Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network  (Read 60589 times)
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Will you have a wallet available for PC windows or laptop windows that will allow us to send our AION from MEW to that wallet you will have available for us? I do not use Linux so I need a wallet for windows operating system.

Thank you

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

put together a thread on how & why you should mine AION

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753593.new#new

as well as this video on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9D_REj6reE

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

Will you have a wallet available for PC windows or laptop windows that will allow us to send our AION from MEW to that wallet you will have available for us? I do not use Linux so I need a wallet for windows operating system.

Thank you

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

put together a thread on how & why you should mine AION

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753593.new#new

as well as this video on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9D_REj6reE

Thanks, very helpful! I’m thinking of mining on an old computer i have lying around but first i want to give sonm a go, see how thats gonna work out

sufcrop11

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Why be so rude. If you dont like aion or the things they provide go somewhere else. Nobody asked you to be here. Interstellar replies on all your stupid bs. If you want signed contracts with other parties by the notary office, they are not here. We are in the beginning of a project. You are looking for a sp500 business for a start up price. Good luck finding that. Share with us when you found it.
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

I call the decline right now the purge, only the strong coins will survive
I like that the shitcoins are dying out
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

I foresee a significant amount of miners swapping over from eth to aion once they implement casper ffg
Once that happens miners will want to start pumping the aion price
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

AION has some of the strongest adoption by enterprises in the space, second to ethereum. There's a lot to find on that. Also a few announcements coming soon about that.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

ETH professional mining machine is about to be released, which may have a great impact on the price of ETH. Is AION planning to change the algorithm in the future?
LoganAlan

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Aion has both the erc-20 token and now the main net native coin ever since April 25th. They will both co-exist forever but Aion will be  releasing their 1-way bridge by the end of the summer where you will be able to swap your erc-20 token to main net native coin if you choose to.
sawsea

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

I have seen a lot of other material that suggest otherwise. He’s not trying to disrupt new technology. Only have companies with projects that replicate securities to register so they will be held accountable in the event anything goes awry
dll70dll

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

I looking for paper wallet - I dont wait to install that program Vosk video talked about for Aion
I did find this site has anybody used it
https://testwallet.aion.network/

I am mining to exchange for now - but was looking for paper wallet - I not sure about this site since it no diff then the exchange. if anybody had any issues with this site!

Thanks
loganalonro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

hey guys, anyone here that knows about mining aion with FPGA? i read there was something being developed...
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

The bad thing, is market still goes down and AION cant goes up, even on good news. I'm keep hope for the end of the year

Remember in januari when everyone regretted not having the chance to buy at 1$? Here’s your chance, it’ll go back up in a few months or a year
It's below $1 now, it's a good price for newbies/those interested in AION to get in. it's probably gonna take a year or two for price to get back at my buying price. AION is solid project that's why i'm going to hodl until i make profit. Wink
I agree! Discounts are a common problem in the cryptographic market at this time. Volatility makes all currencies fall. But the potential electronic money will overtake this refinement and will increase over time. Can you share why you believe AION is one of those potential currencies?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

The bad thing, is market still goes down and AION cant goes up, even on good news. I'm keep hope for the end of the year

Remember in januari when everyone regretted not having the chance to buy at 1$? Here’s your chance, it’ll go back up in a few months or a year
It's below $1 now, it's a good price for newbies/those interested in AION to get in. it's probably gonna take a year or two for price to get back at my buying price. AION is solid project that's why i'm going to hodl until i make profit. Wink
I agree! Discounts are a common problem in the cryptographic market at this time. Volatility makes all currencies fall. But the potential electronic money will overtake this refinement and will increase over time. Can you share why you believe AION is one of those potential currencies?

Right now prices are even below 0.6$, honestly this has all to do with the current bear market as the Aion platform has done nothing but take huge steps forward. Hopefully prices remain low just long enough for us to accumulate even more, as I'm confident within 1 year we'll surpass the ATH.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

hey guys, anyone here that knows about mining aion with FPGA? i read there was something being developed...
I think you are talking about EPIC and Aion's partnership which was announced few months ago. it would take some time before we can see FPGA for Aion mining, perhaps next year!
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Unique challenge for the crypto markets. While we need to incentivize and prioritize long term thinking and strategy, the market is driven by short term incentives and thinkers. The Aion_Network is being built with the future in mind .

https://twitter.com/MattSpoke/status/1025799557169520640

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
StelsMiner

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

I foresee a significant amount of miners swapping over from eth to aion once they implement casper ffg
Once that happens miners will want to start pumping the aion price
If what you're saying is true, it's probably a good sign for us. Perhaps in the future the AION project will become as large and multifaceted as Ethereum itself.
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

does the mining process has started for aion? i saw that they are going to mine on the equihash algo but i do not know if they already put it on.

nicky1245abc

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

An attack to what end, with 51% hashrate you can't just roll back blockstate, you can't undo past transactions, you might get away with one double-spend before the network nodes branch to disown you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: