Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95149 times)
zovkan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:38:27 PM

Switch from dirty to clean energy needs to happen. There is no other way or reasons not to go this direction.
Later on we will share our thoughts on expansion of WePower, please share your thoughts/ideas/needs for any information, we will include it in our plan of publications.

That will not happen so soon, not for next 20-30 years for sure, probably not even then. Only in case of some sudden breakthrough in cold fusion we can talk about totally replacing dirty with clean energy (it will be interesting to monitor ITER development). Fast switch from dirty to clean energy will not happen fast mainly because political and economic factors. Fossil fuels lobbies are too powerful and will allow this shift at the time they are going to be ready to take over lead in green energy not sooner. Another reason is bigger and bigger need for energy, especially in industry. Lets take for example China. It is currently impossible for them to switch to green energy. Their consumption is so big and currently green energy is still too expensive in compare to fossil fuels.

I'm not an expert but, for what I know, I think green energy is not expensive!

Lets not forget that solar energy is not so clean after all. Technology used to produced solar panels is dirty and it is very affected to environment, but nobody is concerned by that because production was mainly located in China.

Large scale green energy producers do not use solar panels, they use thermo solar. 

Solar thermal power plants
Photovoltaic power plants

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

Switch from dirty to clean energy needs to happen. There is no other way or reasons not to go this direction.
Later on we will share our thoughts on expansion of WePower, please share your thoughts/ideas/needs for any information, we will include it in our plan of publications.

That will not happen so soon, not for next 20-30 years for sure, probably not even then. Only in case of some sudden breakthrough in cold fusion we can talk about totally replacing dirty with clean energy (it will be interesting to monitor ITER development). Fast switch from dirty to clean energy will not happen fast mainly because political and economic factors. Fossil fuels lobbies are too powerful and will allow this shift at the time they are going to be ready to take over lead in green energy not sooner. Another reason is bigger and bigger need for energy, especially in industry. Lets take for example China. It is currently impossible for them to switch to green energy. Their consumption is so big and currently green energy is still too expensive in compare to fossil fuels.

I'm not an expert but, for what I know, I think green energy is not expensive!

Lets not forget that solar energy is not so clean after all. Technology used to produced solar panels is dirty and it is very affected to environment, but nobody is concerned by that because production was mainly located in China.

Large scale green energy producers do not use solar panels, they use thermo solar. 

Solar thermal power plants
Photovoltaic power plants

Exactly, there's a large number of solar thermal power stations in the world. My bad, I read that Solar thermal power plants were more attractive for large capacity producers.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

I just watched a review on WePower by Chris Coney, very interesting.
franc0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

Another BIG reason why we need this project.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/climate/clean-power-plan.html

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

This idea of project is simply not for the Russian-speaking audience, there is too much oil in Russia to sweat about alternative sources of energy.

AukSia

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:31:01 PM

Have you seen the interview with iTuber?
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUB2PhonL7w also good Smiley
Also you might find interesting to watch dynamics of our rating (it's not static) on ICObench: https://icobench.com/icos/energy

Renko

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

Also you might find interesting to watch dynamics of our rating (it's not static) on ICObench: https://icobench.com/icos/energy

No, but I'm on it!!
Thanks
Renko

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

Just watch it!! A lot of information! I recomend it to watch it if you want to Invest on WePower! I'm now more confident that WePower is going to have a huge success!!
franc0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:56:00 PM

It seems like the girl of the video doesn't know what producers get in reward for being in the platform. They get financing instead of regular bank financing. Up to 30% financing.

Renko

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!
franc0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

Hi. I've been waiting for the tokens for several days since i've sent my order numbers and wallet address to distribution@tokenlot.com but got no reply. Can you clear the situation with tokens distribution?

I think tokenlot sends the tokens once per week.

AukSia

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

Great to hear, that you are feeling more confident Smiley

I believe, you will also like that WePower was listed on Smith+Crown curated list, which, to quote Smith+Crown means:

"The Smith + Crown curated list retains those same core values behind our established list, while introducing somewhat more stringent requirements for membership. Creating this list allows us to do several things.

First, in presenting a more refined selection process allows us to contribute to the developing field of industry best practices by specifically elevating those projects we feel are more serious, professional, and credible.
Second, this list offers a way for observers to focus their efforts on the projects our team considers the more professional, serious, innovative, and promising. This is important because as the list of ICOs grows monthly, it is becoming increasingly difficult for the average observer to evaluate the entire sector or even the industry insider to sift signal from noise.
While good, successful projects will be found beyond the confines of our curated list, we are confident this list will consolidate the bulk of the most promising projects in one place."

You can check it yourself: https://www.smithandcrown.com Smiley

This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!
AukSia

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Yes, franco is right. It's done once a week, usually on weekends.

Hi. I've been waiting for the tokens for several days since i've sent my order numbers and wallet address to distribution@tokenlot.com but got no reply. Can you clear the situation with tokens distribution?

I think tokenlot sends the tokens once per week.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:08:10 PM

In our world I think this kind of projects changing the world for better.

I read somewhere that Denmark are selling their Oil Companies and investing in wind power. They already have the working models, this countries are changing the world...

I wish all the best to project. Let's scale it wordlwide!
AukSia

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:18:30 PM

For this occasion, and also for gaining "Jr. Member" status on Bitcointalk Smiley, let me share this:
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1024/1*DRfSPFp3_I5DeouxdCIiTg.png

In our world I think this kind of projects changing the world for better.

I read somewhere that Denmark are selling their Oil Companies and investing in wind power. They already have the working models, this countries are changing the world...

I wish all the best to project. Let's scale it wordlwide!
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

I think that such environmental power plants are a very useful and significant project. First, it helps to clean the land of pollution, and it is also useful to use the generated electricity. You are great!
AukSia

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

3rd part of Q&A session is out > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKQofuf6ugM

Questions answered in this part:
Q1 ⚡ 0:05 ⚡ Why do you need blockchain?
Q2 ⚡ 1:58 ⚡ Why did you choose Ethereum as a blockchain?
Q3 ⚡ 3:04 ⚡ Blockchain transaction is expensive due to POW. How the cost of transactions will affect WePower?
Q4 ⚡ 4:02 ⚡ Will you deliver energy physically?
Q5 ⚡ 4:33 ⚡ How WePower will disrupt the current structure of renewable projects financing and energy market in general?
Q6 ⚡ 5:05 ⚡ What is the expansion plan?
Q7 ⚡ 6:13 ⚡ How are you going to attract renewable energy producers?
Q8 ⚡ 7:29 ⚡ What is the first steps you'll do immediately after the token sale?
Q9 ⚡ 8:06 ⚡  What currencies using I can participate in the token sale?
Q10 ⚡ 8:33 ⚡ After the recent Chinese fallout what makes you an attractive option for the remaining investors in the other regions?
Renko

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:37:11 AM

3rd part of Q&A session is out > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKQofuf6ugM

Questions answered in this part:
Q1 ⚡ 0:05 ⚡ Why do you need blockchain?
Q2 ⚡ 1:58 ⚡ Why did you choose Ethereum as a blockchain?
Q3 ⚡ 3:04 ⚡ Blockchain transaction is expensive due to POW. How the cost of transactions will affect WePower?
Q4 ⚡ 4:02 ⚡ Will you deliver energy physically?
Q5 ⚡ 4:33 ⚡ How WePower will disrupt the current structure of renewable projects financing and energy market in general?
Q6 ⚡ 5:05 ⚡ What is the expansion plan?
Q7 ⚡ 6:13 ⚡ How are you going to attract renewable energy producers?
Q8 ⚡ 7:29 ⚡ What is the first steps you'll do immediately after the token sale?
Q9 ⚡ 8:06 ⚡  What currencies using I can participate in the token sale?
Q10 ⚡ 8:33 ⚡ After the recent Chinese fallout what makes you an attractive option for the remaining investors in the other regions?

Nice, with this kind of weekly Q&A WePower is building a strong community which is vital for crypto projects to succeed!  Cool
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:42:59 AM

It's true that in Europe in a few years, 90% will come from Green energy! It really is interesting to have a Blockchain on this subject that is being discussed all over the world! Will I be watching, will there be a bounty campaign?
Renko

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:47:36 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 05:36:47 AM by Renko

It's true that in Europe in a few years, 90% will come from Green energy! It really is interesting to have a Blockchain on this subject that is being discussed all over the world! Will I be watching, will there be a bounty campaign?

Yes there is a Bounty Campaign but I don't know the details. I think someone posted it on page 1 or 2 of this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: