Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95167 times)
nanadze

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

Not all the markets will return to their ICO prices but those have working product or are trying to deliver use cases will not only survive but also grow gradually. Prices of these blockchain startups are pegged with one another at this moment. But based on utility of products they will start to stretch their values purely based on usage and performance. It is long way but We Power fits very good in future's businesses having huge potential.
if only the project always develops, the roadmap runs smoothly, and the product benefits the ecosystem in it, surely the price of ICO tokens can exceed the ICO price, I am sure WEPOWER can do that

Yes.
There have some good news in the past weeks and the price increased. But now it seems that it is being corrected. I think the price will rise more as the team is really working. I expect the energy donation distribution causes the price to rise in December and reach ICO price before end of 2018.
hopefully. Our power prices can be normal, such as during sales and up to 2x, if we see maybe, prices will be seen in March
I think that the price will rise to the level of 2x much earlier than March. Now the cryptocurrency market has started to grow and this event gives an incentive for the growth of the WPR price
I hope what you think is right. but the altcoin price cannot be separated from the price of bitcoin and also ethereum.

While that seems to be true, I think it's just a psychological connection to bitcoin and ethereum which these markets influence other coins. But at the end of the day, the value of a given token, especially one with proven use cases and a good following, will be able to break away from the shadows of its bigger brothers and eventually carve out its own niche in markets, so to speak.

I do not think that this token will be able to become independent of bitcoin and ethereum. While he is trading on the exchange in conjunction with these cryptocurrencies - he will depend on them
Of course, the price of the token will depend on bitcoin and Ethereum. After all, bitcoin is the basis of the market. Nevertheless, the WPR can continue to grow in value!
For now it seems that if you see the condition of bitcoin and their prices being dropped so the price of tokens also goes down if it depends on the two coins, I hope that the price of bitcoin and ethereum will soon recover

Don't worry everything will recover their prices and it will take some time because due to fluctuation it is impossible to predict the recovery. Once the price of Bitcoin starts increasing the price of other coins will start increasing in the market.

WePower does not need bitcoin for the price increase. With the platform launch, first auctions and later with further successful expansion WPR will have strong fundamentals without any relation to other cryptocurrencies. This is the most exciting part Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Don't worry everything will recover their prices and it will take some time because due to fluctuation it is impossible to predict the recovery. Once the price of Bitcoin starts increasing the price of other coins will start increasing in the market.

WePower does not need bitcoin for the price increase. With the platform launch, first auctions and later with further successful expansion WPR will have strong fundamentals without any relation to other cryptocurrencies. This is the most exciting part Smiley
Yes, you are right but bitcoin price increase is needed to maximize the big potential of wepower and without having a good market especially when platform launch happens and bitcoin dump what we can expect is a total burnout or useless update scenario. Don't underestimate how bitcoin price moves, we already saw how its effect to whole cryptomarket.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Yes, you are right but bitcoin price increase is needed to maximize the big potential of wepower and without having a good market especially when platform launch happens and bitcoin dump what we can expect is a total burnout or useless update scenario. Don't underestimate how bitcoin price moves, we already saw how its effect to whole cryptomarket.
bitcoin is always there to influence prices. but we must be optimistic that Wepower is a project
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

Not all the markets will return to their ICO prices but those have working product or are trying to deliver use cases will not only survive but also grow gradually. Prices of these blockchain startups are pegged with one another at this moment. But based on utility of products they will start to stretch their values purely based on usage and performance. It is long way but We Power fits very good in future's businesses having huge potential.
if only the project always develops, the roadmap runs smoothly, and the product benefits the ecosystem in it, surely the price of ICO tokens can exceed the ICO price, I am sure WEPOWER can do that

Yes.
There have some good news in the past weeks and the price increased. But now it seems that it is being corrected. I think the price will rise more as the team is really working. I expect the energy donation distribution causes the price to rise in December and reach ICO price before end of 2018.
hopefully. Our power prices can be normal, such as during sales and up to 2x, if we see maybe, prices will be seen in March
I think that the price will rise to the level of 2x much earlier than March. Now the cryptocurrency market has started to grow and this event gives an incentive for the growth of the WPR price
I hope what you think is right. but the altcoin price cannot be separated from the price of bitcoin and also ethereum.

While that seems to be true, I think it's just a psychological connection to bitcoin and ethereum which these markets influence other coins. But at the end of the day, the value of a given token, especially one with proven use cases and a good following, will be able to break away from the shadows of its bigger brothers and eventually carve out its own niche in markets, so to speak.

I do not think that this token will be able to become independent of bitcoin and ethereum. While he is trading on the exchange in conjunction with these cryptocurrencies - he will depend on them
Of course, the price of the token will depend on bitcoin and Ethereum. After all, bitcoin is the basis of the market. Nevertheless, the WPR can continue to grow in value!
For now it seems that if you see the condition of bitcoin and their prices being dropped so the price of tokens also goes down if it depends on the two coins, I hope that the price of bitcoin and ethereum will soon recover

we can say such thing about many altcoins/tokens. but dude don't try to forget about market conditions. ur argument is totally unfundamental.
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

A great place for secondary market discussion is the WePower Trading group on Telegram. They are always active! Check it out for some great discussion https://t.me/WepowerMarket
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

Checkout the Token Model Video, only 2 minutes. https://bit.ly/2uZObzt

Subscribe to the youtube channel for more
nanadze

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Elering Nationwide energy result can be found here- https://medium.com/wepower/wepower-elering-nationwide-energy-experiment-results-revealed-300d65514141
With this test, WePower has proven and tested technology on a national level what will help with successful deployment and global expansion!
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Elering Nationwide energy result can be found here- https://medium.com/wepower/wepower-elering-nationwide-energy-experiment-results-revealed-300d65514141
With this test, WePower has proven and tested technology on a national level what will help with successful deployment and global expansion!

Nice reminder to read about this testing result no doubt it is very impressive. This is the reason why I am buying more this is life changing opportunity it will bring very high outcome in coming days.
cryptdev

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

Nice reminder to read about this testing result no doubt it is very impressive. This is the reason why I am buying more this is life changing opportunity it will bring very high outcome in coming days.

There's many more where that came from, be sure to check out all the posts the team puts out on the Medium blog, they're very interesting and informative Smiley

https://medium.com/wepower
nanadze

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Would you like the chance to meet the minds behind one of the most exciting renewable energy projects in Europe?
Join WePower's team at next weeks RE-Source 2018 event https://t.co/3V8hCgGBrD in Amsterdam and get to know our story better!

michaellykins

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

Would you like the chance to meet the minds behind one of the most exciting renewable energy projects in Europe?
Join WePower's team at next weeks RE-Source 2018 event https://t.co/3V8hCgGBrD in Amsterdam and get to know our story better!

Does anyone in here think they will be able to make it out to the event?
ScottCla007

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

Join the channel now for daily discussion about WePower!
https://t.me/WePowerNetwork

Share your thoughts!
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

Yes.

we can say such thing about many altcoins/tokens. but dude don't try to forget about market conditions. ur argument is totally unfundamental.
if WePower does not need bitcoin for the price increase then this tokens not from cryptocurrency section LOL. Altcoin or token depends on the increase in the Bitcoin market price, because Altcoin is related to the price market including WePower.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

Indeed, that is most exciting event where all interested people will join this and it will bring more exposure for WePower. They will get more better chance to explain about this under the radar project who has better solution to provide a transparent place for trading.
nanadze

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

We hope so, that is the point of visiting such events and as we can see WePower is good at this while except for product development partnerships and contacts are being constantly established.
michaellykins

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

We hope so, that is the point of visiting such events and as we can see WePower is good at this while except for product development partnerships and contacts are being constantly established.

No word from other community members on this yet either. Almost seems like less are attending events. We will see once it goes on though!
ScottCla007

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

Check out all the latest tweet from WePower twitter here!
https://twitter.com/wepowern?lang=en

Share the link to your favorite tweet below!
And follow WePower!
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

No word from other community members on this yet either. Almost seems like less are attending events. We will see once it goes on though!

How can you say that few people are attending to the conference, already WePower showed their potential in the market which helps them to reach their desired hardcap in the market. So always try to learn new thing and updates from them.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ScottCla007

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

How can you say that few people are attending to the conference, already WePower showed their potential in the market which helps them to reach their desired hardcap in the market. So always try to learn new thing and updates from them.

Thanks for the kind words! Indeed, WePower has showed the potential of the project. Do join the announcement channel for more updates https://t.me/WePower
nanadze

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

WePower completed official nationwide energy test in Estonia!
Please find out details here:
https://medium.com/wepower/wepower-elering-nationwide-energy-experiment-results-revealed-300d65514141

This is a crucial step in further development and platform launch!
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: