Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE] Unikoin Gold -Decentralized Esports Betting back by Mark Cuban  (Read 10653 times)
ser54gold

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Do you have some bounty? Or referal program?  Huh
Urbane

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

Do you have some bounty? Or referal program?  Huh

Bug bounty: https://hackerone.com/unikrn
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

I have join the family, feel good for this project in a long term !  I like game coin so this is one the best so far i have seen around bitcointalk! congratulations the team dev for the project
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Hey there, I can't withdraw the Unikoin Gold I earned through playing. Is this intended? So I have to spend them directly?
Kind of disappointing

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Lukas2112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

Hey there, I can't withdraw the Unikoin Gold I earned through playing. Is this intended? So I have to spend them directly?
Kind of disappointing

This is as intended yes. The token is to be earned, used for and around esports experiences. If you put the bonus earnings to use and gain new UKG as a result (f.e. in a Jackpot) those jackpot prize-UKGs will be withdrawable.

Bonus earnings are simply not withdrawable directly
D_M_G

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

Hi all, the nice project here! I have some questions, please...

what is the diff between the silver and gold unikoin?

Can I buy silver unikoin except selling from steam?

the silver coin is listed on the exchange or only the gold one?

why can I bet only silver coin and not the gold one?

If i deposit with card i will receive gold/silver unikoins?

hope someone can give me some light here.Thanks!
Lukas2112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

Hi all, the nice project here! I have some questions, please...

what is the diff between the silver and gold unikoin?

UnikoinGold is the ERC20-token, UnikoinSilver is a virtual currency on the Unikrn Platform.
Wherever we can facilitate services for UnikoinGold, we will. Where we cannot, we will work to provide similar or same services/experiences for UnikoinSilver.
For more information and clarification, see our whitepaper

Can I buy silver unikoin except selling from steam?

You can only buy UnikoinGold on the platform by depositing skins. You can also earn UKG by linking game accounts in Connekt.
Furthermore UnikoinGold is traded on various exchanges, which are displayed on the UnikoinGold site

the silver coin is listed on the exchange or only the gold one?

Only UnikoinGold is available on exchanges. UnikoinSilver only exists on the platform.

why can I bet only silver coin and not the gold one?

UnikoinGold betting is not yet released and its availability is also subject to the legislation of your jurisdiction.

If i deposit with card i will receive gold/silver unikoins?

If you deposit with card you will receive real-money on the platform.
UnikoinGold and UnikoinSilver are a seperate 'mode'.
Urbane

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

BoostVC CEO Adam Draper: We were a lightning rod for crypto - Unikrn Radio Episode 5

https://news.unikrn.com/article/unikrn-radio-episode-5-boostvc-ceo-adam-draper

"We're a pre-seed funding accelerator based in Silicon Valley for anyone that needs a home base in Silicon Valley and connect to a network. We were also the first bitcoin fund ever. We started our bitcoin focus because I was an angel investor in Coinbase...."

To hear and read more, please check out the link above.
Urbane

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

MyEtherWallet vs MyCrypto: Ethereum's Most-Used Wallet Forks

https://unikrn.com/s/si51676

Please click on the link above for the full story:

In a dramatic and a mostly confusing turn of events, MyEtherWallet seems to have lost 19 out of 20 members to a now rival venture called MyCrypto....
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

Anyother  fresh news about this project ?  do you know if it will get to binance exchange it will be great for this coin i guess
Lukas2112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

Simmering, can’t sleep — tomorrow is a big day!
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/0*YeBg0wBKFyGhVk-B.
Jan Smejkal interviewing me at StartUp Grind Global in San Francisco

This has been a busy couple of weeks at Unikrn, unfortunately too busy for me to have been logging regular enough blogs into this Medium. I’ve been simmering, trying to remember to be patient, while waiting to share some of these awesome achievements with you all.

While I worked and waited, we’ve seen movement: UnikoinGold was listed on ddex.io, a decentralized exchange for ETH-based tokens. It’s a Draper-backed company using hybrid technology that gives it a speed kick over other decentralized exchanges. Users can trade directly from their wallets. We’re really excited to be adding this project to our ensemble.

It looks pretty cool, I hope we start to see more quality alternatives to EtherDelta going forward.

More high-quality, well-vetted exchange options creates choice for our users, and also increases visibility. We know that an increased visibility will help bring more users to our products and site, and help improve existing users’ experience with Unikrn’s products. We’ve always held that exchanges are important, but the right ones take time. Although we have a deep stable, we’re still looking for ways to increase access and improve experience.

I was at StartUp Grind this week doing a fireside chat with Jan Smejkal. The talk was a huge hit, and one in a long line of upcoming talks from Unikrn to help introduce a wider population to Unikrn, UnikoinGold, crypto and esports. I was going to share some of the big things we have coming up this week, but you’ll see more about that soon; we simply ran out of time.

As of this week, we’re responding to the high demand for our jackpots by expanding the offerings even further. Now we have 27 concurrent jackpots (upped over the last few weeks from 15) that include gear such as Blizzard and Riot gift cards, in-game skins for Dota and CS:GO, gaming peripherals and gear from our sponsors and some really cool other stuff coming soon.

Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve begun Unikrn Radio, which you can download directly, find on podcast apps, or hear first on Dash Radio Mondays at 3:00 PM Pacific. This show is broadcasts on Crypto (we’ve had Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara, Hosho co-founder Yo Sub Kwon and Boost VC CEO Adam Draper), we’re looking forward to leaning into production with the following weeks and months. Next week’s episode features the amazing Liliana Pertenava, who’s working on a crazy crypto documentary.

That’s the short run of a long list, although there’s always more ahead. Yeah, there’s more tomorrow. Much more. Patience is a virtue.

Original Medium Post Link
Urbane

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

https://medium.com/@rahulsood/unikrn-on-the-frontline-to-launch-crypto-betting-with-maltese-sandbox-license-929896da0f35

^^ Full story here

Unikrn on the Frontline to launch Crypto Betting with Maltese Sandbox License!

Yesterday, I said we had big news coming. Today, we’re announcing that the Malta Gaming Authority, Europe’s platinum standard of betting regulation, has been working with Unikrn to help enable legal crypto betting in Europe. This also means we’re first in line to offer crypto betting for esports in Europe in Q2 this year...
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

what is good with this project? how token ecosystem will make it good, I think developers & marketing are not paying attention to the future of this token. although, Unikoin Gold has been traded on bittrex exchanges does not make it good  Lips sealed #SilentToken

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Urbane

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

what is good with this project? how token ecosystem will make it good, I think developers & marketing are not paying attention to the future of this token. although, Unikoin Gold has been traded on bittrex exchanges does not make it good  Lips sealed #SilentToken

No silence over here, I think you need to pay attention to our communication channels. You can read the latest announcements at https://reddit.com/r/unikoingold

We have also been announcing many things here and on our Discord at https://community.unikrn.com/

Latest announcements include: Mark Cuban discussing UKG, Unikrn Radio Episode 6: Liliana Pertenava on Crypto Rush Doc and more.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

No silence over here, I think you need to pay attention to our communication channels. You can read the latest announcements at https://reddit.com/r/unikoingold

We have also been announcing many things here and on our Discord at https://community.unikrn.com/

Latest announcements include: Mark Cuban discussing UKG, Unikrn Radio Episode 6: Liliana Pertenava on Crypto Rush Doc and more.

I will find out !!
behind this project is Unikrn.com, right? I see Unikrn one esport Betting which is quite popular. but unfortunately, ecosystem UnikoinGold not too good

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Urbane

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

Unikrn obtains defensible Patent Pending on Crypto Betting in Video Games Smiley

Fans of Unikrn are about to be very happy. So are our partners. And many companies that aren’t partnered with us will probably start looking our way soon.

Unikrn has created and applied for patents for the creation of crypto betting on interactive gaming. Yes, we have been working on patents for crypto betting and more since long before we held the UnikoinGold token sale. After multiple filings starting in early 2014, we are happy to say that some of our patent-pending submissions are now defensible.

In the simplest forms, we have developed broad coverage for crypto betting on video games. We have also started the process to cover our IP on Unikrn Wallet, the high-speed, gas-free transaction engine allowing for frictionless live betting....

More info here: https://medium.com/@rahulsood/unikrn-obtains-defensible-patent-pending-on-crypto-betting-in-video-games-d4d2445473b5
Easternbloc

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Unikrn obtains defensible Patent Pending on Crypto Betting in Video Games Smiley

Fans of Unikrn are about to be very happy. So are our partners. And many companies that aren’t partnered with us will probably start looking our way soon.

Unikrn has created and applied for patents for the creation of crypto betting on interactive gaming. Yes, we have been working on patents for crypto betting and more since long before we held the UnikoinGold token sale. After multiple filings starting in early 2014, we are happy to say that some of our patent-pending submissions are now defensible.

In the simplest forms, we have developed broad coverage for crypto betting on video games. We have also started the process to cover our IP on Unikrn Wallet, the high-speed, gas-free transaction engine allowing for frictionless live betting....

More info here: https://medium.com/@rahulsood/unikrn-obtains-defensible-patent-pending-on-crypto-betting-in-video-games-d4d2445473b5
Can someone please explain to me how IP based on open sourced code and work that is clearly not Unikrn's own in its original format can be patented? And then Rahul Sood still claims it to be decentralised? Unikrn is surely up for the "literal opposite of what satoishi wanted to achieve" award? You take a concept and initial technology thats not even your own, you take institutionalised VC money until you are balls deep in it you can't move then offer video game betting - again which has been around for years - and you have the audacity to call it "decentralised"? Rahul is the Donald Trump of crypto, draining that crypto swamp one venture investment round at a time. And if you don't agree he will sue your ass.
Urbane

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

Can someone please explain to me how IP based on open sourced code and work that is clearly not Unikrn's own in its original format can be patented? And then Rahul Sood still claims it to be decentralised? Unikrn is surely up for the "literal opposite of what satoishi wanted to achieve" award? You take a concept and initial technology thats not even your own, you take institutionalised VC money until you are balls deep in it you can't move then offer video game betting - again which has been around for years - and you have the audacity to call it "decentralised"? Rahul is the Donald Trump of crypto, draining that crypto swamp one venture investment round at a time. And if you don't agree he will sue your ass.

We are focused on creating the greatest Esports betting and entertainment token on Earth. On that journey we recognize that we cannot please everyone. To be able operate an honest and fully regulated business, we cannot be fully decentralized. That does not mean we won't build decentralized applications. What we announced today was a readiness to protect patents we had filed in order to encourage partnerships in the US Esports space. We are not disciples of Satoshi. We are a fully functional legitimate business.
Easternbloc

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

We are focused on creating the greatest Esports betting and entertainment token on Earth. On that journey we recognize that we cannot please everyone. To be able operate an honest and fully regulated business, we cannot be fully decentralized. That does not mean we won't build decentralized applications. What we announced today was a readiness to protect patents we had filed in order to encourage partnerships in the US Esports space. We are not disciples of Satoshi. We are a fully functional legitimate business.
I like forward to these patents being tested in the future.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

The GitHub link to a @WooCommerce plugin to accept UKG as a method of exchange is alive! Have fun, share your creations. We'll help promote anything (awesome) related to gaming & esports.

https://github.com/unikoingold/Plugin-WooCommerce-UKG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: