Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network  (Read 60581 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

The bad thing, is market still goes down and AION cant goes up, even on good news. I'm keep hope for the end of the year

Remember in januari when everyone regretted not having the chance to buy at 1$? Here’s your chance, it’ll go back up in a few months or a year

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

The bad thing, is market still goes down and AION cant goes up, even on good news. I'm keep hope for the end of the year

Remember in januari when everyone regretted not having the chance to buy at 1$? Here’s your chance, it’ll go back up in a few months or a year
It's below $1 now, it's a good price for newbies/those interested in AION to get in. it's probably gonna take a year or two for price to get back at my buying price. AION is solid project that's why i'm going to hodl until i make profit. Wink
gnol009

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

I personally think because of the lack of marketing towards the crypto crowd, the involved companies moving slowly and under NDA, the exchange listings pending while waiting for the production bridges, visibility pending while waiting for ICO's and dApps.
MiBambino

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

I personally think because of the lack of marketing towards the crypto crowd, the involved companies moving slowly and under NDA, the exchange listings pending while waiting for the production bridges, visibility pending while waiting for ICO's and dApps.

Its better to remain quite during these months, having a small pump in a bear market would quickly lead to a bigger sell off

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Sweetyfish

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

Hi, guys! Anybody mining AION? I have 5 x GTX 1070 ti. How much sol/s be expected?
peter_heninger

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

I hope this ICO will be useful! A rather interesting business, extraordinary plan, plausible activity!
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

Special thanks to blockchain pioneer and BRI member @Aion_Network. Aion is a leader in blockchain innovation and we are proud to support them. It is through the support of our members that the BRI can continue the definitive study of #blockchain
https://www.blockchainresearchinstitute.org/members/
https://twitter.com/blockchainRI/status/1017054572777533441
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

Coinmarketcap is not showing the mined coins on the Aion Mainnet. Hope team will resolve this issue in near future.
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Coinmarketcap is not showing the mined coins on the Aion Mainnet. Hope team will resolve this issue in near future.

Coinmarketcap is notoriously slow for those tasks, but it won't affect aion's success. I believe in less than 1 year we'll see 10$ per coin again, all we need is a new spark (next consensus event, bitcoin etf, ...)

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

Aion’s hash power and the substantial mining profitability on the Aion network
Hash power in blockchain is like firepower of a fortress. The more firepower a fortress has, the more capable it is defending its wall. Similarly, the more hash power a blockchain network possesses, the more capable it is defending its network from attackers, or “hacker”. Hash power is often measured in H/s ( hashes per second) or Sol/s (solutions per second). Every network consensus can be unique and depending on the hashing algorithm may not be directly comparable. For example, Ethereum uses ethash which is measured in H/s while ZCash uses equihash which is measured in Sol/s. To enable cross network comparison, we need to establish some common measurement unit.
https://medium.com/@naka.lqk/aions-hash-power-and-the-substantial-mining-profitability-on-the-aion-network-6e89304f80ec
marcos5872

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

Whare is a aion wallet??
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

AION - watch for mainnet launch soon.  But how soon?

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
MiBambino

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

It's below $1 now, it's a good price for newbies/those interested in AION to get in. it's probably gonna take a year or two for price to get back at my buying price. AION is solid project that's why i'm going to hodl until i make profit. Wink
Absolutely a solid project. AION is one of my bag holder, personally I'm also believing AION is your best bet if you're going to hold for two years. It's promising, that's why I've been invested in it, but for now looking forward for great returns.

Patience is key, i’m not selling any of my coins before 2020. Imagine aion having a Floor at 50$ after a bullrun to 250

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Kruncha

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

AionNetwork welcomes former Deloitte partner Ian Chan as a Senior Executive leading global operations.

https://blog.aion.network/ian-chan-formerly-of-deloitte-joins-aion-to-lead-operations-fbb6e646fdd3
dumbtool45

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Absolutely a solid project. AION is one of my bag holder, personally I'm also believing AION is your best bet if you're going to hold for two years. It's promising, that's why I've been invested in it, but for now looking forward for great returns.

Patience is key, i’m not selling any of my coins before 2020. Imagine aion having a Floor at 50$ after a bullrun to 250
it seems to me that for crypto currency it's a long time, I understand that the potential is great but technologies can seriously change and a new crypt will appear
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

aion will go down more as there are more token will be unlock
GarethBarry

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

Aion is like that Tinder girl who mentions "not here for hookups " but is exactly what she wants
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

aion will go down more as there are more token will be unlock
MiBambino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

it seems to me that for crypto currency it's a long time, I understand that the potential is great but technologies can seriously change and a new crypt will appear

Ofcourse there are no guarantees, but as technology evolves so will cryptos. Its like back when the dotcom bubble, tons of crap got flushed out but the good stuff went x250

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
asmat21

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

What are your key advantages in comparison with your main competitors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: