Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4458 times)
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.

For me, The bitcoin is very important because the bitcoin change my life and also it helps me to rise and help my family in their daily needs and expenses. I want to have a better life that's why I used bitcoin. The bitcoin price now is increasing because of the bitcoin investors so it is favor for me to work hard here on bitcoin.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

The determinants of increasing bitcoin depend on demand and that will make prices go up. Now bitcoin is experiencing a critical period and we must be patient for that.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
Yes. I do believe that Bitcoin has a value and it's value will increase in the upcoming years as it has a very high potential. this is evident as its popularity has increased a lot since it has started among the people all over the world and its demand among the people has also increased all over the world and I this is evident from the increasing price of Bitcoin since it has started.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

We all have different views about bitcoin's value. Some lose hope easily whenever its value goes down all of a sudden. Some stays faithful because they know it will still rise up again after a few while. If you are going to give up easily on bitcoin's value, don't expect anything much from it anymore since you already think you wouldn't gain much from it.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

bitcoin now costs about $ 6500 and the price of bitcoin always fluctuates. This constant change has made bitcoin a digital currency that many investors choose to invest in and earn a profit. leveraged from bitcoin investment
Priyasad9

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

bitcoin has now decreased its value. Today it is $ 6400. This is one of the most valuable coins in the world. People in bitcoin invest heavily. That's a lot too high a coin. Because bitcoin increased its value to $ 20000 last year. People expect a huge profit. Therefore, it invests here. The value of bitcoin may be high in the coming years
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

I feel that even though the value of bitcoin has fallen and I noticed it was stagnant at $6.4k from yesterday, but that value is still the best price I think, because bitcoin can still survive and not fall deeper than $5k.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Volatility is determined solely by bitcoin holders. If you panic, you sell cheaply, if you don't you sell at a good price for you. I believe bitcoin's  value is more in the services it provides to people with ease  than in it's price.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

It seems amazing to most people when they come to analyze what is happening to bitcoin. I get the same impression and i begin to ask myself that what is causing this dip and will i gain the amount i invested in back?
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

Volatility is determined solely by bitcoin holders. If you panic, you sell cheaply, if you don't you sell at a good price for you. I believe bitcoin's  value is more in the services it provides to people with ease  than in it's price.
people when they see prices go down, they often directly sell them, even though the people who sell them or panic are those who make prices go down again, actually everything is how courage to hold the panic

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Well, the price of BTC today is an extremely complicated thing because lots of interested parties are involved in it, traders, investors, holders etc. As for me it should be around 10k$.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

The determinants of increasing bitcoin depend on demand and that will make prices go up. Now bitcoin is experiencing a critical period and we must be patient for that.

Yup and it's hard to tell what will be now. Maybe it can road to the $5000 or it will grow back to 20k. Situation on the market is totally unstable and we can't know, what we will see in the future.
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

Bitcoin value is now lower. It is a normal situation. Because the bitcoin value varies periodically. bitcoin is a whole world recognized. Investors are investing heavily here. It has a lot of value. Now, while the value of bitcoin is down, this value is likely to increase over the next few years. Today, the value of this is $ 6400. Investors expect to make a big profit. bitcoin will increase its value in the coming years
Asanza25

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

I think bitcoin now is more popular to many people and countries.Because many people dump the price to buy cheap bitcoin to expect earn profit in the near future.Young,old all people are interest in to bitcoun.Because the value of bitcoun is unpredictable. Wink Wink
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

If you want to invest, you have to understand the risks. And the volatility you wrote about is normal for a digital asset named bitcoin. This is all speculation, everyone wants to make money on it.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

AS for today the value of bitcoin is quiet low and I guess this is the best time for investors to buy for more bitcoin. Bitcoin for me will be increasing this coming months and how lucky for those who have hold bitcoins in their wallet for they will have huge profit soon.
okjanu

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

The value of bitcoin is very important for us. Maybe,we all know bitcoin value depends on a bunch of people who became interested to invest their money through bitcoin.Bitcoin is meant to be used as a currency in the first place and they must use it like what it is intended to for it to gain value from pure demand alone.Bitcoin has value as a private digital currency.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

As of now the value of bitcoin is very low. So we have to hold because this time is not good to sell our coins for a low prices so that we can secure our money not to lose our profits. So patience is the best applicable in this situations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

You cannot control the value of the bitcoins alone it needs a lot of people at the same time in order to change the value like for example if you wanted the price to go up tou can never do it by yourself not unless you will buy a huge quantity which is way too impossible. So all you can do it just wait for the right moment for the bitcoins to rise again and then sell if you wanted to.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

The value of bitcoin right now is lower but we don't need to panic because this is normal situation in crptocurrency world and we can not control the value of bitcoin.
But bitcoin can change my life to be good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: