Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REBOOT] CWXT- CRYPTOWORLDX- REBOOT/RELAUNCH-ADD MASTERNODES  (Read 6967 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

I am thinking someone will say something, nobody says one thing.

Number 2 developer say something about your own bitcointalk discussion.

Number 1 team (developer is maybe not involved), do what I said to 2.

Or am I right thinking you are not 1 and 2, but 1, play game to excuse yourself from disaster.

Go play 101 being honest, and not children scammers team.

I take this token from you in next 2 weeks unless you move.

Why?

No ICO happen, but maybe tiny sells, all tokenz own by team 1, so team 1 make team 2, so we have trouble and blaming going to each team

But nobody care, as no investment ever made. DSo they make a show thinking they are so clever and everyone in this world is reading these discussions.

I say in Bitcointalk words, Scam.

The same people are being 1 and 2, and make show to try and show a big battle. No, it is lie.

Old trick.  But bad actors and nobody care about shit coin anyway apart from yobit people who bought it at high price.

Lies.

Anyone want me to take this shit coin, I take it.

if you take this, will you do it with your "higher"member status ?? ..  i liked this coin , i find pity the way this went. so if you are serious i will join you

steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

I’m lost, are you guys being sarcastic?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

to whom are you talking ??

tokenzzz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

I am thinking someone will say something, nobody says one thing.

Number 2 developer say something about your own bitcointalk discussion.

Number 1 team (developer is maybe not involved), do what I said to 2.

Or am I right thinking you are not 1 and 2, but 1, play game to excuse yourself from disaster.

Go play 101 being honest, and not children scammers team.

I take this token from you in next 2 weeks unless you move.

Why?

No ICO happen, but maybe tiny sells, all tokenz own by team 1, so team 1 make team 2, so we have trouble and blaming going to each team

But nobody care, as no investment ever made. DSo they make a show thinking they are so clever and everyone in this world is reading these discussions.

I say in Bitcointalk words, Scam.

The same people are being 1 and 2, and make show to try and show a big battle. No, it is lie.

Old trick.  But bad actors and nobody care about shit coin anyway apart from yobit people who bought it at high price.

Lies.

Anyone want me to take this shit coin, I take it.

if you take this, will you do it with your "higher"member status ?? ..  i liked this coin , i find pity the way this went. so if you are serious i will join you

Do you mean higher member status like with a different account name like senior member? I think so so I answer that question if I am wrong I answer another one when I know what you mean (my fault not your fault).

My answer is no, my reason is I am senior account holder with only good reputation. This is a group of snakes they will make me red and they will spread all the things they say here about people to me, then I lose my good standing. I know they will do it because they do it in two discussions and in yobit trolling box. Never stopping like children who eat sugar all day. maybe that is what they do.

I wait, nobody says anything to make it look true again or only people come and say bad things about him and her or me then I take.

I make near the same but make also a better stable code, this code is not good for long running of a token or coin whatever they say it is.

I spend 1 day to make this and then have a bad head thinking where to give it. not to these people they will kill it.

maybe I make it pre mine for 25 million like pretend number 2 gang say and give it to anyone in bitcointalk or yobit but then I have another bad head to make other CWXT removed from yobit

But i make it anyway and it takes 1 day but let me see if first real people are talking not 5 people saying they are 20 or more.

2 weeks I say and if only silent or pretend people making bad comments then fuck them I make it to give away and hope it burns them like they will burn all other people if they continue on with scam. I know what they do all this , to make money by having dumps on people who may have not so much money, what do they care.

I give 2 weeks to them so please make some good work or I will do work instead.

maybe if developer from day number 1 return he can explain why he is not here or take over again for good of old project. maybe he is here we can see if he says anything that is not lies.
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:27:09 PM

to whom are you talking ??

Well about CWXT gold etc, I have moved on with CWX and I’m just wondering what is going on with the old CWXT, should I hold or just leave?
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

Hey why you say Altif is advising you, he has never heard of you? I sent him a DM and he said you are crazy.

https://twitter.com/altifbrown

http://cwxt.io/#team

Brendan Playford is not answering my emails, why?

http://alumnius.net/university_of_califo-7940-401

What?

Why is there 2 threads also

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.660

What is this token?

Is there an airdrop?

Reserving Welsh Translation.

There is no team.The team are just random pics downloaded from google.No wonder Atif hasn't heard of him.Read the Whitepaper,first time I see names like Wyatt B,Noah L,Greg B  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes !!!!No twitter and no LinkedIn links.

Connie can't make a masternode coin.He didn't even have the money to give Tillkoeln 0,1 btc to make one.Hilarious.Original CWXT dev had made a great coin,with great code,fast reliable and efficient.Connie was a assigned by a group of big holders to announce a fake takeover so that they pump and dump.
People believed in the masternodes project and started buying.Then they came up with the fake explorer idea so that they can have a good excuse and blame the original dev.

Connie I challenge you to have every one of you team to post something here as a verification that they exist.Here or on coin's official twitter account.

P.S.Thank you for the pump.i hope you do takeovers on my other bags also Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think maybe you have problem with 2 gangs, but who owns what? CWXT, CWX? Original development is not in development, now, so 2nd gang is the real development?

It is not clear to me, and people said it would be a swap on Novaexchange, but what is swapped? Who is in charge, not the original man, so it must be the other gang you do not like.

I can see original code is on Github.com, but where is new code?

Also original code is SHA256D, it is not so modern, and like any coin clone. So you make me think that you are just ready to be here to say bad things about gang 2 or why say to people it was a great code and fast, if it is just copied?

Maybe you bring the original man back, and he can work with the new people and everyone is happy?

It is not so hard if you want the best.

Original man who made the CWXT is only quiet, so maybe this means he is happy anyway or maybe he is just good to not get in fights with people.

I do not believe much from this bitcointalk discussion and the other one is not much better. You just seem to hate each other.

Try to work together or abandon project because it is not going to work with all the hate you have.

How this was initially pitched was that the devs were going to do a 3:1 swap of the CWXT chain to masternodes.  Then, they linked to a (manipulated) block explorer and said they were not wanting to do a swap because the amount of coins in the original dev's address was too high.  

The new team has even gone so far as to state that they never planned on having actual masternodes, but that they would have masternode-like features on the Ethereum blockchain -- token ticker CWX.  This is contrary to numerous statements made in the past and even this paid for press-release : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/crypto-world-x-masternodes-taking/

In order to save face, they want to collect your personal information in order to "give" everyone in the community 35000 CWX.  This is in addition to running their scammy ICO.  

Anyway, it's clear that they lack the simple understanding of the economic incentive structure as to why someone would actually run masternodes and be rewarded in the underlying coin to do so, i.e. providing network security and being compensated in the network's base currency.

What's not to understand?  Inflation for doing nothing for the network makes no sense economically.  On the other hand, inflation through rewards for providing services to increase the value of a network makes sense.

There's your Economics 101 lesson for the day folks.  I suggest you read Chapters 2, 4, and 5 and answer the first 10 questions in Chapters 3 and 7 for homework.  These topics will be on the final.  Cool

I think most clear is you belong to gang number 1.  You make many points but even if some are true you only say statements. When they have Block Explorer, it says on the other bitcointalk thread there is an identical number of tokenz with Yobit, but both gangs say it is 47 million. I think when it is higher as yobit reports, yobit is not lying.

I find no wallet links, so why? I make one for myself should I?

You are telling people your funny joke on Economics 101 well the funny joke is you have a token without a wallet, you have more tokenz than is said and you do not even make Block Explorer, so how can you be a reliable person to take instruction from?

You talk my friend, but say just nothing that is about important things.

This is political speak without any intent to be open. "Blame them, they are bad, this was bad, you are stupid, here is economics 101".

You are not of value except to make it worse and you do it on purpose.

I make jokes all the time and I said in other discussion I will make CWXX, new honest and no ICO but premine for victims if possible, then I make some more jokes but they are not so important. You can not make this token work and do not care and gang two is saying things but quiet suddenly, maybe you bully them to submit., I think so.

I can make this token I have been to Github.com to see code and wallet but found only code there.

It is very easy token to make.

Maybe I make number 3 version and then start to say look you are bad.

If nobody is responsible for anything then why waste time here you produce nothing.

If you still acting like a big crying baby in 1 week I will make number 3 on better code with better way to make it fair.

You piss me off with your Economics 101, you are nothing.

I can assure you that I am not involved with either gang.  I bought CWXT earlier this month because of the original promise of masternodes and think this new team is precisely what you said, the same as the original team.  So they announce a 3:1 swap to Masternodes, sell to people on the pump, and then "change" their mind after they dump and exit because the main dev wallet has too much coins in it and instead announce their SCAMMY ICO.  I am with you 100% that these guys are scammers.  But you have no reason to associate me with them nor do I know why you would.

As for the free economics lesson, you can ignore it or not -- in fact it wasn't directed at you, despite what you may think (probably because I quoted your post in its entirety).  It was for the new dev team mainly.

There is normally a good reason why coins have inflation -- and it almost always has to do with providing some type of VALUE to the underlying network.  When there is no reason, that's just bad economic policy.  If you want to talk about people not having value, look no further than the two gangs you refer to.

And who said I was wasting time?  Maybe I'm trying to find enough people who want to fork the large wallet of its remaining coins and not participate in the new scammy dev ICO? 

Don't you understand that you need to have enough coins that are staking in order to do that plus community support?

So are you saying you are going to fork this coin, get rid of the pre-mine and put in masternodes like the "new" team said they would?  I'm looking for people who want to help with something like that.
tokenzzz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:01:40 AM

Hey why you say Altif is advising you, he has never heard of you? I sent him a DM and he said you are crazy.

https://twitter.com/altifbrown

Brendan Playford is not answering my emails, why?

http://alumnius.net/university_of_califo-7940-401

What?

Why is there 2 threads also

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.660

What is this token?

Is there an airdrop?

Reserving Welsh Translation.

There is no team.The team are just random pics downloaded from google.No wonder Atif hasn't heard of him.Read the Whitepaper,first time I see names like Wyatt B,Noah L,Greg B  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes !!!!No twitter and no LinkedIn links.

Connie can't make a masternode coin.He didn't even have the money to give Tillkoeln 0,1 btc to make one.Hilarious.Original CWXT dev had made a great coin,with great code,fast reliable and efficient.Connie was a assigned by a group of big holders to announce a fake takeover so that they pump and dump.
People believed in the masternodes project and started buying.Then they came up with the fake explorer idea so that they can have a good excuse and blame the original dev.

Connie I challenge you to have every one of you team to post something here as a verification that they exist.Here or on coin's official twitter account.

P.S.Thank you for the pump.i hope you do takeovers on my other bags also Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think maybe you have problem with 2 gangs, but who owns what? CWXT, CWX? Original development is not in development, now, so 2nd gang is the real development?

It is not clear to me, and people said it would be a swap on Novaexchange, but what is swapped? Who is in charge, not the original man, so it must be the other gang you do not like.

I can see original code is on Github.com, but where is new code?

Also original code is SHA256D, it is not so modern, and like any coin clone. So you make me think that you are just ready to be here to say bad things about gang 2 or why say to people it was a great code and fast, if it is just copied?

Maybe you bring the original man back, and he can work with the new people and everyone is happy?

It is not so hard if you want the best.

Original man who made the CWXT is only quiet, so maybe this means he is happy anyway or maybe he is just good to not get in fights with people.

I do not believe much from this bitcointalk discussion and the other one is not much better. You just seem to hate each other.

Try to work together or abandon project because it is not going to work with all the hate you have.

How this was initially pitched was that the devs were going to do a 3:1 swap of the CWXT chain to masternodes.  Then, they linked to a (manipulated) block explorer and said they were not wanting to do a swap because the amount of coins in the original dev's address was too high.  

The new team has even gone so far as to state that they never planned on having actual masternodes, but that they would have masternode-like features on the Ethereum blockchain -- token ticker CWX.  This is contrary to numerous statements made in the past and even this paid for press-release : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/crypto-world-x-masternodes-taking/

In order to save face, they want to collect your personal information in order to "give" everyone in the community 35000 CWX.  This is in addition to running their scammy ICO.  

Anyway, it's clear that they lack the simple understanding of the economic incentive structure as to why someone would actually run masternodes and be rewarded in the underlying coin to do so, i.e. providing network security and being compensated in the network's base currency.

What's not to understand?  Inflation for doing nothing for the network makes no sense economically.  On the other hand, inflation through rewards for providing services to increase the value of a network makes sense.

There's your Economics 101 lesson for the day folks.  I suggest you read Chapters 2, 4, and 5 and answer the first 10 questions in Chapters 3 and 7 for homework.  These topics will be on the final.  Cool

I think most clear is you belong to gang number 1.  You make many points but even if some are true you only say statements. When they have Block Explorer, it says on the other bitcointalk thread there is an identical number of tokenz with Yobit, but both gangs say it is 47 million. I think when it is higher as yobit reports, yobit is not lying.

I find no wallet links, so why? I make one for myself should I?

You are telling people your funny joke on Economics 101 well the funny joke is you have a token without a wallet, you have more tokenz than is said and you do not even make Block Explorer, so how can you be a reliable person to take instruction from?

You talk my friend, but say just nothing that is about important things.

This is political speak without any intent to be open. "Blame them, they are bad, this was bad, you are stupid, here is economics 101".

You are not of value except to make it worse and you do it on purpose.

I make jokes all the time and I said in other discussion I will make CWXX, new honest and no ICO but premine for victims if possible, then I make some more jokes but they are not so important. You can not make this token work and do not care and gang two is saying things but quiet suddenly, maybe you bully them to submit., I think so.

I can make this token I have been to Github.com to see code and wallet but found only code there.

It is very easy token to make.

Maybe I make number 3 version and then start to say look you are bad.

If nobody is responsible for anything then why waste time here you produce nothing.

If you still acting like a big crying baby in 1 week I will make number 3 on better code with better way to make it fair.

You piss me off with your Economics 101, you are nothing.

I can assure you that I am not involved with either gang.  I bought CWXT earlier this month because of the original promise of masternodes and think this new team is precisely what you said, the same as the original team.  So they announce a 3:1 swap to Masternodes, sell to people on the pump, and then "change" their mind after they dump and exit because the main dev wallet has too much coins in it and instead announce their SCAMMY ICO.  I am with you 100% that these guys are scammers.  But you have no reason to associate me with them nor do I know why you would.

As for the free economics lesson, you can ignore it or not -- in fact it wasn't directed at you, despite what you may think (probably because I quoted your post in its entirety).  It was for the new dev team mainly.

There is normally a good reason why coins have inflation -- and it almost always has to do with providing some type of VALUE to the underlying network.  When there is no reason, that's just bad economic policy.  If you want to talk about people not having value, look no further than the two gangs you refer to.

And who said I was wasting time?  Maybe I'm trying to find enough people who want to fork the large wallet of its remaining coins and not participate in the new scammy dev ICO? 

Don't you understand that you need to have enough coins that are staking in order to do that plus community support?

So are you saying you are going to fork this coin, get rid of the pre-mine and put in masternodes like the "new" team said they would?  I'm looking for people who want to help with something like that.

Masternodes are not so necessary unless you want to make it so masternode people get more reward for making 24 hours connection and usually paying to do this and having to keep an amount of token in a wallet.

It is sensible for bitcoin and Dash (ugh) but for this token it needs only developer to use some servers and to run this daemon from those servers. Then he makes connection from IP addresses at servers in wallet, in net.cpp, before he makes the wallet for release. Then the connections are always there.

Masternodes I think take the duty from developer to make secure network and give it to other people and even be so rude that they are made to pay for that.

It is simple process to make secure network by simple means like I have described to you above.

When I hear masternode coin in bitcointalk discussion my idea goes to why are you doing this, what benefit is there to anyone but developer who now pays less money to server and even rudely sells people what they can do just bymaking a server with cheap server like hostus.us anyway.

Masternodes are not necessary if developer does his job. If developer thinks they are he is developing bitcoin or Dash. If developer from normal token or coin says they are needed, he is trying to take money from you to do what he should be doing.

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:27:37 AM

which large wallet do you mean, the 6 or the 7mio large wallet?
tokenzzz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

"I can assure you that I am not involved with either gang.  I bought CWXT earlier this month because of the original promise of masternodes and think this new team is precisely what you said, the same as the original team. "

This is not so good to but the token (this is coin in fact) because masternodes are coming, they are not magic potion, they are connections which are easy to make without saying they are masternodes.

"There is normally a good reason why coins have inflation -- and it almost always has to do with providing some type of VALUE to the underlying network.  When there is no reason, that's just bad economic policy.  If you want to talk about people not having value, look no further than the two gangs you refer to."

So it is two not one, I do no know, maybe you are right but I think maybe it is bluffing.

"And who said I was wasting time?  Maybe I'm trying to find enough people who want to fork the large wallet of its remaining coins and not participate in the new scammy dev ICO?"

If you fork, you fork con, large wallet is old so you must go back to blocks before it was made and make fork of coin, this is not practical.  

"Don't you understand that you need to have enough coins that are staking in order to do that plus community support?"

Yes, I understand this, but masternodes do not stake coin, only money masternoders pay and leave in separate wallet can stake network,. If masternoders get bored connection goes and he spends his money at yobit, unless the boss of coin take all money so he can not do this (this is bad practice not acceptable, we have no need for cult). To stake coin you must ensure when creation happens you must take some coins to stake network when you see others staking you stop, if they stop, you start. You put into code last POW block of 2,000,000 (or no last POW block). You say in code POW blocks after this point pay 0 coin reward. If chain become stuck you mine it for no reward but coin is moving, you must then take coins and stake with them 24/7.

"So are you saying you are going to fork this coin, get rid of the pre-mine and put in masternodes like the "new" team said they would?  I'm looking for people who want to help with something like that."

This coin is dead (not token, there) you should not even consider making fork because there is bad code in it, and all money was taken at first block so nothing change except if it forked from 50000 blocks ever one loses money except people with big money, you have also 2 chainz, so Mr Big money has 2 x money.

You must have new coin with new rules, you can not use this code or coin, or fork anything that will not mean disasters will happen. This is just fact.

You have 2 roads

1. Forget this, it is just like when you get cheated playing card games
2. New coin without any association with old source code of old coin. You can make name nearly the same and ticker nearly the same. You need new algo, base58 letter needs be different (just to be carful), protocol version needs to be higher, and then all other things like in messages, ports, timestamp, reward, etc changed.

New coin, but resembling older coin in name only. But only similar, not the same.

You have these choices.

If you have community that is not scammer community, you pick 2, if you have no community you must pick 1 as you can not beat the odds they make.

I forget to say earlier you get rid of your Hodl system, it is stupid, you make percentage, I think 15%. Only people with biggest amount of coins win staking blocks anyway.
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

Is that all it is? If that's the case, no need to bother forking the address away ... Can't tell the truth anymore with this shit.

Did someone manage to get a working BE? Seems like their old scammy one got taken down.  
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

i have a private one, that is where the screenshot comes from
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

Hey, Just confirming your registration to the CWX token offer to CWXT holders. Thanks for participating. You will be emailed once the CWX has been sent to your wallet with details on how to make it visible! Thanks for being a part of the community and continuing to support us on our journey!
Sincerely, Connie H. C.E.O. Crypto - X

My registration on the website confirmation.
For what it's worth at this point. lol
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

Hey, Just confirming your registration to the CWX token offer to CWXT holders. Thanks for participating. You will be emailed once the CWX has been sent to your wallet with details on how to make it visible! Thanks for being a part of the community and continuing to support us on our journey!
Sincerely, Connie H. C.E.O. Crypto - X

My registration on the website confirmation.
For what it's worth at this point. lol

I have also received confirmation on my mail but I expect good work from these guys
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

Is that all it is? If that's the case, no need to bother forking the address away ... Can't tell the truth anymore with this shit.

Did someone manage to get a working BE? Seems like their old scammy one got taken down.  

just stay away from this scamming cunts with fake newb accounts, total fiasco, team probably fake, you will never see a working product, they just wanna rip you off.

STAY AWAY
zurg

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:45:14 PM

Their website just changed to countdown timer.
So we got

Days
Hours
Minutes

until we get to see how screwed we are,. lol Smiley
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:21:09 AM

So we got

Days
Hours
Minutes

share website please
zurg

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:06:48 AM

So we got

Days
Hours
Minutes

share website please

http://crypto-x.io/#

Sorry, didn't see your post earlier.
Guess I better enable notifications. Smiley
bussy_bossy

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:37:01 AM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
bawlwedding

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:05:21 AM

where to check roadmap?
zurg

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

where to check roadmap?

My guess you'll have to wait with the rest of us to find out anything.
They pulled the whole website in shroud besides contact form and a timer.
Hope it wont be a half-ass attempt like before. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: