Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6463 times)
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:15:04 AM

Because of the economic performance of the market, when it first came out Bitcoin did not have any interest and still very cheap, with the passage of time and development that exist in Bitcoin more and more people who know the existence of Bitcoin and more and more who understand the Bitcoin. Therefore, many of those who have bought Bitcoin and more and more demand. That way, more and more enthusiasts or buyers naka increasingly langkan and the more expensive the price of Bitcoin, such as the principle on the sales economy.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:19:04 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.

The same question that came from the baffled minds of those people from the banks and central government authorities. Why the heck did Bitcoin rise so high despite it being just an online currency that started very private and anonymous? The answer is that Bitcoin is offering a different kind of services. The kind that will puts banks useless to a significant extent. Thus the demand increases so quickly that resulted in the increase of its value.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:20:49 AM

Actually the price varies according to supply and demand. Moreover, as supply is limited, demand will continue to grow and the tendency is for bitcoin to continue to appreciate
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
I think the answer is very easy and it is often the answer because bitcoin is a means of investment that the result is very large and tax-free it happens in my country, something that gets big profit of course require big capital also
Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:46:47 AM

because users are also increasing from time to time, and this is very influential on the price of bitcoin.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:53:43 AM

many people assume that bitcoin prices are also very influential on buying and selling transactions, I also think so in this case.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:04:50 AM

Though no one can't control bitcoin,bitcoin price is daily increasing & so it is so expensive...Its people interest what makes bitcoin more expensive...People invest in bitcoin & they hold big amount...This is one of the reason to being expensive..
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:38:28 AM

I don't think bitcoin is that expensive.  I could depend upon the one who is using it if they will choose to make it expensive. Bitcoin could be but it is always a choice. You can gain bitcoin in many ways. You can even have some of it without spending much. All you have to do is to look forward on some of its possible ways through sources like internet.
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:44:39 AM

first thing, there are only 16m circulating supply of bitcoin [https://coinmarketcap.com/], and the number of investors keep increasing, and the number of people who gets bitcoin keep holding it for long term. thus price increase.

the world havent fully accepted bitcoin yet, if you call that expensive then you dont have any idea what it will become when its market cap reaches trillions of dollars.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:41:07 AM

Bitcoin becomes expensive because of the large number of requests while the number is limited.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:03 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 07:39:12 AM by albert11

first thing, there are only 16m circulating supply of bitcoin [https://coinmarketcap.com/], and the number of investors keep increasing, and the number of people who gets bitcoin keep holding it for long term. thus price increase.

the world havent fully accepted bitcoin yet, if you call that expensive then you dont have any idea what it will become when its market cap reaches trillions of dollars.

Bitcoin's price rely on what's happening on its market. As the demand increases with the supply decreases, its value also increases and vice versa. Bitcoin has been all over the social media the past few days because of its price making more people curious to try it. As more and more people invest in it, its value also continues to increase.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:16:16 AM

Bitcoin price expensive for several reasons: first its limited quantity, then btc is most popular coin and many coming in crypto trough bitcoin. Next reason is big demand, poeoples holding their btc's and its born coin deficit

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:24:06 AM

The only thing that i know so far to btc is it's value is rapidly increasing from time to time and the value of btc in my country is no joke.Despite of me being active in btc for almost a month, i'm still wondering why btc has an unbelievable?  price and how does the value increased?.There's still some question in my mind that i really wanted to ask but maybe i'll be able to find the answer behind  btc and become knowledgeable about btc which will probably take some time

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

Bitcoin is very expensive because of the limited amount of currency, on the other hand the number of advertisements on various social media.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

Bitcoin is not expensive before back in 2010 but it only happens that there is a lot of people who are interested on investing on it that's why the value of bitcoins grows. The market is also volatile and the reason why bitcoins is keep on increasing , It is because of the demand coming from investors that's why the supply is decreasing and makes the value of bitcoins in the market increase.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

It's because people are getting much interest on bitcoin. It's now popular in the social media and investors are now riding on the popularity of the bitcoin.
Those people who bought bitcoin in Y2012 are now millionaires.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

Bitcoin is expensive because of its high demand among the users, buyers, and investors. Since it is increasing in popularity, it is becoming a well-known typè of currency. The cryptocurrency. Investors amd businessmen know the potential of these currency.  Since more and more people are getting to know this type of currency, it is no wonder that bitcoins became expensive as time passes by.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

it's pertinent to its currency, but good for it is that bitcoin is really a lot invested with as much as you can get if you really have the willpower to invest and then try a few few and you will see results.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:33:24 AM

It is for the reason that the Bitcoin has a number of users. That is the reasoning of why its demand keeps getting higher. As the demand increases, the value of Bitcoin also increases.

RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

bitcoin becomes very expensive one of them is due to the limited amount of currency, in addition to his many ads in various social media that tells that bitcoin will be a global currency is a factor that makes bitcoin very expensive

Basically, its prices are going up due to high demand and less supply. More and more businesses start accepting bitcoins for regular usage then its demand will go up but supply may not increase so fast so its prices will shot higher. The current prices may be looks expensive for now but after two or three years these prices may look very cheap so start investing in it instead of worrying about whether it is expensive or not.

Bitcoin is so expensive because of its nature. Decentralization makes it so popular. The government can't impose taxes in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a viable and tradable assets. It is very easy to trade and invest with a very low transaction fee.
The accessibility and popularity of bitcoin comes with the increase of its demand.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: