Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:21:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6467 times)
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
Bitcoins are too expensive and everyone is complaining about its price. But it will continue to grow if people still need it to hold. This will cause bitcoin prices to move faster until they sell it lucrative.
CantIdentify

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:59:23 PM

It's really popping now! But not just bitcoins... has anyone invested in some ICOs? I invested in modultrade, love it
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

I think that makes the price of bitcoin expensive, probably because today many people hold bitcoin, and also can karana bitcoin supplay is limited, and more and more bitcoin users

nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

There are million different factors that could impact bitcoin's price. When I researched why bitcoin became so expensive, I found many reasons why. Here are some of it:
Cryptocurrency adoption is up. Cryptocurrencies are easier to buy now than ever.
Other cryptocurrencies are also available making it easier and faster to exchange.
Politics causes people leave traditional currencies.

xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

Bitkoyn, like any money with a restriction of production, first grew due to the fact that there was in it the need for quality of payment. But now, in recent years, it has become a means of accumulation for many people. As a result, they just stupidly accumulate in their e-wallets until better times
And, as a means of accumulation, it is in much greater demand compared to the means of payment. The matter is that bitokoyn as a means of payment uses a very small part of users. This, in general, a rich class, which evaluated the consumer properties bitcoin.
But as a means of accumulating bitcoins, not only the rich class is used, but also the middle class and the poor class.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

i think it depend on the currency.  many people are now using bitcoin and invest money to earn thats why bitcoin price getting higher.

It is depend on people investment so fast in bitcoin, that the reason bitcoin is going to expensive. But when bitcoin come in 2009, then in that time, bitcoin was not expensive, its price was nearly $1 and now bitcoin is $15660. People did investment on bitcoin thus this day is come when bitcoin is too much expensive for us.     
loyaswexrq8

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is expensive, next year we will see a much larger price of bitcoin and who else is thinking of buying or not, then it is better to buy now, while the price has not soared to bitcoin
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

the supply and demand , when someone like a big investor , bought a lot bitcoin maybe equivalent with $100-200k , the price will fastly increased.
did u think when u bought bitcoin at 2015/2016 ? , then u sell now , maybe u will be a millionaire if u buy at 2016.
but who knows bitcoin price will like that ? no one knows.
because when a new investor , interesting to invest at bitcoin , its will make bitcoin price higher , and more popular , why bitcoin is so famous ? because the price.
i not shocked when i see the bitcoin price like that , because i learn from past , when bitcoin price is cheap , and rise till now.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

the supply and demand , when someone like a big investor , bought a lot bitcoin maybe equivalent with $100-200k , the price will fastly increased.
did u think when u bought bitcoin at 2015/2016 ? , then u sell now , maybe u will be a millionaire if u buy at 2016.
but who knows bitcoin price will like that ? no one knows.
because when a new investor , interesting to invest at bitcoin , its will make bitcoin price higher , and more popular , why bitcoin is so famous ? because the price.
i not shocked when i see the bitcoin price like that , because i learn from past , when bitcoin price is cheap , and rise till now.

Bitcoin is very expensive  because of holders and investors but it depends of you how much you invest a bitcoin.bitcoin is very papular so that the price become high and also why bitcoin will  increasing because of investors and holders. 

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:55:06 PM

becuase the demand is so high and the supply is so low its just like vice verca
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is so expensive because of the popularity of it. Nowadays Bitcoin is very famous because of the amount and the way how you can use it. If you want to earn extra money or income bitcoin will be our chooses because of the many ways to earn it. Also, many people are buying bitcoin or investing in bitcoin that is the reason why bitcoin’s volume is rising; increasing demand is equal to high price or rising amount.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:50:17 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
Bitcoin is expensive to say that it is developing in a nice way. Many investors choose bitcoin, but it may be cheap in the future, but no one can confirm that.

yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:36 PM

Bitcoin Price will Keep Rising.That's why its a Good Investment of your Money.it'll return you way more than yo'll Invest.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:44 PM

bitcoin becomes very expensive one of them is due to the limited amount of currency, in addition to his many ads in various social media that tells that bitcoin will be a global currency is a factor that makes bitcoin very expensive
Actually, bitcoin has limited supply and I think it is also the reason why it is so expensive. Furthermore, as of now the price of bitcoin was totally expensive and its keep on increasing and I hope it would increase because it may lead to a high income and more money.
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

i will give you three reasons for your question..
Reason 1: Mining bitcoin is about to get more expensive
Reason 2: Hype over a new digital currency is reigniting interest in bitcoin
Reason 3: China, China, China
 if you want more informations  follow this link : http://fortune.com/2016/05/31/3-reasons-bitcoin-is-booming-again-price-nears-550/

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

At present BTC is like a Gold in criptocurrency world - it is the main pair to other criptocurrencies. At the same time BTC amount is limited and its popularity is increasing. Also a lot of BTC forks push the BTC price up.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:08:52 PM

Bitcoin has liquidity and high demand because it is a bridge for the purchase of other crypto-currencies. If the cryptocurrency market grows, bitcoin will automatically grow too.

Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:32:02 PM

becuase the demand is so high and the supply is so low its just like vice verca
I think it's because more and more people are looking for Bitcoins through the news. More investors mean their will be more money pouring in crypto market and turn it into the billions dollars industry.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:10:13 PM

It's getting more and more expensive as more and more investors are investing on it when they realized the importance of bitcoin nowadays. So as the demand grows high, it's market value will also rise. Smiley

devarajdp

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

Why Is Norway So Expensive? (Think Living Wages
Why Are Tesla Cars So Expensive? | Investopedia
Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and.Why We Accept Bitcoin. sending money via wire or Western Union is also expensive. so processing and transacting can be really safe for your.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: