Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

I don’t understand why one should buy coins of this project, if you still have to sell them back in 3 years. And if you don’t want to sell them, they will be depreciated, and in general you will lose everything. I believe that this isn’t quite right attitude of the project's founders to investors.

What does it mean - why should they be bought?)) To sell them back in 3 years to the marketplace and increase your capital!!!
While the tokens are still in circulation, you can use them to pay for purchases and various services within the Hamster platform. And then, as it’s said above, they can be sold in 3 years. And if you don’t want to wait for three years, you can easily do the same thing on the stock exchange, after waiting for the growth rate.

The growth of rate ... Are there any guarantees that the cost of HMT tokens will grow rather than fall?  Well, if they start to fall in price, then investors will come off the losers.
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

I don’t understand why one should buy coins of this project, if you still have to sell them back in 3 years. And if you don’t want to sell them, they will be depreciated, and in general you will lose everything. I believe that this isn’t quite right attitude of the project's founders to investors.

What does it mean - why should they be bought?)) To sell them back in 3 years to the marketplace and increase your capital!!!
While the tokens are still in circulation, you can use them to pay for purchases and various services within the Hamster platform. And then, as it’s said above, they can be sold in 3 years. And if you don’t want to wait for three years, you can easily do the same thing on the stock exchange, after waiting for the growth rate.

The growth of rate ... Are there any guarantees that the cost of HMT tokens will grow rather than fall?  Well, if they start to fall in price, then investors will come off the losers.

Their rate will grow, because they will be used within the platform. This will increase the demand for coins, while the constant burning of surplus will reduce supply. For sure, this will lead to a gradual increase in these tokens’ cost.
bor82t

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

Their rate will grow, because they will be used within the platform. This will increase the demand for coins, while the constant burning of surplus will reduce supply. For sure, this will lead to a gradual increase in these tokens’ cost.

In my opinion, it's better to buy HTM tokens 2-3 in weeks after the ICO is over.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

In my opinion, it's better to buy HTM tokens 2-3 in weeks after the ICO is over.
Hello, I’m sorry, can you tell me why you think so? Will there really be any special conditions for the purchase of the remaining coins offered in 2-3 weeks after the end of the sale is over?)))
bor82t

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Hello, I’m sorry, can you tell me why you think so? Will there really be any special conditions for the purchase of the remaining coins offered in 2-3 weeks after the end of the sale is over?)))

No, in fact, It’s simple. The cost of HMT tokens will fall after the end of the ICO, this is a common thing. This will happen, because tokens received free of charge by members of the bounty campaign and as well as various bonuses for participation in the ICO will be available for sale on the exchanges.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

Have you decided yet, what the searching form for will be like? I'm just wondering with what criteria will they be able to search for products in the marketplace.
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

No, in fact, It’s simple. The cost of HMT tokens will fall after the end of the ICO, this is a common thing. This will happen, because tokens received free of charge by members of the bounty campaign and as well as various bonuses for participation in the ICO will be available for sale on the exchanges.
I hasten to disappoint you, but nothing similar will happen, because Hamster will sell its coins during pre-sale and ICO without any bonuses. In addition, bounty campaign participants will receive their rewards only in 9 months after the ICO is over. Or maybe they will simply get a sum of money equivalent to the number of tokens received within the bounty.
bor82t

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:56:28 PM

I hasten to disappoint you, but nothing similar will happen, because Hamster will sell its coins during pre-sale and ICO without any bonuses. In addition, bounty campaign participants will receive their rewards only in 9 months after the ICO is over. Or maybe they will simply get a sum of money equivalent to the number of tokens received within the bounty.

Heh, frankly speaking, it’s is a very interesting approach) Well, I take it back, now it's not certain that HMT tokens will fall in value in 2-3 weeks after the end of the ICO. Looks like, they’ll start to grow immediately)
Gabrola

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

Heh, frankly speaking, it’s is a very interesting approach) Well, I take it back, now it's not certain that HMT tokens will fall in value in 2-3 weeks after the end of the ICO. Looks like, they’ll start to grow immediately)
Since such a topic is discussed, I’d like to learn from you, friends, when does the company plan to start to redeem coins? I just like this idea of buyback: you buy cheaper coins on the exchange, and sell to the companies later at bigger price.
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:57 PM

Since such a topic is discussed, I’d like to learn from you, friends, when does the company plan to start to redeem coins? I just like this idea of buyback: you buy cheaper coins on the exchange, and sell to the companies later at bigger price.
As far as I know, Hamster's founders are planning to begin to redeem tokens before launching the beta version of the service. It means that when the first ones start to sign in on the first version of the platform, the buyback will start.
Gabrola

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

As far as I know, Hamster's founders are planning to begin to redeem tokens before launching the beta version of the service. It means that when the first ones start to sign in on the first version of the platform, the buyback will start.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:21:30 PM

Hello. I was reading the white paper of the project and reached the “How Hamster will attract vendors” section. There was no description of the marketing strategy, only blurred information. Therefore, I can conclude that Hamster's founders don’t understand themselves how they will attract new manufactures to the site.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

If your project is non-commercial, as far as I understand, you will not receive any benefits. Then what is your interest in creating this platform?
Gooffy

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

Hello. I was reading the white paper of the project and reached the “How Hamster will attract vendors” section. There was no description of the marketing strategy, only blurred information. Therefore, I can conclude that Hamster's founders don’t understand themselves how they will attract new manufactures to the site.

What's so hard to understand? Most likely, the company's experts will use all possible sources to search for young producers to negotiate directly with them.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

What's so hard to understand? Most likely, the company's experts will use all possible sources to search for young producers to negotiate directly with them.
Negotiate directly? Well, you know, you can negotiate to attract, at least, several vendors to the platform all the time. In general, the most sound business principle is: “don’t look for buyers in the Internet age, buyers should look for you themselves.”
Gamelander

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:27:17 PM

Negotiate directly? Well, you know, you can negotiate to attract, at least, several vendors to the platform all the time. In general, the most sound business principle is: “don’t look for buyers in the Internet age, buyers should look for you themselves.”

I don’t think that the founders will negotiate with producers and small companies during all the curse of the existence of the platform. Hamster has just to form the first pool of vendors, and accept the first buyers after that. Then everything will work on the principle of "buzz marketing".
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

I don’t think that the founders will negotiate with producers and small companies during all the curse of the existence of the platform. Hamster has just to form the first pool of vendors, and accept the first buyers after that. Then everything will work on the principle of "buzz marketing".
So what, do you mean that everyone will simply start telling each other about this platform after that and then the vendors will come to the marketplace themselves and ask for a place to sell their goods there?
Gooffy

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

So what, do you mean that everyone will simply start telling each other about this platform after that and then the vendors will come to the marketplace themselves and ask for a place to sell their goods there?

Yes, that's exactly the way it works. That’s why any big marketing strategies are not necessary in this case. In fact, it is enough for founders of the company simply to use wisely the "buzz marketing ".
Gabrola

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:37:56 PM

Yes, that's exactly the way it works. That’s why any big marketing strategies are not necessary in this case. In fact, it is enough for founders of the company simply to use wisely the "buzz marketing ".
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

Hello. You write that the mark-up on goods will only take place in some cases to support the viability of the platform. You can tell, in which cases will you make the mark-up on goods of vendors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: