Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network  (Read 60599 times)
Triop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

hello, I have a question because I'm still not a 100% into the idea of a big investment. So I wanted to ask the community. What is your main reason for investing in this coin?
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

if Binance not support for swap, so i need send it to Changelly ex to swap right? coinomi will support for swap or not ? or coinomi wallet just using to store Aion native token?
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

if Binance not support for swap, so i need send it to Changelly ex to swap right? coinomi will support for swap or not ? or coinomi wallet just using to store Aion native token?

I'm quite sure binance will be one of the supporting exchanges, its far too big for aion to ignore and binance would lose a lot of holdings if we need to swap our coins elsewhere

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

Bridge Swap using MyCrypto
Aion Network's Engineer Kimberly Luu walks through the Bridge Swap using MyCrypto.

We are excited to let you know that as of today, we’ve launched the Ethereum to Aion Token Transfer Bridge. This bridge will enable AION ERC-20 Tokens holders to seamlessly and atomically transfer their AION ERC-20 Tokens on Ethereum to AION Coins on the Aion Blockchain.

The Aion Token Transfer Bridge is a trustless mechanism that will collect, verify and transmit events from Ethereum to the Aion Blockchain. To facilitate the token swap, the bridge is set up to listen for burn events on the Aion ERC-20 contract, validate their finality, and then transmit the data from this event to trigger a transfer of AION Coins on the Aion Blockchain. This mechanism is facilitated by a cluster of nodes, running Ethereum and Aion nodes in parallel. In short, this means you can seamlessly swap your AION ERC-20 Tokens to AION Coins without any central counterparty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVPyEttnkI&feature=youtu.be
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

"We wanted to make there was some certainty that we were governing this (Aion) differently, with long term intent behind it." says Matt Spoke of AionNetwork https://t.co/dxai6es5xJ https://t.co/x4URxKn8fm

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Is it reasonable to get aion before Mainnet? The price is cheap compared to ICO and below.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

I'm quite sure binance will be one of the supporting exchanges, its far too big for aion to ignore and binance would lose a lot of holdings if we need to swap our coins elsewhere

I agree. Many AION holders like me, keep this coin at Binance and I don't want to use another wallet. If Binance refuses to swap, I have to use the wallet and after the swap action, I don't think I will keep this coin at Binance anymore.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

Not very clear your topic. What exactly does your platform offer? People should get better understanding what it is valuable for.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

People are not ready for AION cross-chain interoperability.

Aion-ETH bridge Token Swap showcases how AION allows decentralized movement of value between ETH & AION blockchains.

Unlike centralized exchanges or other crypto projects requiring KYC for token distribution like TEZOS & apparently COSMOS too.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

I agree. Many AION holders like me, keep this coin at Binance and I don't want to use another wallet. If Binance refuses to swap, I have to use the wallet and after the swap action, I don't think I will keep this coin at Binance anymore.

I agree, binance would seriously shoot itself in the foot, the reason why we havent seen an announcement is because binance has such a high volume its taking longer to set up?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

I just downloaded AION wallet, I've made a new wallet, and I swaped my ERC20 tokens to my new wallet but the problem is... Wallet doesn't allow me to save my keystore... always give me an error... I'm not worried because I have my seed but, anyway, I would like to save my keystore... anyone knows what is happening or how can I save my keystore?  Huh Huh Huh
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Matt Spoke's Address at the Engage Aion Toronto Event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu8sGhoqxas&feature=youtu.be

Aion Foundation founder, Matt Spoke, speaks about the importance of maintaining and growing a vibrant ecosystem at the inaugural Engage Aion event in Toronto.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

I just downloaded AION wallet, I've made a new wallet, and I swaped my ERC20 tokens to my new wallet but the problem is... Wallet doesn't allow me to save my keystore... always give me an error... I'm not worried because I have my seed but, anyway, I would like to save my keystore... anyone knows what is happening or how can I save my keystore?  Huh Huh Huh

Hey vingaard, I personally have not yet studied the new AION wallet! But you can apply to Support Now: support@aion.network Telegram: https://t.me/aion_blockchain
The Aion team writes for everyone: "If you have any problems during the swap process that are not described in this manual, please refer to our official channels!"
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

I agree, binance would seriously shoot itself in the foot, the reason why we havent seen an announcement is because binance has such a high volume its taking longer to set up?

well turns out binance will be one of the future supporters of the swap (obviously), as was mentioned in the aion telegram, it just isnt announced when they will come out with a statement.

Kaznachej123

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

Dear AION Supporters & Pre-ICO Participants if someone does not know then now Aion Token Bridge and Swap — Live!
"Team excited to let you know that as of today, we’ve launched the Ethereum to Aion Token Transfer Bridge. This bridge will enable AION ERC-20 Tokens holders to seamlessly and atomically transfer their AION ERC-20 Tokens on Ethereum to AION Coins on the Aion Blockchain."
 More information read on Official Blog:   https://blog.aion.network/aion-token-bridge-and-swap-live-1689ed5e279
 The Official Aion Token Swap Guide:   https://docs.aion.network/v1.1/docs/swap-overview
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

well turns out binance will be one of the future supporters of the swap (obviously), as was mentioned in the aion telegram, it just isnt announced when they will come out with a statement.

ledger apparently also will come out with an official statement about their support, I really hope they'll perform the swap automatically as I carry all my funds on a ledger

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

Looks like someone is slowly loading up with Aion or i am missed some recent news?
Smiley
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

ClanPlay chooses Aion platform to launch Good Game social gaming token to over 2 million platform users. CEO Leonard Frankel to do AMA on Aion Reddit Channel at 3pm EDT Oct 4th
https://blog.aion.network/clanplay-chooses-aion-platform-to-launch-good-game-social-gaming-token-to-over-2-million-platform-afbec4ae951a

Kaznachej123

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

Hello Aion HODL’ers! Ledger has announced that the AION Coin is now supported on their Ledger Nano S Wink  AION holders can now benefit from the added security of holding their cryptographic private keys in Ledger's industry-leading hardware wallet. More information read on Official Blog: https://blog.aion.network/aion-coin-now-supported-on-ledger-devices-e250a743d4c7

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Solving problems of interoperability and scalability: Blockdaemon partners with Aion Network
https://blog.blockdaemon.com/solving-problems-of-interoperability-and-scalability-blockdaemon-partners-with-aion-network-770c1afd2e70

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: