Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95149 times)
AukSia

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:02:21 PM

WePower co-founders Nick&Arturas answering FAQ:

First session video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ4Gpr4GhI&t=4s

Second session video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR5n3OWUh1E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:37:08 PM

Green energy is a much more sustainable than carbon based energy and itself is environment friendly.
Though the initial capital for production are higher, it's maintenance are generally lower and hence better profit.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

This project is really for future but I think that our society is not ready for it yet, so the marketing company must be very good to attract audiences and to involve money
chobani

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:57:41 PM

I liked the idea of tokenizing the green power market, but I think this project is not the first one who applied for this idea, you can check Power Ledger, anyway, the competition brings better results for both projects.
Have you decided the exact date of the ICO?

Hi Jack1111,

True, both projects are trying to change the energy market. However, both project have different path and strategy. WePower is green energy trading platform, where everyone can finance set up cost of renewable energy plants. While PowerLedger is a platform where people can buy and sell surplus solar energy.

Umm, no - stop spreading misinformation. That is not the only thing PowerLedger does. PowerLedger also gives people the option to finace renewable energy plants, read the whitepaper.

So you've just essentially copied ONE of PowerLedger's MANY features.
AukSia

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

I liked the idea of tokenizing the green power market, but I think this project is not the first one who applied for this idea, you can check Power Ledger, anyway, the competition brings better results for both projects.

Hi Jack1111,

True, both projects are trying to change the energy market. However, both project have different path and strategy. WePower is green energy trading platform, where everyone can finance set up cost of renewable energy plants. While PowerLedger is a platform where people can buy and sell surplus solar energy.

Umm, no - stop spreading misinformation. That is not the only thing PowerLedger does. PowerLedger also gives people the option to finace renewable energy plants, read the whitepaper.

Hi,
Thank you for your opinion. If you compare WePower and PowerLedger whitepapers, you will see a clear distinction between two companies.
WePower focuses mostly on financing of renewable energy producers globally. The business model, depth of market, commercial and technical analysis provided in WePower whitepaper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OW_EddXO5RWWFVQjJGZXpQT3c/view), MVP and specific partnerships cannot be compared with any ICO in the energy market or copied from any other venture. The model is unique because the financing is based on sale-purchase of tokenized energy that will be produced in the future. This allows to increase ROE for the renewable energy producers, offer good return rates for the investors and make it a global platform, without falling under financial regulation. Since this is 100% transparent platform, the blockchain platform is connected to the energy infrastructure, which will allow WePower to become the next generation utility company.

After WePower has announced its ICO campaign, PowerLedger provided more detailed description about their asset germination events. PowerLedger claims that it will allow to trade ownerships of the assets (solar, wind or battery farm) and receive allocated revenues based on the proportion of ownership. In simple words, solar, wind or battery farms will issue securities, which will be tradable on the PowerLedger platform. Each security issuance will trigger financial/securities law regulations and become a costly and local fund raising mechanism for the farms. For this feature you do not need a blockchain technology and many operating crowdfunding platforms can offer that already.

Cheers,
WePower
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

Hi Jack1111,

Hi,
Thank you for your opinion. If you compare WePower and PowerLedger whitepapers, you will see a clear distinction between two companies.
WePower focuses mostly on financing of renewable energy producers globally. The business model, depth of market, commercial and technical analysis provided in WePower whitepaper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OW_EddXO5RWWFVQjJGZXpQT3c/view), MVP and specific partnerships cannot be compared with any ICO in the energy market or copied from any other venture. The model is unique because the financing is based on sale-purchase of tokenized energy that will be produced in the future. This allows to increase ROE for the renewable energy producers, offer good return rates for the investors and make it a global platform, without falling under financial regulation. Since this is 100% transparent platform, the blockchain platform is connected to the energy infrastructure, which will allow WePower to become the next generation utility company.

After WePower has announced its ICO campaign, PowerLedger provided more detailed description about their asset germination events. PowerLedger claims that it will allow to trade ownerships of the assets (solar, wind or battery farm) and receive allocated revenues based on the proportion of ownership. In simple words, solar, wind or battery farms will issue securities, which will be tradable on the PowerLedger platform. Each security issuance will trigger financial/securities law regulations and become a costly and local fund raising mechanism for the farms. For this feature you do not need a blockchain technology and many operating crowdfunding platforms can offer that already.

Cheers,
WePower

BTW, Both of you bring more chance to use green power to save the world!
That's would be great. I would like to support both

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
zovkan

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Hi! I have a few questions Smiley

1. Where will your company be registered at?
2. Are you going to operate (be registered) only as a seller of electrical energy (intermediate between energy producer and final buyer) or you are going to invest in your own power plants?
3. If so, in wich renewable energy will you invest and in wich ratio?
4. If you are going to invest in your own power plants will your managment be depended of gouverment subsidi?
5. On wich voltage levels will you trade?

Thank you!

AukSia

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

2. Are you going to operate (be registered) only as a seller of electrical energy (intermediate between energy producer and final buyer) or you are going to invest in your own power plants?
4. If you are going to invest in your own power plants will your managment be depended of gouverment subsidi?

Thank you!

Hi, thanks for the questions:)

1. Our company is registered in Gibraltar.
2. We are going to operate an independent energy supplier. We are not going to invest into our own plants.
5. We will start integrating with larger plants while we develop and refine the platform - thats mostly transmission connected plants - 110kV and upwards (will vary slightly depending on country). But we aim to trade down to low voltage grids eventually, as specified the whitepaper stage 3 of the development.
So TSO-s first, then DSO-s, but this is a plan, technically we are not limited, it depends on grid and market conditions.

Cheers,
Artūras
zovkan

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

Thank you!

Hi, thanks for the questions:)

1. Our company is registered in Gibraltar.
2. We are going to operate an independent energy supplier. We are not going to invest into our own plants.
5. We will start integrating with larger plants while we develop and refine the platform - thats mostly transmission connected plants - 110kV and upwards (will vary slightly depending on country). But we aim to trade down to low voltage grids eventually, as specified the whitepaper stage 3 of the development.
So TSO-s first, then DSO-s, but this is a plan, technically we are not limited, it depends on grid and market conditions.

Cheers,
Artūras

Thank you for quick answers.

I presumed it is going to be higher voltage levels because suply of households would be very complicated task for start. I dont know if it is even possible in near future (5-10 years) to accomplish that. At least not on global scale. On some local scale maybee between local producers and consumers (on low voltage levels) but even that would be a massive range of work.

Edit:

Will all energy that you are aiming to sell come from green power plants?

AukSia

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:43:02 PM

Just received an rating on ICObench!

With the rating of 4.9, WePower is currently one of the highest rated ICO out of almost 500 projects rated on ICO bench.
Our colleagues from Australia also doing great with 4.5 https://icobench.com/icos/energy

Go Green Power!

ICObench Rating is given in combination of assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria & rating methodology that independent experts use to rate the ICO.
Aspects being rated: team, product; business strategy; resilience.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:12:37 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:16:18 PM by franc0

I just invested 10 ETH.

I do believe Wepower is going to be BIG. They're already allowed to operate in Lithuania letter signed by the Minister of Energy. They have partnerships with 3 Large Energy producers companies that will use the platform to sell their electricity. That's a BIG competitive advantage over similar projects.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:32:32 AM

Once they open the energy market in all Europe (currently is a closed market) I wonder what is going to happen with the Kilowatt/hour prices? Prices will drop in Europe to remain competitive?

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:41:25 AM

is there a bounty program?
franc0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

is there a bounty program?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207367.20

Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:43:57 AM

Good project!! I invested 5 ETH, thinking to invest another 5
franc0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

In a few years you will be rich! you will be receiving dividends in form of energy tokens Cheesy

This project is much better than powerledger for sure, also is a low cap project 30 millions. IT has lots of potential to grow.

trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:18:30 PM

This project looks promising.
I join in a bounty campaign.
Good luck!

Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:49:01 PM

In a few years you will be rich! you will be receiving dividends in form of energy tokens Cheesy

This project is much better than powerledger for sure, also is a low cap project 30 millions. IT has lots of potential to grow.

May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!
franc0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!

true but that passive income could become a really good salary in a few years and token price will increase too.   

Pavel2406

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:53:08 PM

Very interesting project, will definitely join.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: