Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95166 times)
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Very pleased with the progress and development of the project. One can see the search for the optimal technology of communication between corporate energy buyers and producers directly. This will allow to buy electricity at prices much lower than market prices, which will make the demand even more.
Unfortunately, cheap electricity will not be available for all countries. Platform WePower will benefit only developed countries.

But this is beginning of the new era maybe in future when this platform will get established than they plan for further expansion to other countries where people are suffering from high price of electricity. First of all it need to become successful.
It is definitely a plan to spread to other countries as well in the future
I would like to see the WePower platform in my country, as our electricity is quite expensive due to the lack of competition in the energy industry.
This platform is really very useful and I also hope WePower can be in too my country. in the future if this platform will continue to grow then it is very good because it can help people who have difficulties in electricity prices. all right, sit sweet in your chair and wait for the next development in the next month or the following year from WePower.

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, sit tight for the next development! Exciting times!
We must continue to support WePower and I am also sure that WePower has a bright future, the most important thing is to keep abreast of existing developments so as not to miss important information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darney1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Very pleased with the progress and development of the project. One can see the search for the optimal technology of communication between corporate energy buyers and producers directly. This will allow to buy electricity at prices much lower than market prices, which will make the demand even more.
Unfortunately, cheap electricity will not be available for all countries. Platform WePower will benefit only developed countries.

But this is beginning of the new era maybe in future when this platform will get established than they plan for further expansion to other countries where people are suffering from high price of electricity. First of all it need to become successful.
I would like to see the WePower platform in my country, as our electricity is quite expensive due to the lack of competition in the energy industry.
This platform is really very useful and I also hope WePower can be in too my country. in the future if this platform will continue to grow then it is very good because it can help people who have difficulties in electricity prices. all right, sit sweet in your chair and wait for the next development in the next month or the following year from WePower.

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, sit tight for the next development! Exciting times!
We must continue to support WePower and I am also sure that WePower has a bright future, the most important thing is to keep abreast of existing developments so as not to miss important information

Thank you for the support, Do feel free to join the discussion over here - https://t.me/WePowerNetwork
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

why do u think so? I am not see too much progress here. for example POWR project has a well established partnerships etc.
Darney1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 09:40:48 AM by Darney1

why do u think so? I am not see too much progress here. for example POWR project has a well established partnerships etc.

Feel free to have a preusal of the announcements channel for yourself. Smiley

https://t.me/WePower
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

Do I understand correctly that the Wepower team needs government permission to operate in the country? That is, some countries will not allow the platform to work to avoid competition?

cryptdev

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

Do I understand correctly that the Wepower team needs government permission to operate in the country? That is, some countries will not allow the platform to work to avoid competition?

Yes, it's quite possible that the legal and political environment does not allow it, however the world is changing and they're always keeping a lookout.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

Yes, it's quite possible that the legal and political environment does not allow it, however the world is changing and they're always keeping a lookout.

It's only a matter of time. Once the platform is established and proven that the business model works, expansion is imminent IMO. Hopefully that'll happen sooner rather than later.
nanadze

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

As we are moving closer to the end of 2018, WePower co-founders Nick and Kaspar would love to talk about the company's progress and direction moving forward!

⚡️Join the Live AMA session on Telegram and get all of your questions answered🚀

New York (GMT-4), Mon, Nov 19th – 16:00
Vilnius (GMT+3), Mon, Nov 19th – 23:00
Melbourne (GMT+11), Tue, Nov 20th – 08:00

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

it looks like WePower has already obtained permission from the local government,
hopefully what I think is true, and WePower is free from the SEC, ready to skyrocket again

cryptdev

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

If you have questions to ask during the AMA, feel free to drop in to telegram and use the tag #AMA to ask them!
cryptochuck

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

Don't forget to tune into the AMA session coming up!: Submit your questions here or just chat with the rest of the community: https://t.me/WePowerNetwork
btcethgold

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

Cannot wait for the AMA. I m sure that there will be many positive news.
Darney1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Cannot wait for the AMA. I m sure that there will be many positive news.
Awesome,
In the meantime, feel free to join the discussion on telegram, where you can still submit questions for the AMA.
https://t.me/WePowerNetwork
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

I will be ready to catching up with the AMA of tonight even this is late at my side. The way this was announced with words that we are reaching to end of this year really gives hint of good material coming out of this questioning and answering session of tonight. One more thing clean energy is being predicted to become biggest source in next couple of years so WePower is in solid position here.
Darney1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

I will be ready to catching up with the AMA of tonight even this is late at my side. The way this was announced with words that we are reaching to end of this year really gives hint of good material coming out of this questioning and answering session of tonight. One more thing clean energy is being predicted to become biggest source in next couple of years so WePower is in solid position here.
Thank you for the support. Yes, WePower are in a good position moving forward, Sustainable energy is undeniably the necessary future. Thanks for checking out the AMA, be sure to have some questions on hand.
Darney1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

In advance of todays AMA, feel free to check out the teams detailed blog post here -

https://medium.com/wepower/whats-hot-in-wepower-from-2018-to-2019-f1b08246b097

cryptdev

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

The AMA is ongoing! Be sure to tune into the telegram group to get your questions answered, however don't worry as there will be more updates and content coming.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

The AMA has been concluded. You can start reading them from here https://t.me/WePowerNetwork/508439

Big thanks to Nick and Kaspar for this amazing AMA, and also thank you for those that tune in and submitted questions in real time. We hope you guys enjoyed as we did. What's next, you may asked? Well the co-founders and WePower comms team will cover collected FAQs after the AMA in the form of a blogpost. Keep an eye out for the next couple of days.
nanadze

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

To make it more clear for the community regarding recent changes please take a look at an explanation from WePower CTO Kaspar from a recent AMA on telegram:

"The core of the token model remains the same. Priority auctions and access to donation pool. We realized that in order to deliver maximum value to the token holders and to hit our donation pool growth targets - we needed to focus on getting some big volumes moving on the platform first. Donation pool will be accessible to all users. Priority auctions will be opened gradually to more and more users, but in compliance with specific market rules."
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

To make it more clear for the community regarding recent changes please take a look at an explanation from WePower CTO Kaspar from a recent AMA on telegram:

"The core of the token model remains the same. Priority auctions and access to donation pool. We realized that in order to deliver maximum value to the token holders and to hit our donation pool growth targets - we needed to focus on getting some big volumes moving on the platform first. Donation pool will be accessible to all users. Priority auctions will be opened gradually to more and more users, but in compliance with specific market rules."

Fantastic approach by the dev team they are dedicated to this platform and putting their hard efforts to make it valuable in this field. It seems with this approach this platform will perform out of imagination and growth will be really amazing in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: