Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14506 times)
lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

whats up with the current gameplay?

There is some sort of weird gameplay. Sorry for the inconvenience but we need to figure out if this is just a joke or an attack - lets just hope it goes away sooner or later - in any other case we will implement some changes for tomorrow.

For now we are sticking to the rules in our whitepaper and let the game go on till 10pm.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:04:07 PM

Alright we are currently adding the GO rules to block this gameplay possiblity. So NOW the game should go on in a more traditional way  Tongue

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

Alright we are currently adding the GO rules to block this gameplay possiblity. So NOW the game should go on in a more traditional way  Tongue

Ah, must be either 4Chan or Reddit. Took a while, but it was to be expected it would happen sooner or later. Consider it an honor. Wink
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

No chance for that tonight - looks like he/she uses the gameboard as a writing board  Grin - now that is creative! It is a game after all  Tongue

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:12:51 PM

This is very cool concept. I have been playing this few time and already got some PLAY tokens.

Thanks a lot dev! Will definitely gonna play this the whole month.

Bitcoin
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:29:17 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 02:40:55 AM by Rune

I guess the devs are not Ricks did not prepare for this
It is so obvious that this will happen when you have no anti cheat system in place
DOA86

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:33:16 PM

No chance for that tonight - looks like he/she uses the gameboard as a writing board  Grin - now that is creative! It is a game after all  Tongue
lol they wrote FU
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

Grin Grin Grin no we did not come up with that usage possibility - looked funny for sure on the real building on the public facade - we have a few cam-caps of that fortunately - but unfortunately were not fast enough to go there ourself.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
Yasumi

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

Why would you base your coin distribution on a game you didn't add the rules for? What did the Austrian Minister of Economic Affairs think about this?
Rigorous

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

Looks like the real game has just begun.

Imagine what we could do if you sped up the turns to 33 ms Cheesy
seliqui

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

whoever was running the FU-bot:
very nice ^^ appreciate the time&effort! Smiley
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:41:40 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:54:35 PM by lab10collective

Why would you base your coin distribution on a game you didn't add the rules for? What did the Austrian Minister of Economic Affairs think about this?

Hey Yasumi, we are here to play. Grin So value all contribution - also the creativeness that is going on now. We already have a few changes at hand. The idea is to implement these as we go on - when we see need for it - like now for example.

We have not implemented the Repetition-Rule in the GO-Engine we are using (http://wgo.waltheri.net/)  so far as we wanted to leave that one open and see how the game develops. We have had a quite good gameplay so far - but now we needed to activate that rule too Smiley

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
sesiah

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:49:02 PM

i love this mining style, just game play, and earning every 20, minutes, or second but unfortunately i have to spend time trying to learn this game, it looks the chines games,
BlueStone

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:12:42 PM

Loved the game so much, enjoyed a lot playing it. Will play again tomorrow  Smiley
After every game it was asking to redeem the tokens, but I can't see total token accumulated during the whole play session. Kindly add stats page to show user data or add login page to avoid any loss of data due to the browser crash or deletion of cookies. Also, add an option to enter ETH address manually for token withdrawals.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:24:28 PM

I missed today's game, but yesterday I played a bit and redeemed/created wallet
but I didn't see any PLY token on that wallet address (yes I have added custom token PLY)
is there a minimum earned amount of tokens before getting them deposited?
or I missed a step on claiming/redeeming those tokens yesterday?

d10r

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

If you mean the repeat rule: we had indeed not activated that in the Go engine (precisely here: https://github.com/waltheri/wgo.js/blob/master/wgo/wgo.js#L1778), apologies for that!

As for the minister, I can't tell you about his thoughts and I don't care too much either.
He emphasized how important cooperation on an international scale is becoming (I appreciate cooperation) and that - judging from research facilities he's visited recently - we should expect a lot of big advancements in the next few years. That reminded me of https://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html - I share the perception that we're experiencing exponential progress and am undecided if that's a good thing or not.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:44:56 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 09:05:05 PM by Frank37

If you mean the repeat rule: we had indeed not activated that in the Go engine (precisely here: https://github.com/waltheri/wgo.js/blob/master/wgo/wgo.js#L1778), apologies for that!

As for the minister, I can't tell you about his thoughts and I don't care too much either.
He emphasized how important cooperation on an international scale is becoming (I appreciate cooperation) and that - judging from research facilities he's visited recently - we should expect a lot of big advancements in the next few years. That reminded me of https://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html - I share the perception that we're experiencing exponential progress and am undecided if that's a good thing or not.

Argh ... what is this for a GO engine, where the most important rule is missing? It is like a chess engine, where you can set your figures where and how you want :-)
It was very boring to play this two games and I hoped, that the player decided to break out of this repetition, but maybe the bot was active already at this time.
Hope that the coin will have a better value, than the quality of games which the crowd made.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:57:26 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 09:11:02 PM by GraBitCoin

Argh ... what is this for a GO engine, where the most important rule is missing? It is like a chess engine, where you can set your figures where and how you want :-)
It was very boring to play this two games and I hoped, that the player decided to break out of this repetition, but maybe the bot was active already at this time.
Hope that the coin will be have a better value, than the quality of games which the crowd made.  Grin

They will solve this problem! There is nothing difficult in this to remove fools and bots from the game.
It is necessary to double the reward for winning the team and to reduce the reward to those who made the wrong move.
happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:47:01 AM

I would like to try this game but it is only available during 7pm to 10pm CEST which is midnight in my timezone. I hope the Dev consider putting another game for a different time for the benefit of the other people from the other side of the world.

ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:36:17 AM

lol they wrote FU

It was possible to point out mistakes and shortcomings through this topic. Trying to earn yourself points written by a primitive bot is not good))) This is the minus of the reputation of a "hacker," and not a plus.

Solution. The steps of the developers are obvious:
1. Before each game, the bot filter.
2. The losing team has fewer tokens than the winning team.
3. Pathetic situations - the prohibition of the move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: