tome investing. Number of unemployed will be lessened. And such. Bitcoin has the power to make our life easier that is its value.
Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

Bitcoin will play an important role in the digital world. Bitcoin pricing will be less quantifiable, largely based on what the idea of a coin is, and what it will become in the future.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

I also think that the volatility of bitcoin and altcoin is very high and this also disrupts my mind, but after I started investing and playing a little trading I started to have an idea that the profit from crypto was real and feasible to do
Linconde6654

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Bitcoin or other virtual currency can never be treated as a real currency, like the US dollar or the Euro, because virtual currency is not affected by interest rates. Bitcoin is not like some precious metals like gold, diamonds ... because it is not worth to become a jewelry.
baddertin9716

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

The real value of Bitcoin is not reflected in the price. It lies in usefulness, convenience. It's also where you want to get Bitcoins. No organization can intervene and control. So the real value should be reflected in the security in the purchase and payment.
brainsmart

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

yes the value of bitcoin depends on demand, supply and is homogeneous. In contrast to gold that has other factors such as protecting the value and price of gold trading contracts.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Yes I believe  and think so. How would one be happy to sell something in his position that he has worked about so hard and just sell it to others so easily and effortlessly? I think it is a self rule or more of an instinct to ask for something big as a barter to something you did work too hard for which others do need.  I think many will agree with this.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

The value of Bitcoin is determined by how important it is to use in ordinary life, for ordinary people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

After all, after the world system abandoned the "gold standard" money began to depend on the state of production of states and the policies of their governments. Bitcoin does not have such uncertainty, it is not subject to inflation, its meaning as an ecosystem is not fully understood by everyone.
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

bitcoin price now is still in low price i think this year it will maintain their price.so sad to say this but i think we are not lucky in this year i hope next year will have a great opportunity on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: