Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14506 times)
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

Website | Twitter | | Whitepaper  | FAQ 

The platform PLAY enables other crypto-projects to build a vast user base and reach out to the public - far beyond the crypto-space. It provides a gamified way to attract and sign-up and convert people into crypto-enthusiasts!    

How to participate

PLAY tokens can only be mined during the one month mining phase and there will not be an ICO!

PLAY  proof-of-play  mining phase starts onp4p.games on: September 27th 2017 and will end on October 27th 2017.

Participation methods

There are two possibilities to participate.

• Play & mine: Play Go during the mining phase daily from 7pm to 10pm CEST and create your tokens on proof-of-PLAY basis. Generate one token every 20 seconds.
    • Relax & buy: Bid Ether for PLAY.
      For every token mined, a supplement coin is generated to sell. Secure a significant share of these tokens without investing time to play. The total of your investment will be donated to reputable non-profit organisations fighting for privacy.
      If you participate in the Pre-Sale Auction of tokens (September 25th and 26th, 2017), you can receive a 100% bonus in the final distribution of supplement tokens. Otherwise register for the Post-Sale from October 29th to 31st.

Introduction
    During the exhibition "Play" it will be possible to play the strategy game "GO" collaboratively on the BIX facade of the Musuem Kunsthaus in Graz Austria. Even though the game is front and centre there is also a specific message behind it.
    With the P4P project we would like to convey the idea of transparent anonymity. The basic idea is the following: Everybody should be able to participate anonymously, at the same time the game is displayed openly visible to everyone. The players are anonymous, but the whole process of the game, the number of participants, their moves and the outcome is open and transparent, and as such a metaphor for the Blockchain. After you played the game you will be eligible to collect your own PLAY Token as a Proof-of-Play.

The Game
    The mining of PLAY-tokens is done in the form of a public art performance. All PLAY-tokens will be created between September 27th and October 27th 2017 through playing the strategy game Go (WeiQi, Baduk) on the public facade of the Museum of Modern Arts (Kunsthaus) in Graz, Austria.
    This performance was designed to create awareness for the blockchain technology and raise money for privacy initiatives, hence the name of the project Play4Privacy. To achieve this, we host the strategy game Go (WeiQi, Baduk) and let two teams of arbitrary size play against each other. Using crowd intelligence principles, it symbolises the distributed way to come to a consensus in the Blockchain. Thus, we offer a playful way to develop an understanding of how the blockchain works. For every move you make in the game you mine tokens by proof-of-PLAY as you contribute time and effort. All who already have a virtual wallet (connected via an ethereum enabled browser like Metamask) will get the tokens added there. Players without a virtual wallet get instructions how to create such a wallet or can choose the option to donate the token to the development team – if they do not want to create a wallet.   

Future use cases and function of the PLAY token

After the mining phase, the tokens can be traded on an exchange. The main USP of PLAY will be tested during the mining phase and then offered to institutional clients (mainly ICO projects). PLAY offers a solution to convert people into crypto users by offering a simple and gamified funnelling system. In a market like the one we are in right now, projects collect a lot of funds to start their development – what they lack is users. By allowing them to host real world events with a gamified sign up and user collection mechanism, these clients get the chance to collect valuable token holders and users far beyond the crypto space. PLAY tokens will be used to host these games. 

Token Creation

PLAY - the platform token that can ONLY be created by proof-of-play

The further development of the project will depend on the number of participants and the interest in the project. We seek to achieve the creation of a new form of entry to the crypto-world for non crypto users. This is a vision of our development team.

Summary
    PLAY tokens can ONLY be created by proof-of-play
    Genesis creation during one month period - not pre- or post-mine
    Bringing Crypto to the masses and creating a great entry to this world
    Platform token to give crypto-projects the possibility to reach non-crypto users

Free distribution - be part of it

Website | Twitter | | Whitepaper 

UPDATES (MEDIUM Posts):

To see the benefits of the token and what you can do with it in the future. We created a blog posts - that summarizes the ideas in the whitepaper and on the roadmap - have a look - if you have any further questions - feel free to ask Smiley
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/why-it-makes-sense-to-donate-ether-to-get-play-tokens-1cb6272f3a8d

We have some good news - the Austrian Minister of Economic Affairs and Crypo-Enthusiast Harald Mahrer recently tested out our platform in a real world demo and mined the first few tokens as a test. 
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/our-platform-proofed-by-federal-minister-b9754aedc1d5

We have some good news - the Austrian Minister of Economic Affairs and Crypo-Enthusiast Harald Mahrer recently tested out our platform in a real world demo and mined the first few tokens as a test. 
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/our-platform-proofed-by-federal-minister-b9754aedc1d5

Why it makes sense to donate Ether to get PLAY tokens 
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/why-it-makes-sense-to-donate-ether-to-get-play-tokens-1cb6272f3a8d

Play GO (WeiQi, Baduk) on a public façade and get rewarded! 
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/play-go-weiqi-baduk-on-a-public-fa%C3%A7ade-and-get-rewarded-1aa404365c49

We raised donations worth € 10,000 just in 48 hours! 
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/we-raised-donations-worth-10-000-just-in-48-hours-67562d183758

Your feedback is already implemented. 
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/your-feedback-is-already-implemented-4da77b56d06b

This game makes you understand and benefit from the blockchain in real life 
    https://medium.com/play4privacy/understanding-the-blockchain-and-playing-for-tokens-dba2d4cd2dda[/list]

PLAY [PLY] is trading on Etherdelta now!! 
    https://etherdelta.com/#PLY-ETH

PLAY [PLY] is also trading on DECENTREX now!! 
    https://decentrex.com/#PLY-ETH
    This campaign has ended. I would like to join it because it is very attractive to a gamer like me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    "Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
    TTE

Activity: 120
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    October 27, 2017, 05:28:30 PM

This campaign has ended. I would like to join it because it is very attractive to a gamer like me.

"Avail a 100% bonus in the final distribution of supplement tokens until September 27th 7pm CEST."

Get your ETH ready for donations Smiley
    wsiter

Activity: 13
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    October 27, 2017, 05:31:54 PM

Hey Dev,
    This is a really nice experiment for me. I learned the logic of GO  and I got PLY coins. I hope you continue to develop this concept. This is also important for players (and token holders  Cool ).  
    BlueStone

Activity: 118
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    October 28, 2017, 04:26:01 AM

It was fun to play and earn PLY tokens. I see some really good team behind this project. I hope this project gets a lot of success and the token price will also boost.
    wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
    October 28, 2017, 06:22:51 AM

Well, before the end of the Proof of Play's GO game, I donated all my last game play (157 PLY tokens) to the PLAY team yesterday.

Thanks for all the hard work and efforts, it's been a pleasure to be part of the game Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
    █████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
    Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
    lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 28, 2017, 04:25:38 PM

Hey there, as suggested before yesterday was our last day of PLAY - so the mining phase has officially ended - BUT you can always go to Etherdelta to buy some PLAY tokens or just take part in the donation phase that starts in 2 days and secure your stake in the donation pool of PLAY. This way you are ready for the next steps of the project  Smiley

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    ───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
    ─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
    lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 28, 2017, 04:27:52 PM

Hey Dev,
    This is a really nice experiment for me. I learned the logic of GO  and I got PLY coins. I hope you continue to develop this concept. This is also important for players (and token holders  Cool ).  

Thank you very much for your feedback  Smiley We are glad you liked this experiment as a few other experiments will follow soon  Grin

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    ───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
    lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 28, 2017, 05:05:48 PM

Well, before the end of the Proof of Play's GO game, I donated all my last game play (157 PLY tokens) to the PLAY team yesterday.

Thanks for all the hard work and efforts, it's been a pleasure to be part of the game Smiley

Wow that is a very very kind gesture - thank you a lot for that  Smiley We are doing our best to create something amazing that we and you can be proud of. We are in the early stages - still - but we value all your feedback and contribution a lot and hope the future is bright  Grin

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 28, 2017, 05:31:36 PM

Thank you very much for participating in the official PLAY mining-phase. We hope everything of you had a lot of fun and is excited where the project is heading next. For a short summary and to see whats ahead, check out our newest blog post

https://medium.com/play4privacy/p4p-project-update-and-the-way-ahead-67944f07920d

If you did not get the chance to get PLAY tokens in the last month, there is still a chance to claim your stake. In two days our donation phase will start where 100% will be donated to epicenter.works (a non-profit fighting for privacy) AND YOUR DONATION WILL COUNT TWICE AS THE DONATION POOL OF PLAY TOKENS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ACROSS ALL DONORS

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    amy1284455127

Activity: 536
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    October 29, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

wow, it looks like very interesting project, I really like, I think play will become the next focus on bitcointalk!BUY MORE! Cheesy

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
    terafoundation.org
    Axel21

Activity: 328

View Profile
    October 29, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

Is it very promising project, very cool you started it. I hope that you will develop additional exciting games based on your token PLY. Good luck and we will wait for the news.
    lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 29, 2017, 06:56:05 PM

wow, it looks like very interesting project, I really like, I think play will become the next focus on bitcointalk!BUY MORE! Cheesy

Thanks very much for the good words  Smiley

Here are some new insights from our lead-blockchain-developer regarding the technical details of our project.

https://medium.com/play4privacy/how-to-build-privacy-preserving-web-applications-70c7bec1069c

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
    October 29, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

Is the first donation the same as the second donation?
    amy1284455127

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 04:12:54 AM

hi lab10collective,

is there telegram? facilitate more people to communicate!

terafoundation.org
    butcherboss

Activity: 338

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 06:30:01 AM

Now that the distribution phase is over I think the Play Team should focus on promoting the coin, maybe via bitcointalk signature, facebook or twitter campaign, and we should try and get PLY on some major exchanges.
     Wink
    lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

Is the first donation the same as the second donation?

Hey Kuky,

you can have a look at the donation guideline on https://p4p.lab10.coop/donate/. In the next days we also want to make an easier visualization to show you the current status of donations + the current token value of the tokens in the donation pool.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 06:38:03 PM

hi lab10collective,

Hey Amy,

this is a great idea - we also thought about it before but were not too sure about it. Do you think this would be a good idea and what channel do you think is the best one? (telegram?)

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 06:39:17 PM

Now that the distribution phase is over I think the Play Team should focus on promoting the coin, maybe via bitcointalk signature, facebook or twitter campaign, and we should try and get PLY on some major exchanges.
     Wink

Hey Butcherboss,

thanks for your feedback! Thats what we are gonna do now - if you have any ideas, hints or even things you could offer us - please let us know as we want to spark the community to build this thing with us so PLAY is something we all can be proud of. Hope to hear from you soon  Smiley

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
    pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 06:40:13 PM

That would be a great ideea , almost every coin has telegram , is more user friendly for fast updates.
    amy1284455127

View Profile
    October 31, 2017, 01:58:03 AM

hi lab10collective,

Hey Amy,

this is a great idea - we also thought about it before but were not too sure about it. Do you think this would be a good idea and what channel do you think is the best one? (telegram?)

yeah, telegram looks good, many well-known projects are active in telegram, I think this is a good choice, Wink

terafoundation.org
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
      Print  

Jump to: