Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network  (Read 60601 times)
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

I think you might be right that people don‘t understand the magnitude. I am aware that it is a next gen blockchain but also thought it is similiar to other next gen blockchains as for instance Rchain or ADA. Why do you believe that Aion is the real deal?
rfelchuk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

I think you might be right that people don‘t understand the magnitude. I am aware that it is a next gen blockchain but also thought it is similiar to other next gen blockchains as for instance Rchain or ADA. Why do you believe that Aion is the real deal?

that's a strange comparison you've got. Supposedly, one should rather put AION on the same line with ICON or WanChain cus there are all so called interoperability blockchains.
Why AION has got the potential to be a big deal? Just think of technology, these guys are into blockchain big time, check Spoke's NUCO business. They see what's missing in terms of technology and they see it being the interoperability issue.
It is also fair to compare the blockchain's interoperability with the creation of TCP/IP for the internet. Many suggest that the magnitude for AION may be way bigger than that of TCP/IP for the development of the entire internet.

I am little confused though, why price has gone down cus we had good news like the main net launch, the AIONEX, etc. Don't think this is a big deal cus well, that's the market. Looking forward to the first bridge to ERC20, that should be BIG.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

are there any Plans to List on an Exchange with the Coins that getting mined on Mainnet? Currently there are only exchanges that list the ERC20 Token right?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

Finally got my bag filled and I don't care if someone says that this is a bad time to buy. Wink I am happy to have Aion in my crypto portfolio. Grin
hung.pham100

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Which exchanges are you planning?
samuelphedra

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
erc20_exchange

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Hello, Aion community!

AION trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
5thangel

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

Hello, Aion community!

AION trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!

That's good, the more exchanges available the better. So many good news last days and still no real price movement Grin
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

I do not understand one obvious thing, maybe someone will explain to me why such an excellent project, which quickly got into the top 100, appears so little in this forum
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$

lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

I don't think that Teeka himself indulges in the pnd. The clients that he caters to have got good liquidity and pounce on his calls which then leads to a pnd.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

If you are attending Consensus2018, come meet the AionNetwork team in the AionLounge - 41st floor, Conrad suite at NYHiltonMidtown for some refreshments and a conference livestream.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

If you are attending Consensus2018, come meet the AionNetwork team in the AionLounge - 41st floor, Conrad suite at NYHiltonMidtown for some refreshments and a conference livestream.

Next year I'm definitely coming! It would be surreal to stand among the giants of tomorrow. I think Aion, Sonm, Vechain, and a few others are really the upcoming Amazons and Apples.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
5thangel

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

Really nice to see how big this project is, Consensus2018 making Aion even more worldwide known now.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

The deal that I got from the TRS contract is certainly paying off , that I had made the right move . Now I only wait for every month's contribution to increase my stake at AION . This really has a lot of potentials in a third generation blockchain scenario.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

Hello, Aion community!

That's good, the more exchanges available the better. So many good news last days and still no real price movement Grin
should be this expensive coin should there is be in a great exchange, AION looks very promising and I think AION deserves to be listed in a decent market. I like to see the price of this coin because is really very good.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

that's a strange comparison you've got. Supposedly, one should rather put AION on the same line with ICON or WanChain cus there are all so called interoperability blockchains.
Why AION has got the potential to be a big deal? Just think of technology, these guys are into blockchain big time, check Spoke's NUCO business. They see what's missing in terms of technology and they see it being the interoperability issue.
It is also fair to compare the blockchain's interoperability with the creation of TCP/IP for the internet. Many suggest that the magnitude for AION may be way bigger than that of TCP/IP for the development of the entire internet.

I am little confused though, why price has gone down cus we had good news like the main net launch, the AIONEX, etc. Don't think this is a big deal cus well, that's the market. Looking forward to the first bridge to ERC20, that should be BIG.

That makes indeed a lot of sense regarding the interopability, many including myself just compary the next gen blockchains on basis of scalability and many see ADA on top while it is still early days. If AION has the same capability as Wanchain and ICON then it is definetely underpriced with the main net to be launched.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I do not understand one obvious thing, maybe someone will explain to me why such an excellent project, which quickly got into the top 100, appears so little in this forum

You made a good point, actually, it would be good to make this thread more alive and full of regular updates and discussion. Or everyone is on telegram only Cheesy
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$
Are you sure. Can you give me an explanation of what the advantages and potentials of Aion that will make the prices will be over $ 20 by the end of the year. Interested to invest a little money to buy Aion tokens but still doubt because the price of Aion every day down Cheesy .

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: