Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14502 times)
lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:40:03 PM

Hey TTE,

we worked hard during the night! From today on you should be able to re-download the .json file. There should be a button next to the field that asks for your password.  Wink If you have any problems wiht it - just let us know.

Hy,

I just saw that I got a PM from you, thanks.

Currently I only can check on my phone since I tried it there too once.
A download button is nowhere to be found next to the passphrase field or anywhere else on the page.

I will check later when the game is live again, maybe then I can download it?

Yes exactly, it should be available while the game  is running. Smiley

Didn't see any button. Is it implemented already?

I also dont see the download button since the site with the password field doesnt appear, what can I do?

Hello Michelle,

for now the Download Button + Password field is only there during the play-time. So please check around 7pm CEST again and it should work Smiley If it does not work for you - please let us know,

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:06:41 PM

Who has the blue ball tips?They get tired eyes when playingю.without them I liked more.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

Hey TTE,

we worked hard during the night! From today on you should be able to re-download the .json file. There should be a button next to the field that asks for your password.  Wink If you have any problems wiht it - just let us know.

Hy,

A download button is nowhere to be found next to the passphrase field or anywhere else on the page.

I also dont see the download button since the site with the password field doesnt appear, what can I do?

Hello Michelle,

for now the Download Button + Password field is only there during the play-time. So please check around 7pm CEST again and it should work Smiley If it does not work for you - please let us know,

Unfortunately there didnt appear the download button.
Im using Cliqz-Browser and the first time I played the game there was a download link. I clicked "Download" but it didnt download anything.
Now this button dont appear at the playtime anymore. Is there a chance to get the coins?

lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:33:46 PM

Hey TTE,

Hy,

Hello Michelle,

Im using Cliqz-Browser and the first time I played the game there was a download link. I clicked "Download" but it didnt download anything.
Now this button dont appear at the playtime anymore. Is there a chance to get the coins?

Hey Michelle, so do you need to enter your password at the beginning of the game? If not, it could be possible that your browser does not save a cache and therefore your wallet file does not get saved - in this case please try another browser - hope that helps.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

Woah, I was away from home on Saturday and when I returned home - I noticed there's a new "4am to 10am CEST" time slot.

Thanks a million for listening to our suggestion, your team is the top notch one  Grin

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

Woah, I was away from home on Saturday and when I returned home - I noticed there's a new "4am to 10am CEST" time slot.

Thanks a million for listening to our suggestion, your team is the top notch one  Grin

Thanks for your feedback  Grin we hope you have fun with our special time slot from 4am-7am CEST

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
Michelle24

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:22:18 PM

Hey TTE,

Hy,

Hello Michelle,

Hey Michelle, so do you need to enter your password at the beginning of the game? If not, it could be possible that your browser does not save a cache and therefore your wallet file does not get saved - in this case please try another browser - hope that helps.

No I don't need to enter my password at the beginning, the coins are collecting fine, but I have no wallet file. The download button only once appeared, but it didn't download.
An other browser is no option, because I have no time for playing the next days.
So all my collected coins are lost? Thats sad.

taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:06:42 PM

Is there already a usecase for this coin or a partner who will use it or is it mainly a fun token?
QlooQl

Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:07:19 PM

Congratulations on getting your token traded on two exchanges. I think future projects will gain more and more visibility for the crypto community. I think this project was a resounding success so far. I wish more projects would focus on real-life ways to increase awareness and further the future of crypto.

Keep it up team PLAY!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

Congratulations on getting your token traded on two exchanges. I think future projects will gain more and more visibility for the crypto community. I think this project was a resounding success so far. I wish more projects would focus on real-life ways to increase awareness and further the future of crypto.

Keep it up team PLAY!

Not really traded, on Decentrix is no trade and on Etherdelta app. one trade per day.
After the game is ending nobody will buy this coin, if there is no usecase or partnership.
Hope the team has some ideas, otherwise the coin will be forgotten, that would be sad, the start was interesting.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:03:49 PM

Keep it up team PLAY!

Not really traded, on Decentrix is no trade and on Etherdelta app. one trade per day.
After the game is ending nobody will buy this coin, if there is no usecase or partnership.
Hope the team has some ideas, otherwise the coin will be forgotten, that would be sad, the start was interesting.

Yes, would be really a shame when the team wouldn't come up with further idea. But they seem to have creative minds, so hopefully the project will go on in some way or other.

TTE

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

The intentional stupid moves to get the stones caged by some people were hillarious today  Cheesy
Looking forward the next days.
pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

Can't wait to see what are the news after the mining is done . Dev please add the coin to BlockFolio also.
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:48:32 AM

Keep it up team PLAY!

Hey there,

trades are just picking up  - we don't to force anything for now. What we can say is that we learnt a lot during the past 30 days for sure Smiley. We are fast learners and love to experiment - so for the next days/weeks/months you can expect a lot of experimentation for sure. We are already thinking about partnerships and have a few interesting leads - so we will see where it takes us. Join us on the ride and get involved  Tongue

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

Here are the latest new we have only a few days left for you to get our PLAY [PLY] Token - so hurry up Smiley

https://medium.com/play4privacy/only-3-days-to-go-mining-of-ply-coming-to-an-end-4a4be023e12c

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:26:52 AM

Is there already a usecase for this coin or a partner who will use it or is it mainly a fun token?

Hey there,

so the main usecase for this token is to provide an playful onboarding process for non crypto users. This sounds really broad and - yes it is. We are experimenting with different types of onboarding strategies (like right now the Go-Game on a public facade). As you can imagine - this leads to some trial and error but could and should also lead to a strategy that creates traction and allows for users that have never handled crypto to get to know it and use it. The PLAY token should then be used as a platform token that allows companies to place their service(tokens) within the system.

Hope that helps  Smiley

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:42:45 AM

The intentional stupid moves to get the stones caged by some people were hillarious today  Cheesy
Looking forward the next days.

Isn't fun to watch those players moves? After all, there's only 2 more days left, enjoy the moment Smiley

Keep it up team PLAY!

Hey there,

trades are just picking up  - we don't to force anything for now. What we can say is that we learnt a lot during the past 30 days for sure Smiley. We are fast learners and love to experiment - so for the next days/weeks/months you can expect a lot of experimentation for sure. We are already thinking about partnerships and have a few interesting leads - so we will see where it takes us. Join us on the ride and get involved  Tongue

You and PLAY team had did a great job. Just need to bring the concept to another brand new chapter Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:32:28 PM

I am playing almost every night also bought some on etherdelta. I hope somethin great comes from this.

"Apart from the future plans for PLY, we will share more details on the upcoming distribution of ‘supplement tokens’. Because this is definitely the last chance to get more than a few tokens in one easy transaction."

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

Am I correct that tonight is the last chance to play? I'm looking forward to what might come next  Smiley

pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:13:05 PM

Am I correct that tonight is the last chance to play? I'm looking forward to what might come next  Smiley

I think you're right , i checked devs twitter and had a link to an article that suggest is the last one . Good luck ! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: