Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14502 times)
lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Hey there,

thanks for staying with us. As we already talked a bit to you in other channels. We set up a complete summary of what happened and what will happen with the project.

Please take a look at our medium post here: https://medium.com/play4privacy/play4privacy-the-r%C3%A9-su-m%C3%A9-54bc5985d4ef

We thank all of you for being part of the project and we hope by setting the project we there could be more sparks from the community side and maybe this drives new ideas and new projects.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Hey there,

thanks for staying with us. As we already talked a bit to you in other channels. We set up a complete summary of what happened and what will happen with the project.

Please take a look at our medium post here: https://medium.com/play4privacy/play4privacy-the-r%C3%A9-su-m%C3%A9-54bc5985d4ef

We thank all of you for being part of the project and we hope by setting the project we there could be more sparks from the community side and maybe this drives new ideas and new projects.

You make the project opensource, thats all?
First you said, the token will have a purpose,  maybe in coorporation with a game developer.
Then you said nothing for monthes.
At the end you say: Make what you want with the tokens.

I can understand your change in the mind, you have a better idea now and PLY disturbs you, ok, but you shouldnt have said always there is something coming for PLY.
The serious holder over half of a year are pissed off, so let PLY die or someone will pick it up, but to be honest, nobody will do this, there are so many other coins and possibilities arising every week.

zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Hey there,

You make the project opensource, thats all?
First you said, the token will have a purpose,  maybe in coorporation with a game developer.
Then you said nothing for monthes.
At the end you say: Make what you want with the tokens.

I can understand your change in the mind, you have a better idea now and PLY disturbs you, ok, but you shouldnt have said always there is something coming for PLY.
The serious holder over half of a year are pissed off, so let PLY die or someone will pick it up, but to be honest, nobody will do this, there are so many other coins and possibilities arising every week.
Yes, you are right. I bought the tokens on etherdelta I am an holder because I thought it was a good project.
Devs can close and abandon the project but they have at least to consider a swap or something else for the new project. Undecided
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Wow what a disaster ending.

To help us achieve that goal, we will set Play4Privacy free — make it open source and lay the grounds for you to build upon it. This is an end for us as a team in the project, but the beginning of something truly decentralized. Take the opportunity and build on what we started as an experiment. https://github.com/lab10-coop/Play4Privacy
PS: We will close our BCT thread and Telegram channel.

It was the same time with shit e-tokens and they were looking like serious.

Now it seems they were nothing more than a shitty e-token.

Michelle24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

To help us achieve that goal, we will set Play4Privacy free — make it open source and lay the grounds for you to build upon it. This is an end for us as a team in the project, but the beginning of something truly decentralized. Take the opportunity and build on what we started as an experiment. https://github.com/lab10-coop/Play4Privacy

Yes, some people played night and days to get PLY token.
And some people bought token from exchange, for them I feel sorry, because they were betrayed.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

Yes, some people played night and days to get PLY token.
And some people bought token from exchange, for them I feel sorry, because they were betrayed.

Yes true word is here betrayed.

I played some and bought some. I invested my money and my time for this. In return, i have more than 10k worthless tokens. And an opportunity for build on what they start as an experiment lol.

Thanks for nothing

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

This is an irresponsible team. Will you also participate in any of their projects?   Angry Angry Angry
Michelle24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

This is an irresponsible team. Will you also participate in any of their projects?   Angry Angry Angry
No, I will not support any other projects from them.
At least they could offer a coinswap for PLY-coins.
But they dont care about their investors, which stayed with them for half a year.
Such ignorant behaviour I will not support.

BlueStone

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

But they dont care about their investors, which stayed with them for half a year.

You're right. I too played night and days and collected over 15k tokens and holding them for more than 6 months but now I'm totally pissed off by their behavior.
I will never support any future project by lab10 unless they provide us TOKEN SWAP with the new project in the same ratio.
Michelle24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

You're right. I too played night and days and collected over 15k tokens and holding them for more than 6 months but now I'm totally pissed off by their behavior.
I will never support any future project by lab10 unless they provide us TOKEN SWAP with the new project in the same ratio.
They wont do a swap.
They dont read here and on telegram longer, their new baby is ARTIS.
It is ok to change their mind, but then they shouldnt fuck their faithful hodlers and people who bought this coin on Etherdelta.
A swap could make all fine, but they dont give a shit.

revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

It all ended not nice ...
crypto_anime

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

Thanks to all who spoke out, I am catching up on this token and realize this is something I should steer away from.
Michelle24

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Thanks to all who spoke out, I am catching up on this token and realize this is something I should steer away from.
You should stay away from PLY token, yes.
But you should also stay away from ARTIS, because the people behind this project are the same.
They are changing their mind how they want and dont hold their promises, not good for building trust and trust is the one and only thing in crypto!

freedom_io

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

Terrible project. Stay away from these people and their offspring(PLAY, ARTIS)
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

I found this on Artis thread:

"the PLY project is finished not abandoned

and the possibility to use PLY tokens in the future for similar
paid art projects as payment is still valid"

I don't think why someone would accept a coin from a finished project! Angry Angry Angry
Michelle24

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

I don't think why someone would accept a coin from a finished project! Angry Angry Angry

What they say is bullsh*t. They dont care about PLY, they didnt answer to our questions and they didnt offer a swap for PLY-holders.
Many of us complained in those days, but no reaction.

Their last words were:

"To help us achieve that goal, we will set Play4Privacy free — make it open source and lay the grounds for you to build upon it.
This is an end for us as a team in the project, but the beginning of something truly decentralized. Take the opportunity and build on what we started as an experiment."

(source:https://medium.com/play4privacy/play4privacy-the-ré-su-mé-54bc5985d4ef)

It is definitely dead, why should the community take an ordinary ERC20 coin and develop it further?
All from the old community are pissed off.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

I don't think Artis will succeed at all.

No-one would trust this clowns after this.

It is probably team trying to stop the hate for empty promises.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:53:02 PM by cryptonit

After abandoning people of your old project (play) do you really think anyone trusts you and join your project?

You can also abandon this one and start a brand new project again.

lab10.coop have more then 35 people 5 of them where involved in the art project
play4privacy that did allow people play GO visible on the outside of a famous museum in graz
where all the logic was done on ethereum blockchain

additional to an art and proof of concept non profit project it was also a
education and promotion project for privacy and blockchain

all this goals where fullfiled the project is not abandoned but finished

the people who played GO got free tokens for each play turn they made
and if someone want to repeat a similar  art project using our play4privacy software
he would have to buy such tokens to be able order such a project from us any paying with the tokens
now some guys speculated on this wrote bots and played a month GO while the event was avtive
and now hoping to be able sell their free to them given tokens

let me tell u one thing

if u want this tokens get value i would tell people how this was a cool
art project and that u know the software can be licenced for similar projects
by pay in ply tokens

if u dont u abandoned the project not we
because we are ready to repeat the project
to give your free tokens value

the artis.eco project is a total different kind of beast
we not creating a single purpose art project
we create a infrastructure to be able handle what a blockchain
must be able to handle to serve millions of users and thousands of projects running on top

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
BlueStone

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

After abandoning people of your old project (play) do you really think anyone trusts you and join your project?

You can also abandon this one and start a brand new project again.

lab10.coop have more then 35 people 5 of them where involved in the art project
play4privacy that did allow people play GO visible on the outside of a famous museum in graz
where all the logic was done on ethereum blockchain

additional to an art and proof of concept non profit project it was also a
education and promotion project for privacy and blockchain

all this goals where fullfiled the project is not abandoned but finished

the people who played GO got free tokens for each play turn they made
and if someone want to repeat a similar  art project using our play4privacy software
he would have to buy such tokens to be able order such a project from us any paying with the tokens
now some guys speculated on this wrote bots and played a month GO while the event was avtive
and now hoping to be able sell their free to them given tokens

let me tell u one thing

if u want this tokens get value i would tell people how this was a cool
art project and that u know the software can be licenced for similar projects
by pay in ply tokens

if u dont u abandoned the project not we
because we are ready to repeat the project
to give your free tokens value

the artis.eco project is a total different kind of beast
we not creating a single purpose art project
we create a infrastructure to be able handle what a blockchain
must be able to handle to serve millions of users and thousands of projects running on top

I don't agree what you said. PLY project was left in the middle and roadmaps are still pending [Image attached]. We all invested 100s of hours playing GO and got rekt in the end. I will never support any future project from lab10 team. I lost all faith and hope already.

Roadmap for PLY: https://i.imgur.com/sVLAsHl.png
Img source: https://p4p.lab10.coop/

GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

I don't agree what you said. PLY project was left in the middle and roadmaps are still pending [Image attached]. We all invested 100s of hours playing GO and got rekt in the end. I will never support any future project from lab10 team. I lost all faith and hope already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: