Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:07:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6467 times)
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
\

Because the demand for Bitcoin is high, so the price is high also
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is very expensive because of its popularity. Currently Bitcoin is well known for the number and the way you can use it. If you want to earn extra money or bitcoin income we will choose because many ways to get it. Also, many people buy bitcoin or invest in bitcoin, that is the reason why bitcoin volume increases; Rising demand equals high prices or increases.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
Bitcoin is so expensive. Other country cannot able to have it because thier currency cause was too low . Bitcoin price is higher than any other contries so that when your country has too low currency price  it can eat all your money so that it can make it expensive.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Well you know, you cannot declassify it just by reasoning out that it is merely a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency, digital currency, traditional fiat currency -- you know you only mean one thing, that is, of monetary value that people can use to purchase goods and products. Hence, the value, as you see it, can be said to be a financial market strategy to entice investors to it resulting to an increased demand. As you may have heard it before, currencies are relative. Say, if you earn dollars and spend dollars, it is just like any other currencies. The value in the long run depends not much on its price but on how you make use of it through investments.
Diecaut

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

all crypo is so expensive because it is easy and globally.bitcoin number one because it was first p2p blockchain currency and great way to send me without pay much.
bitcoin collection currency and sending system so that it is so expensive.
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

that's not the final price. $40,000 in 2018 spring?
Reseler

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

because the is limited supply of btc 21 000 000 now . Now in cir. around 16 mil. I think btc is worth of it
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Actually its very hyped. And everbody want to invest because they heard that some people buyed it 7 years ago for some cents and now its worth thousands. And becuase the total supply is limited.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

for me because of its significant value and that is what matter for the investors. The significant value is the thing that the bitcoin has which is what all the the investors are seeking.
Well it’s only the demand of bitcoin because day by day its users are going to increased and every one they are joining bitcoin because bitcoin is the fast growing currency in market in last year bitcoin make a record business and this year its users will also be increase and when demand will go high so its price will also go high and it will become more expansive there is only one currency left in market and that is bitcoin with high price.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Bitcoin, created in 2009, was the first decentralized cryptocurrency. Bitcoin set the trend of crypto currency in the   entire world. So initially BTC gave a lot of opportunity to their investors , and then after passed few years BTC access their goals. Cool 

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

This is the same as the limited cars produced by large car manufacturers are sold at very expensive prices. The btc supply from the start when it appears is 20m BTC. However, when newcomers did not care about it, so many people have forgotten the thousands of btc they have. That is why less and less btc supply, but now the demand for btc and btc investment is increasing. These have made btc prices so high. In addition, btc prices are also influenced by many other factors, especially the "sharks".

Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

bitcoin is expensive because there are a lot of people wanted for it.
It is a supply and demand. there a lot of demand but few supply thats why it is expensive.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

The reason behind why the market value of bitcoins in the market is too expensive and raising so high is because of the demands that the bitcoin receives in the public market.
Since the bitcoin community is rising and there are lots of people who support their services,  I think from this and the excellence in management is a big factor why they become successful and reach this achievement.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Bitcoin become expensive because of the demand of the people, there are many investors on it so the the value of bitcoin is going higher and higher. There is a limited allocation in bitcoin because there are only limited of supplies. It just in economy, there is law of supply and demand. As we can see bictoin is always pumping because of the investors and more investors wants to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is more trusted, capable and more consitent than other coin.
Now almost every market is having bitcoin service and bitcoin payment is one of the best sources of income for them. Now many people are interested bitcoin and they are investing in bitcoin all of their income and they knows sometime bitcoin prices goes down but after sometimes it use to increase again and again. Price of bitcoin use to increase and it is one of most important reason that it is safe kind of investment.
eurodecent

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

The value of Bitcoin is affected by various traders as the value can ether go up or down. One day it can be expensive and the next day cheaper.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

Bitcoin is getting expensive everyday because there is high demand of bitcoin by the public and bitcoin has limited supply. There are only 16.7 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide. So, what is happening right now with bitcoin price is basically the demand theory; the higher the quantity the lower the price, and the lower the quantity the higher the price.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

The reason behind why the market value of bitcoins in the market is too expensive and raising so high is because of the demands that the bitcoin receives in the public market.
Since the bitcoin community is rising and there are lots of people who support their services,  I think from this and the excellence in management is a big factor why they become successful and reach this achievement.
Yes I agree on you. Bitcoins price becoming so high because of the demands that bitcoin always receives. Bitcoin is becoming more expensive day by day because of the help of some traders to become bitcoin more successful for the coming years for this to last longer anf for this to help many more people for the coming years.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more expensive because of the demand that bitcoin always receive. Bitcoin also becoming more expensive because of the help of some traders to become bitcoin more successful and become its price higher day by day. Traders also help bitcoin becoming more popular and for this to last long and help many people through this. It helps also people to gain extra money for them to provide their desires. Bitcoin becoming more expensive right now because of sone traders.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

The value of bitcoin is very high. It also depends on the currency used in each country if how much amount they convert to bitcoin. Every year, bitcoin always increases its amount. It is also due to the investors who want to have it and they hold it for the coming of time. Sometimes it dump, for the investors who want to buy it and when it pump again many investors and holders of btc are really want it.That's why bitcoin is so expensive every now and then.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

bitcoin is expensive because in a relatively simultaneous time there is a huge transaction of great contribution and support from investors and traders, so that it can not be arrested, so bitcoin is now superior to other currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: