Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE] Unikoin Gold -Decentralized Esports Betting back by Mark Cuban  (Read 10653 times)
bsgeek

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Interesting project, promising enough. I hope you make it right and comfortable, because earning back is necessary to be happy as for users.
Joadinho

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

I'm a early investor of UKG, I love the project and can not wait what UKG is gonna bring us in the future.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

I invested at the ICO and patiently wait for the Supreme Court decision on sports gambling. Good luck!
liljsbach

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:52 AM

I invested at the ICO and patiently wait for the Supreme Court decision on sports gambling. Good luck!
When can we expect the decision?
v1t0z

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

UKG is listed on YoBit exchange!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/UKG/BTC

Urbane

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

UKG is listed on YoBit exchange!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/UKG/BTC

BIG NEWS! Thank you
Urbane

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Earliest we can expect a decision is this month and the latest will be June of this year! There is a lot of excitement!
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

I really like your site. the project differs from other similar ones and it seems to me that you have a great future. good luck

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Bitcoke

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Earliest we can expect a decision is this month and the latest will be June of this year! There is a lot of excitement!
To wait so long is the hardest thing I guess..but it is worth it
Urbane

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:24 AM

UKG can now be purchased directly with Credit/Debit cards in over 100 Countries!

"...Also, FWIW you can now buy UKG on Yobit. Although probably more exciting for us, customers can now buy UKG with Fiat Currency using Indacoin in over 100 countries! One of our biggest goals continues to be making UKG more accessible to customers, and Indacoin will accept Fiat from pretty much everywhere in the world except the USA and China. If you are a customer of Unikrn please try Indacoin and give us your feedback on our Discord Community! We’d like more feedback as we consider integrating such services directly into our product...."

For more information please follow the link above.
AlistairJ

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

Interesting project. It seems to me that the list of exchanges should be indicated on the first page.
Urbane

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

^^^ Always make sure that the coins you support has actual, active utility / use and not just some coin with 0 use except on exchanges.

We at Unikrn are not worried about this latest SEC news as our token utility is backed by the Malta Sandbox Crypto Betting MGA license as well as UKG having active and growing utility on our platform right now. 
Easternbloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

^^^ Always make sure that the coins you support has actual, active utility / use and not just some coin with 0 use except on exchanges.

We at Unikrn are not worried about this latest SEC news as our token utility is backed by the Malta Sandbox Crypto Betting MGA license as well as UKG having active and growing utility on our platform right now. 
Unikrn have a normal Malta gaming license for gambling with FIAT on their platform. Malta hasn't actually given out any "sandboxed crypto licenses" yet to anyone as its still in very early consultancy stages atm. Even when Malta do finally agree to the framework of the sandboxed license its always takes a very long time for the MGA to actually put these things into practice. The MGA is known as one of the slowest gaming licensing authority in the world.
EgidijusJonas

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

UKG can now be purchased directly with Credit/Debit cards in over 100 Countries!

"...Also, FWIW you can now buy UKG on Yobit. Although probably more exciting for us, customers can now buy UKG with Fiat Currency using Indacoin in over 100 countries! One of our biggest goals continues to be making UKG more accessible to customers, and Indacoin will accept Fiat from pretty much everywhere in the world except the USA and China. If you are a customer of Unikrn please try Indacoin and give us your feedback on our Discord Community! We’d like more feedback as we consider integrating such services directly into our product...."

For more information please follow the link above.

Have you all ready comfirmed some contract ?

ZipperCoin

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

UKG was listed on CoinGenome this past week https://coingenome.com/coin/ukg

Exciting project!
Lukas2112

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

We are looking for UKG Community suggestions over on our reddit thread.
Feel free to submit suggestions there in regards to how we can improve the Unikoin Gold Community's experience.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

UKG was listed on CoinGenome this past week https://coingenome.com/coin/ukg

Exciting project!
Why did I not see the volume of the transaction, what stage is it now?
Urbane

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Hey everyone last week at SXSW Rahul joined the ESPN podcast to talk about #esports and legalization of #sportsbetting in the USA.

Sports betting is likely to be legalized in the USA - and Unikrn will be the first and best esports company to bring the most comprehensive offering to the market.

Also discussed #cryptocurrency, #Blockchain, #Bitcoin, #Ethereum, #unikoingold.

Check it out here!

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=22836187
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Unikoin (UKG) is listed Quoinex.com

https://twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/976827082096377857

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Twitter Announcements

" UKG is LIVE on QRYPTOS!
Unikrn is a global esports platform built on cutting edge blockchain and gaming technologies. UKG enhances and rewards gaming, elevates esports and engages fans with an expansive array of features & merchant partners. Trade now! "
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: