Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95149 times)
lkyasilk

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Can I know about Maximum Cap per Account in ICO ?? I am really interest with this project. Massive telegram member base and friendly admins.

Also Check My Wepower Review : https://medium.com/@ashanyasiru/wepower-blockchain-based-green-energy-trading-platform-78b0cd8a9e79

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Can I know about Maximum Cap per Account in ICO ?? I am really interest with this project. Massive telegram member base and friendly admins.

Also Check My Wepower Review : https://medium.com/@ashanyasiru/wepower-blockchain-based-green-energy-trading-platform-78b0cd8a9e79

There will be a temporary cap for the first 5 hours, but the exact limit has not yet been decided - it should be announced by the end of the week.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:32:45 AM

I have been following the WePower project for a few weeks, and as time passes, we see how WePowerN grows through its partnerships, which obviously attracts investors' interest. I think it will be a successful ICO campaign.
Rexler

Activity: 616

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

I have been following the WePower project for a few weeks, and as time passes, we see how WePowerN grows through its partnerships, which obviously attracts investors' interest. I think it will be a successful ICO campaign.

Will be missing out on the ICO although I've been a Wepower Community member since Q4 2017. It's just disappointing that I forgot to fill the whitelist and KYC all the while they had little to no community interest. The communhas really grown in the last couple of weeks or so. Wepower will be huge..

CryptoProcent

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

Will be missing out on the ICO although I've been a Wepower Community member since Q4 2017. It's just disappointing that I forgot to fill the whitelist and KYC all the while they had little to no community interest. The communhas really grown in the last couple of weeks or so. Wepower will be huge..

When a project like WePower reaches a + 50k membership community, it is obvious that it will have a successful ICO campaign. The popularity of the WePowerN project is increasing every day, which can lead to the sale before the final date of token issuance for ICO.
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

We appreciate the kind words! This is just the beginning, just the beginning.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

We appreciate the kind words! This is just the beginning, just the beginning.

When in real economy, an practical idea meets a technological trend, being applied in a specific project like WePowerN by a professional team, it takes only constant commitment to become a successful business. This is very real.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

Glad to see the HYPE recently with WePower!
It is good affect after big success from Power ledger too.
BTW, Green Energy is needed and the potential market in future.
As I know there will be individual cap for the token sale. What's it max I can do, please?

Cameron_ws

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

David A. Cohen, our energy advisor who, besides all his achievements also unlocked a multi-billion dollar SmartGrid market, is sharing his thoughts about WePower’s role revolutionizing access to the capital for renewable energy projects.
"WePower’s energy tokenization platform will open up the green energy markets globally to a broader pool of investors over time." - says David.

Read the full story:
https://medium.com/wepower/how-wepowers-blockchain-based-energy-financing-will-revolutionize-traditional-financing-for-f93cf11a7145
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

hi all!!!
i remeber to all WEPOWER followers, the Telegram Italian group!
join us on https://t.me/WePowerIT

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

If the team raises the amount of the hardcap, they will still collect the money they want. Though increasing the amount of hardcaps after this time may be counterproductive as it will cause a trust problem in the project. In short, I think WEPower will collect the money for hardcap in a very short time.
cryptochuck

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

Glad to see the HYPE recently with WePower!
It is good affect after big success from Power ledger too.
BTW, Green Energy is needed and the potential market in future.
As I know there will be individual cap for the token sale. What's it max I can do, please?

Thank you for your support! And yes we believe Green Energy is the way to the future.

There will be a temporary individual cap for the first 5 hours of the token sale on February 1 (noon UTC) but the amount hasn't been announced yet.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

If the team raises the amount of the hardcap, they will still collect the money they want. Though increasing the amount of hardcaps after this time may be counterproductive as it will cause a trust problem in the project. In short, I think WEPower will collect the money for hardcap in a very short time.

true if the team on this project will raise the number of hardcap WEPower will require much more money in a short time, and in my opinion, it is very difficult but we just look forward.
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

WePower Live AMA

In about 15 minutes we hold our 3rd AMA session. Make sure to check it out. Feel free to share any question you might have:

https://www.facebook.com/events/249536392250639/
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

true if the team on this project will raise the number of hardcap WEPower will require much more money in a short time, and in my opinion, it is very difficult but we just look forward.

when will the ico starts guys? as i know the ico have been postponed last year right? then team decided to move the ico. and do you know if wepower done a pre sale? if they did wont you mind sharing the info on the amount they have raised?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

when will the ico starts guys? as i know the ico have been postponed last year right? then team decided to move the ico. and do you know if wepower done a pre sale? if they did wont you mind sharing the info on the amount they have raised?
as per the widget or timer on wepower site, the sale will commence in 7 days. pre-sale is already over, i have no idea how much they collected.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

How WePower’s blockchain-based energy financing will revolutionize traditional financing for renewable energy systems

https://medium.com/wepower/how-wepowers-blockchain-based-energy-financing-will-revolutionize-traditional-financing-for-f93cf11a7145

Mobilizing finance for investment and innovation in low-carbon renewable power systems is a key driver for climate change mitigation.
There are currently many ways to finance renewable power systems including traditional private equity financing, tax equity, renewable energy bonds, leases, power purchase agreements and more recently crowdsourcing, property assessed clean energy, virtual net metering and other creative methods for financing renewable energy projects.
Traditional project finance is subject to geographic, government, and regulatory uncertainty based on different rules and regulations depending on where renewable energy systems are being developed. As well, a major bottleneck limitation with traditional renewable energy financing is that most projects require power offtake agreements such as Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) to be in place before financing is approved creating many risks for developers. This creates a situation where many projects are not approved due to the financing methodologies requiring that the entire projects output be accounted for over the life of the project typically 15 to 20 years. What this typically means is that the entire energy output of the renewable power system must be bought with a guarantee for the life of the project limiting projects to those who can commit to 15- 20 years of green energy purchases.

WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform. WePower enables renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. These tokens represent energy they commit to produce and deliver. Energy tokenization standardizes, simplifies and opens up a globally energy investment ecosystem. As a result, energy producers can trade directly with the green energy buyers (consumers and investors) and raise capital by selling energy upfront, at below market rates. Energy tokenization ensures liquidity and extends much needed access to capital..........

tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

AMA Recording (3rd)

Have a question about WePower? You can always ask us, but maybe your question is already answered in our 3rd AMA?

Watch the record of our LIVE AMA event here:

https://youtu.be/RSnsWsqXfZk
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

as per the widget or timer on wepower site, the sale will commence in 7 days. pre-sale is already over, i have no idea how much they collected.

They collected a little over 3 million in the presale I believe. Still, given the fact that there are tens of thousands people on the whitelist, the ICO will most likely be over in a couple of days.
Cameron_ws

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

The WePower Telegram group has now passed 45000 members! That's certainly the biggest project community I'm aware of, is it the biggest there is?

If not, help us make it so: https://t.me/WePowerNetwork
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: