Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6922 times)
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

If you are new to trading altcoins and are looking and you find the ones you wish to trade... start by trading real small amounts try to make a dollar profit and then 5 dollars and more. The larger amounts you trade the more volume coin you want. SCORE coin is getting masternodes, look at the charts and buy in the dips.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

If you are a day trader go for a coin that has big volume and low price because it would be faster to get big if you have more volume

thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

ETH, monero, litecoin BTC are all good coins to trade in

don't forget that in the bitter or poloniex have too many coins that have potential to help us to make profit even for the coins with the cheap price. sometimes the cheap price can increase too fast there is a good news from the dev and I am sure when this is happen, we can big profit too. if you want to trade daily, then you need to search the coins which have big volume, the price is always changing for daily or in hours and have a good moving for the price.
Most of the coins on Bittrex and Poloniex are good coins and mostly have stable price since they do a lot of checking before a certain coin gets unto their site since they are the best trading site yet today.
Anyway, regarding about the OP I would suggest investing on newly success ICO that has a bounty campaign since there would probably a dump once it hits the exchange due to those bounty hunters and that's the time you could buy coins cheaper than the ICO price and wait for a few days or weeks for it to Pump once the dump settles.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

Altcoin trade is prone now. prices start unstable. I do not trade altcoin now but the opportunity arises for arbitration.
Try to buy a centra in livecoin and sell it at Binance I think you will benefit. keep an eye on the price.
Altcoins are not only unstable at present, they are always going through such bad circumstances and those who are trading with altcoins are mostly distressed because these coins don’t have strong market. This is the reason why I never trade with altcoins because they never produce profits up to your expectations. What I really enjoy id trading with bitcoin that two twice a month.
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

How about ico? recent ico are give a few x profits like kyber, salt etc. Maybe for my case I don't have much capital to play with so it may be better to try to go for more from new ico launch. Of course substantial research need to be done to ensure it is a good coin. What do you guys think?
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:44:04 AM

Any coin is a good coin especially if that coin is in a big exchange because for example bittrex if you get accepted in it you need to pay $50k for the coin to join a campaign which not all will pay.
You have just said it right. Coins to choose is a hard time for a trader. Because he will be putting a portion of his amount on that coin. And if coin doesn’t suit him there will be a hard loss coming along. So coins are better who have safety and security. Like you said, if it is easily accepted in big exchanges that will be amazing in all the cases.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

Every one in here will tell you the name of coin from their experience or the coin they invested in, pick the right coin according to your budget is very difficult. Keep in mind the amount of money you want to invest and search for the currency by yourself by searching the market trends of different coins. Try to invest in short term coins, make some money and then go for long term coins.
Indeed, the choice of coin varies form person to person because we all don’t share same financial statuses.

You need to do deep research and analysis of the market before selecting you’re lucky coin. If you are not in need of money on urgent basis, go for bitcoin because they are perfect choice for making money in long term. For short term, try altcoins and then use them in buying bitcoin.
I think the best, easy, understandable comment for the respective question. I am agreed with what you have said. There are always choices for you and you have make one of them. So, while choosing your best and lucky coin, for which you have to put your money on stake, why not to choose that coin with so care? Yes, there must be huge care while selecting.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:14:07 PM

Basically, in trading, buying some good coins and knowing the perfect timing in trading is very important. At first, when i have an extra money i will buy some coins without analyzing the situation until i realized lately the importance of analization be familiar with the graph, know the time to buy and sell.

In my trading experience i see ethereum as my best coin but try other coins that may provide you with grater profit.
Research and analysis are two most important factors while selecting coins for investments or trading in the digital world. One must be a good analyzer to choose the best option for himself while investing his money in any crypto coins so that he can make fine use of his intellect to make huge profits. BTC or ETH are the best coins till I know.
As much as research and analysis can be good, it is just good to never have some coins in one's portfolio as they are nothing more than crappy coins. It all still balls down to research and analysis anyway, but sometimes, temptations of seeing some little bit rowdiness in a market can make one to want to give it a try and asides that, we just cannot predict the future so it is just best to always play safe even with the best portfolios.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

Every one in here will tell you the name of coin from their experience or the coin they invested in, pick the right coin according to your budget is very difficult. Keep in mind the amount of money you want to invest and search for the currency by yourself by searching the market trends of different coins. Try to invest in short term coins, make some money and then go for long term coins.
Indeed, the choice of coin varies form person to person because we all don’t share same financial statuses.

You need to do deep research and analysis of the market before selecting you’re lucky coin. If you are not in need of money on urgent basis, go for bitcoin because they are perfect choice for making money in long term. For short term, try altcoins and then use them in buying bitcoin.
I think the best, easy, understandable comment for the respective question. I am agreed with what you have said. There are always choices for you and you have make one of them. So, while choosing your best and lucky coin, for which you have to put your money on stake, why not to choose that coin with so care? Yes, there must be huge care while selecting.
because if you based only for what some would told you maybe it will not be the best option for you to choose where you can trade own research is the best so next time you will never ask for what would be the best because now you can decide own research is the best.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:33:05 PM

That's mean you are new in Trade. But if you want to trade so you have to learn trade correctly. Because trade has more risk. As a newbie in trade you will lose your capital. That's why to learn trade successfully and then you can understand what coin you should buy.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:57:43 PM

So you are new in trade.before starting trade you need to know about the trade.it is very risky for a newbie like you.before starting trade try to learn about trade and every time do your own research about the altcoin.without own knowledge, you cant success in the trade.
The best way is look someone can trade every day, then see its skills trading and learning its experience through the market. Of course, nobody wants to gives you a chance see its method Grin. You only can try through demo trade.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

There's a lot of token as of now. It dpends to your taste what token what you choose. I suggest before investing to the token make a resesrch so you can know if the coin that you have possible to increase the price in the future. But i suggest also investing in altcoin like waves and ethereum for sure if you have this coin you will earn a lot of profit in the future. Because this both altcoin have potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

That's mean you are new in Trade. But if you want to trade so you have to learn trade correctly. Because trade has more risk. As a newbie in trade you will lose your capital. That's why to learn trade successfully and then you can understand what coin you should buy.

If you're not afraid of losing money, you can try out adex, monaco, bat and gidibyte. They can either give you great profit or take great money from yours. They're very volatile and good for daily trading.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:13:55 PM

if I think to choose a good coin that is by looking at the graph of all the coins and
you see which coin is the most stable price by looking and comparing the increase
 in coin prices over time and I think the coin that is relatively stable price is dogecoin.
Coins good for trading is a necessary to determined in which altcoin is worth to invest. Yes graph is one of the important to consider and actually I choose the coin that has a potential to grow.
The truth is that we are more like in a circle and we usually do not even know if we are really using the time doing something productive or we are using it doing something we are not sure if it is productive or not.

Many people find themselves in a kind of job that they dont even have time for anything, and in that case, it can be very difficult to even know when the whole time is gone without touching some other areas of your life. In situations like this, I feel it is just best to find something else.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

So you are new in trade.before starting trade you need to know about the trade.it is very risky for a newbie like you.before starting trade try to learn about trade and every time do your own research about the altcoin.without own knowledge, you cant success in the trade.
The best way is look someone can trade every day, then see its skills trading and learning its experience through the market. Of course, nobody wants to gives you a chance see its method Grin. You only can try through demo trade.
If some one want to become trader then best way is start with Demo Trade because this can give you good ways before you want to go in real money trade is never been easy work its very risky and many already lost too much in this so be-careful before trying this because you can lost your money very easily and quickly
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

Bitcoins is probably the best coins for trading cause its fluctuations, if you are dare to trade with high amounts bitcoin would be perfect coin with its daily fluctuations. I am buying some altcoins and wait them to rise in price more then month if I need to, some coins I keep even longer like DGB cause it will rise again on 1000 sat, now I'm buying for 300 when ever I can. Ripple is good coin with 1000 satoshi fluctuations, and many more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IronGenius

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

It really depends on what type of trader you are.
Are you risk adverse? Are you a swing, day or long term trader?
If you seek violatile high risk high reward investments I would suggest LINK,
If you are looking for longer term stuff maybe NEBL or ARK
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:50:50 AM

since i was a newbie for trading i take the etc ltc and btc first because iknow this coin is have more popular in investor and the price is up and down and never been go to shitcoin....and also in this coin my knowledge to trading has increase i learn when i hold or when i sell...so i reccoment to use this coin for newbie not for promoting but i share my experience for trading...
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

You want to try trading as what you said so you don't have an experience yet. I would suggest to read about trading first. What are the factors involved in trading, read about technical analysis, fundamental analysis and market psychology. I know that experience is the best way to learn but you should know as well why the trade is going up or down and understand why the market is in an uptrend or downtrend. You should know market psychology because the one who are trading are people and if you don't understand it then there is a tendency for you to lose more.

I know that it is convenient to just directly ask what are the coins you should trade but those people have reasons why they bought that coin and you should have a reason too and not just directly buy the coin because most of the people are buying it. Most of the time, when you ask other people what to buy, they would suggest a coin that they already bought to push the price higher and you may end up being dump by their coins.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

Almost all coins are applicable on trading site, maybe it's up to the users what coins they were used in trading. Commonly ethereum is the coin used in trading sites, but for me I'm willing to used any available altcoins in my wallet. Because how I can know whose crypto's good to hold and to sell if I can't monitored the fluctuation of each one in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: