Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6922 times)
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:03:16 PM

All coins are good for trading. Trading is when you take the advantage when people sell and buy coins. So, if a coin has good volume, you can easily trade and earn money with it. Even if it has a small volume, we can still take the advantage since i can guarantee that it will be bumped in the future. Therefore, you should learn how to trade so that you can earn money from any coin that exists on any exchange

Not all of them are good. Some of them doesn't move much and you can't make money while trading them. You need to find volatile ones such as adex, monero, bat, neo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:52:30 PM

I'm not sure can guide me is right, you can learn Altcoin on the GG or the article on our Bitcointalk Forum, there are many posts on the Forum. or you can follow my suggestions pick Altcoin as: ETC, ETH, DGB and Waves. You can choose a short time or long time to trade them.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:27:25 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

For trading, I recommend that you stick with the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, and some of the newer ones like Neo and Iota. Be careful with the really cheap coins that don't have a lot to offer. Some of them will just drop to almost nothing and never recover and you could be left holding the bag. It's better to stick with the coins that have heavy trading volume and a lot of fluctuation in price so you can make a lot of trades.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:44:10 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

I suggest you to depend first at coinmarketcap.com and look for those coins that might get your interest. There are 99 alt coins there plus bitcoin as the number cryptocurrency. But if you want to have a decent profit get first bitcoin then the rest it will depend on your choice, ETH is a good too. If your budget is tight, go for those coins that are undervalued and very cheap, you can start trading with those coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:09:54 AM

Coins that are good for trading are privacy related coins as they tend to continue to have value rather than just being a pump and dump scheme, and those are high risk.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

I think that the best coins for trading are the most volatile, like ethereum and monero maybe, both are the ones that most volume have in btc/xx rate, so you can easily win in each trade that you make with them in the right moment. I used to use them for trading, and i had very good  results with them since they are too volatile and you can easily pick up profits trading with them.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:01 AM

I think that the best coins for trading are the most volatile, like ethereum and monero maybe, both are the ones that most volume have in btc/xx rate, so you can easily win in each trade that you make with them in the right moment. I used to use them for trading, and i had very good  results with them since they are too volatile and you can easily pick up profits trading with them.

If you like bubbles then go with ethereum, it has a feature of ERC 20 tokens that are very popular for those ICO pumpers. Monero is a good one and it's very anonymous so it's transactions are for anonymity and there's no way for you to be track there. I would suggest that go for OmiseGo, IOTA and RISE these alt coins are making some noise right now and if you want to have some profit. Invest to those alt coins that I mentioned.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

If you like bubbles then go with ethereum, it has a feature of ERC 20 tokens that are very popular for those ICO pumpers. Monero is a good one and it's very anonymous so it's transactions are for anonymity and there's no way for you to be track there. I would suggest that go for OmiseGo, IOTA and RISE these alt coins are making some noise right now and if you want to have some profit. Invest to those alt coins that I mentioned.
Not only ethereum but all of the crypto can be considered as the bubble too, Because a lot of the good speculators was seeing it about the dump and pump in the crypto and that just the matter of the time until the next break down to the bottom.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:13:52 AM

Visit coinmarketcap. This sites provides informations which can give ideas what coins are good to trade these days. I suggest trade coins which on the top list since they are popular and potential coins that can give you profits. Trading is very hard to do. If you don't have enough knowledge about trading cryptos. Better study your lessons first before jumping into this field because you might loss huge amount if don't know how to analyze. Also don't just rely on what other people are saying here. Make research first. Sometimes it's good to look for latest news. It also gives you idea which coins to invest with your money.
Zberkil

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

Visit coinmarketcap. This sites provides informations which can give ideas what coins are good to trade these days. I suggest trade coins which on the top list since they are popular and potential coins that can give you profits. Trading is very hard to do. If you don't have enough knowledge about trading cryptos. Better study your lessons first before jumping into this field because you might loss huge amount if don't know how to analyze. Also don't just rely on what other people are saying here. Make research first. Sometimes it's good to look for latest news. It also gives you idea which coins to invest with your money.
Fully sure with you. Try to trade something popular right now. With a big capitalization.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:39:41 AM

All coins are good for trading. Trading is when you take the advantage when people sell and buy coins. So, if a coin has good volume, you can easily trade and earn money with it. Even if it has a small volume, we can still take the advantage since i can guarantee that it will be bumped in the future. Therefore, you should learn how to trade so that you can earn money from any coin that exists on any exchange
It seems to me that Bitcoin should be considered for trading only online and only wholesale goods. The fact is that in my opinion, some cases of complexity about the length of transactions and the timing of payment will establish certain dockings in business. Individual approach to buying funds for Bitcoin will be individual. Basically, Bitcoin can be used as an investment, not a means of payment.
This is how I feel exactly about bitcoin. It seems like this trend will start soon of making payments with the altcoins. We have a number of altcoins whose transactions get confirm easily in no time, also people nowadays are more interested in saving bitcoins because of its price progression and everyone using cryptocurrency is aware that bitcoin will be traded on a greater price in future. So it is better to save your bitcoin instead of disbursing it.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

You can invest in new virtual currencies on the crypto market or virtual currencies that have been around for a long time like the elderly. I think you can invest in virtual currencies like NEO, AVT, SEE these are the favorite me currency.
linkchann

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:37:04 AM

OMG and NEO IMO, they are very attractive violate and have good volume. Cannot go wrong
Alextime

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

All coins with good capitalization are good for trading. If there are a good amount of coins in a market usually it can be traded well using technical analysis.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:42:22 AM

they creating noise but the original coins like eth and neo are the one who really make a huge jumped, better to look inside the exchange while everything is on its red status read some news and updates here you might find some coins which will bounce back and it will gives you good profits.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:37:41 AM

In my opinion i think ETH, but as of now, i am trying to win back my investments on  WAVES platform. but you can review the coins some of the poster posted here , since they do have a lot of experience, as for me, i do not have that kind of experience but i am now starting on trading/exchange on WAVES platform there are plenty of token you could try to check it and start experimenting.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:48:30 AM

All coins with good capitalization are good for trading. If there are a good amount of coins in a market usually it can be traded well using technical analysis.

Thats true that it means it has many investors and supporter. It will not dump easily instead the  community will try to support it. I usually select from the top coins in CMC. Also I agree with NEO and OMG it pumps since yesterday.

Open for Campaigns
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

Buy one that has been stable over quite a time. Also, buy the dip - meaning get a coin that can't get much lower or has been on the same price since weeks.
Then bitcoin is there for you according to these recommendations. Bitcoins don’t become stable actually but what the profit ratio can be stabilized. And for the dip I must say, if you are buying coins on such level then there would be no much profit.

There are hundreds of other coins than bitcoins but people chose bitcoin because it yield you more profit ratio. So buy bitcoin.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:56:09 AM

It is hard to give advice in trading because no one can predict the next move of the market and can cause you losses even there is trading techniques but sometimes it is not working. It is better to have own research and study it so that you can earn a good profit even you hold it.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

This is a good decision for want to trade. Without proper knowledge about trading, you can not succeed in trade. That's why you have to learn a lot about trading. You have to understand pumping and dumping period. You can get a lot of resources from this forum.
And want to suggest you invest on Ethereum and Waves. Ethereum and Waves are very potential coins. You can invest in those coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: