Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REBOOT] CWXT- CRYPTOWORLDX- REBOOT/RELAUNCH-ADD MASTERNODES  (Read 6967 times)
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

Guys - we need to find the CWXT team and make sure they loose their creditability.
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:01:34 AM

Hello everyone,

Today has been a very hectic day and we appreciate your patience as we compiled this blog post surrounding the events that are currently unfolding. Earlier today we made an announcement regarding our status going forward with CWX. Information has come to light that indicates that the original developer of CWXT may possess as much as 80% of the CWXT coin supply.

We have investigated the claims discovered and the block explorer is in indeed, faked. Although, it is the real CWXT network, the block explorer is displaying the coin supply as much higher than what is actually in circulation - meaning balances are not correct. We are now certain that the original dev does hold a very significant stake in CWXT. As many of you know, wallet addresses are generally anonymous, so although this specific address known to be owned by the original dev was discovered to possess a large balance - it is possible that he may have additional wallets aside from just the one we are currently aware of. We also have no way of determining if the coins are accessible or not.This poses a huge risk to the CWX protocol moving forward. As previously discussed, due to the risk of centralization, we will not be engaging in a token swap out. That being said, It is our priority to ensure that we do not leave our currently invested community members behind, we will continue to move forward in the most effective route possible. We understand our community members have fully supported our journey up to this point, which we are extremely grateful for. Our community currently hosts approx 275 members. We have taken a snapshot of the member list to ensure validity and to ensure that each member is accounted for. We recognize the importance of ensuring all our members are  properly acknowledged for their commitment to our development.

We will be posting a submission form on our website in the following day(s). This form will require you to submit your full name, telegram username, email address, ETH address, CWXT address, and the current amount of CWXT that you hold in your wallet. At that time, we will validate all the data received. Once validated, you will be required to hold your current CWXT until our ICO has been completed. Upon completion of our ICO, If you still hold your CWXT, you will awarded with 35,000 CWX to your ETH wallet balance at no charge. Due to the fact we are unable to verify the exact amount of CWXT held by each member of the community at the time of the occurrence, or how much CWXT users may have sold or bought at the time of discovery, we have chosen an amount of 35,000 CWX to be given fairly to each member that was in our telegram at the time the snapshot was taken.We feel this amount is a fair and equal way to ensure our current community members, supporters and investors are not damaged by the losses they may have incurred due to our new discovery. After distribution of the new CWX token, users will be free to do as they please with their stakes of CWXT. Please note, members who do choose to keep CWXT in their wallets should be aware that it will continue staking during this process which means your balances / net worth will grow as well.

We have set an amount of 10,500,000 CWX to be allocated to our community members of CWXT, this will allow for 300 members (just above our total member count) to each individually claim 35,000CWX for their stake in CWXT. We will be running an ICO in the coming weeks with the remaining 8,833,333 tokens, we hope to invite new community members to join our project. This will create a base market cap for CWX and help ensure the community has adequate funding for the development moving forward.

We would like to extend our thanks to all our community members, thank you for believing in our development and thank you for being part of our growing community. We  hope we can continue to receive your support going forward as we continue on the next steps of our journey together .

Much Love.

My CWXT is in NOVA do I have to transfer to Wallet?

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:56:52 AM

Hello everyone,

.... Due to the fact we are unable to verify the exact amount of CWXT held by each member of the community at the time of the occurrence, or how much CWXT users may have sold or bought at the time of discovery ...

Are you completely incompetent ?

It's easy to know exactly someone's CWXT amount at the time of a snapshot.  And there's a way for you to credit everybody with the new tokens you are going to create on the Ethereum platform without even conducting an ICO -- and without collecting personal information.

Don't believe me?  Follow along in these 4 simple steps.

1) Announce ahead of time the block number in which a snapshot will occur.
2) In order to claim an address and the amount in the address, a user can sign a message that gives the Ethereum account that they would like the ERC-20 token to be deposited using the associated private key that corresponds to the CWXT address.
3) You can then use public key cryptography schemes to manually verify the signature.
4) You then send users the ERC-20 token to the account that is indicated in the message.

------

Someone mentioned a community takeover?

I say we perform a coup d'etat!
steve0nz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:15:34 AM

I don’t have telegram. What about the people who bought 1btc vs 0.1 BTC? Do we all loose out?

steve0nz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

Hello everyone,

.... Due to the fact we are unable to verify the exact amount of CWXT held by each member of the community at the time of the occurrence, or how much CWXT users may have sold or bought at the time of discovery ...

It's easy to know exactly someone's CWXT amount at the time of a snapshot.  And there's a way for you to credit everybody with the new tokens you are going to create on the Ethereum platform without even conducting an ICO -- and without collecting personal information.

2) In order to claim an address and the amount in the address, a user can sign a message that gives the Ethereum account that they would like the ERC-20 token to be deposited using the associated private key that corresponds to the CWXT address.
3) You can then use public key cryptography schemes to manually verify the signature.
4) You then send users the ERC-20 token to the account that is indicated in the message.

------

I only purchased after the pump... down 80% so far. This is a mess.
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Hello everyone,

------

That's great except CWXT is NOT an ERC20 token, it hosts its own private blockchain, it's hard to deal with. This is the best course to go forward to accredit current stake holders of CWXT.
teleportlabs

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:17 AM

How long have you had an arrangement with Youbit?
steve0nz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:26:50 AM

Guys, clearly this hasn’t been properly thought through and clearly executed incorrectly.

Let’s establish a Slack channel and discuss the future openly. We are all investors and want to keep our equal share.

How about this? We should have an open community discussion.
complexring

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:39:32 AM

Hello everyone,

------

That's great except CWXT is NOT an ERC20 token, it hosts its own private blockchain, it's hard to deal with. This is the best course to go forward to accredit current stake holders of CWXT.

What are you talking about?  Not once did I say CWXT is an ERC-20 token ...

Let me quote you again so everyone can understand the trickery that you are trying to pull.

Hello everyone!

Everything is going great with the new development team, we are on track and schedule so no alarm with us.We are structuring the code for our Ethereum based token that we will be utilizing going forward and will be posting our White paper in the coming days.

Originally we had planned to engage a token swap from CWXT token holders to the new ERC20 token CWX.

And, lest we all forget that you initially said there would be a coin swap to masternodes.  I have no idea how you can say that you had originally planned on an new ERC-20 token when your original post states masternodes.  And I quote ...

COIN REBOOT/RELAUNCH
CWXT - CRYPTO-WORLD X TOKEN

http://www.cryptoworldxtoken.info

CryptoWorldX Token is a digital currency that uses cryptography on a decentralised peer-to-peer network. CryptoWorldX Token is exclusively designed towards communication to all bitcoin and alt-coin enthusiasts. This is the latest incarnation of a community forum to enable discussions in a powerful and secure way. We will also launch the first e-mail service provider for the crypto enthusiast with the added security of 2fa

This project was left by prior developers and is being REBOOTED/RELAUNCHED by community members. The people of CWXT community believe this project has potential as the SPECs are great and stake rewards high.
Community Devs will be WORKING HARD to implement MASTERNODES for stake holders , aswell as a DAO VOTING MECHANISM to further excel developments

Masternode Requirements-
1 Masternode will require 100,000 CWXT to operate
Masternode Stake rewards will be set at 30% of daily staking pay-out ,distributed to masternode holders on daily basis.
Current Stake rewards - 28,800 tokens amoungst stakers per day.

30% of 28,800 = 8,640 new tokens per day to Master Nodes
Regular staking = 20,160 Tokens per day
CryptoWorldX Token Supply

Total Supply: 100,000,000 CryptoWorldX Tokens
Coin Specifications

Ticker: CWXT
Block Time: 30 seconds
Min Stake Age: 1 hour
Max Stake Age: 30 days
Block Reward: 10 CWXT
Transaction Confirmations: 3
Minting Confirmations: 10

THIS TOKEN IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON YOBIT AS A TRADE-ABLE ASSET!!
Current price - 1CWXT/0.00000012 BTC

Wallets:

WINDOWS
GITHUB
MAC O/S
LINUX O/S
https://github.com/CryptoWorldX/CWXT

EXCHANGES -
YOBIT
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CWXT/BTC

What's the story?

steve0nz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:15:13 AM

Hello everyone,

------

What are you talking about?  Not once did I say CWXT is an ERC-20 token ...

Let me quote you again so everyone can understand the trickery that you are trying to pull.

Hello everyone!

Everything is going great with the new development team, we are on track and schedule so no alarm with us.We are structuring the code for our Ethereum based token that we will be utilizing going forward and will be posting our White paper in the coming days.

Originally we had planned to engage a token swap from CWXT token holders to the new ERC20 token CWX.

And, lest we all forget that you initially said there would be a coin swap to masternodes.  I have no idea how you can say that you had originally planned on an new ERC-20 token when your original post states masternodes.  And I quote ...

COIN REBOOT/RELAUNCH
CWXT - CRYPTO-WORLD X TOKEN

http://www.cryptoworldxtoken.info

CryptoWorldX Token is a digital currency that uses cryptography on a decentralised peer-to-peer network. CryptoWorldX Token is exclusively designed towards communication to all bitcoin and alt-coin enthusiasts. This is the latest incarnation of a community forum to enable discussions in a powerful and secure way. We will also launch the first e-mail service provider for the crypto enthusiast with the added security of 2fa

This project was left by prior developers and is being REBOOTED/RELAUNCHED by community members. The people of CWXT community believe this project has potential as the SPECs are great and stake rewards high.
Community Devs will be WORKING HARD to implement MASTERNODES for stake holders , aswell as a DAO VOTING MECHANISM to further excel developments

Masternode Requirements-
Masternode Stake rewards will be set at 30% of daily staking pay-out ,distributed to masternode holders on daily basis.

Coin Specifications

THIS TOKEN IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON YOBIT AS A TRADE-ABLE ASSET!!
Current price - 1CWXT/0.00000012 BTC

Wallets:

WINDOWS
GITHUB
MAC O/S
LINUX O/S
https://github.com/CryptoWorldX/CWXT

EXCHANGES -
YOBIT
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CWXT/BTC

What's the story?

I feel like they are really new at this. We need a blockchain dev.
1MExpodingSuns

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:49:01 AM

Lol at the obvious liars and scammers.

This has been hilarious to watch.

The fucking clowns "in charge" of this coin have no fucking clue what they're doing and they still took so many people for a ride.

Well done.
steve0nz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:17:26 AM

The fucking clowns "in charge" of this coin have no fucking clue what they're doing and they still took so many people for a ride.

Well done.

I don’t think they are scamming anymore. Just poor execution... Scammers would vanish.

It seems like they are young and have a poor understanding of the industry.
complexring

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:29:38 AM

Well done.

I don’t think they are scamming anymore. Just poor execution... Scammers would vanish.

Right.  I'm not pointing fingers quite yet.  Maybe it's a language barrier, too.

But, let's summarize the events :

1) Devs announce a reboot / relaunch with a 3:1 token swap with masternodes.
2) People don't do their own research and miss the massive pre-mine and buy anyway, causing a price runup.
3) Some community members / devs notice the large 'address' of the original dev causing some concern for the swap.  (someone even points to the source code on github to show the massive premine)
4) Devs make an announcement to change to ERC-20 and will now hold an ICO.
5) Community members complain this isn't fair to those who bought on the promise of masternodes and lower coin supply.
6) I point out that you can easily take a snapshot of the current CWXT database, use various cryptographic schemes a la digital signatures to prove address balances that could be used for a swap to the new CWT ERC-20 token.  I also point out that the amount needed to fork the chain is probably much smaller and that we could probabilistically fork the original pre-mine away since it's clear that this amount is not being staked.
7) Devs like my idea but then dismiss it claiming that I say CWXT is ERC-20 and that the mechanism I proposed is not doable (to which I call BS and others are being polite and saying devs are new and don't understand).

Cool. Now we're here. 

I'm sure the community can convince the new team to do the right thing. Wink
steve0nz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

Well done.

Right.  I'm not pointing fingers quite yet.  Maybe it's a language barrier, too.

2) People don't do their own research and miss the massive pre-mine and buy anyway, causing a price runup.
3) Some community members / devs notice the large 'address' of the original dev causing some concern for the swap.  (someone even points to the source code on github to show the massive premine)
5) Community members complain this isn't fair to those who bought on the promise of masternodes and lower coin supply.
6) I point out that you can easily take a snapshot of the current CWXT database, use various cryptographic schemes a la digital signatures to prove address balances that could be used for a swap to the new CWT ERC-20 token.  I also point out that the amount needed to fork the chain is probably much smaller and that we could probabilistically fork the original pre-mine away since it's clear that this amount is not being staked.
7) Devs like my idea but then dismiss it claiming that I say CWXT is ERC-20 and that the mechanism I proposed is not doable (to which I call BS and others are being polite and saying devs are new and don't understand).

Cool. Now we're here. 

That’s not really fair stating that people bought anyway. If a coin is on an exchange, it should be traded. If you’re going to mess with it, then it needs to have a warning or be delisted from the exchange.
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:14:15 AM

hi dev

I appreciate your effort to compensate for the loss of the community but there are many questions you need to answer ;

1. Many people do not even have CWXT WALLET For example, I have my tokens on yobit of 200k and on Nova of 80k.what should we do now? should we now download CWXT wallet and send all tokens there? If so, should we also download an ETH wallet to receive the new ETH base tokens?
or can it also be via yobit's CWXT WALLET then we only need an ETH wallet to receive new CWX tokens?

2.There are people who bought CWXT tokens for 200sats end for 50sats end There are also people who bought so cheap after the dump so how are you going to distinguish it all?because there are definitely people who saw the last message from you and they can now buyfor 30sats CWXT tokens to get new CWX tokens.then it is not fair for those who bought CWXT token so expensive??

3.There are also people who were not on TELEGRAM but have invested money in CWXT.would that be a problem for you?

I hope you answer my questions because then its very clear to the community
steve0nz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:11:10 AM

hi dev

I appreciate your effort to compensate for the loss of the community but there are many questions you need to answer ;

1. Many people do not even have CWXT WALLET For example, I have my tokens on yobit of 200k and on Nova of 80k.what should we do now? should we now download CWXT wallet and send all tokens there? If so, should we also download an ETH wallet to receive the new ETH base tokens?
or can it also be via yobit's CWXT WALLET then we only need an ETH wallet to receive new CWX tokens?

2.There are people who bought CWXT tokens for 200sats end for 50sats end There are also people who bought so cheap after the dump so how are you going to distinguish it all?because there are definitely people who saw the last message from you and they can now buyfor 30sats CWXT tokens to get new CWX tokens.then it is not fair for those who bought CWXT token so expensive??

3.There are also people who were not on TELEGRAM but have invested money in CWXT.would that be a problem for you?

I hope you answer my questions because then its very clear to the community
+1
complexring

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:57:16 AM

Well done.

Right.  I'm not pointing fingers quite yet.  Maybe it's a language barrier, too.

3) Some community members / devs notice the large 'address' of the original dev causing some concern for the swap.  (someone even points to the source code on github to show the massive premine)
6) I point out that you can easily take a snapshot of the current CWXT database, use various cryptographic schemes a la digital signatures to prove address balances that could be used for a swap to the new CWT ERC-20 token.  I also point out that the amount needed to fork the chain is probably much smaller and that we could probabilistically fork the original pre-mine away since it's clear that this amount is not being staked.

Cool. Now we're here.  

That’s not really fair stating that people bought anyway. If a coin is on an exchange, it should be traded. If you’re going to mess with it, then it needs to have a warning or be delisted from the exchange.

I'd include myself in the group of people who bought without looking at the source code.

I wasn't trying to be putting people down who bought and believed the devs promise of doing the swap.  I believed too and bought accordingly.

Also, YoBit (where the vast liquidity for this coin is) is notorious for never updating a coin if there has been a community take over or a hard fork.  You can try all you want to contact them, but they will leave the old chain up, or not have a working wallet and run the backend for the trading with a database.  

Anyway, the point of that stement is that people bought based on the devs statements that they would be doing a coin swap at a 3:1 rate with masternodes.

Now the devs say they want to do ERC-20 (or that it was originally planned), but anyone who has been around the block all know that you can't have masternodes with ERC-20.  That's lunacy.  

My conclusion is the devs must be either 1) incompetent 2) new to crypto or 3) outright scammers.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:23:24 PM

stay away from this dudes! sociopathic scammers, lost alot of money on this crapola

cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:28:18 PM

stay away from this dudes! sociopathic scammers, lost alot of money on this crapola

https://i.imgur.com/QE4LvEl.png

Post the constant and daily personal attacks held against us please. Dont post a snippet of a conversation without displaying anything you said while being upset over getting free tokens and getting to keep your CWXT. please continue  to lie to the community.
1MExpodingSuns

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

We were never hosting masternodes. We were hosting masternode-like features, our new coin will host Proof0of-HODL concept that will reward token holders the exact same:D

Masternode Requirements-

Coin Specifications

We have confirmation to be posted on masternodes.pro . Stay tuned for more regarding that!

hi,

when was/is the swap ?? and what will the ratio be ??

Swap will be in November. We have confirmed that it will be hosted on Nova Exchange at a 3:1 Ratio. A masternode on the new block-chain will require 50,000 tokens, so 150,000 CWXT before swap out.. The ticker symbol will change from CWXT to CWX with the swap out aswell. We have a press release being announced later this week. Feel free to jump to our telegram for instant communications http://t.me/cwxtcryptoworld . Stay tuned!

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: