Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6922 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:40 PM

I always check out coinmarketcap and bitfinex for top coins. I pick one or two that interest me. Make a little more research and decide if am buying or not.

Definitely worthwhilet because it's enlightenin and rewarding
A lot of altcoins are there where we can invest our money and can get a good profit from. But i think it also require a good skill for selecting a good coin for trading. I think in present time after bitcoin the best altcoin where we should invest our currency is to Etherium, F.rom Etherium we can get a good profit as investment there can also be consider as safe investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

I always check out coinmarketcap and bitfinex for top coins. I pick one or two that interest me. Make a little more research and decide if am buying or not.

Definitely worthwhilet because it's enlightenin and rewarding
All regard contributes yet there are a few coins that not justified, despite any potential benefits to contribute. So expected to confirm when is the opportune time to purchase and offer the coins. I concur enough aptitudes truly is required amid exchanging.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

try to find it yourself dude because not everyone wants to share his tips / tricks, maybe some people suggest you a project that may be sure will fail but because you do not know it follow the project. and booooooom you lost your money. why do i advise you to find your own, you can use google if necessary
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

you should try to use your prediction about the coin by looking at the coin's movements in a few weeks, because no one predicted exactly the correct person, because the movement no one knows.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

For me no other than bitcoin, as you noticed bitcoin price is up and down therefore bitcoin is good coin to do trading for sure you will earn in trading bitcoin unlike other coin has a small value so you will earn nothing .
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:49:10 AM

I think all coins are good for trading, especially tokens that are already included in the coin trading market in bitrex market

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

I think all coins are good for trading, especially tokens that are already included in the coin trading market in bitrex market

I think you can search on coin marketcap, there you can see many altcoins after bitcoin. They are good potential coin they can invest your money and can get a good profit from them. But before you can get good profit you have to be a good skills in selecting which altcoins is the best.
avoyob

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:36:26 AM

I think COSS is a good coin for trading. My friend trad on it last 25 days. First time he start only 5000+ coin. Now his have 10000+ coin. You can follow it for trading.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

I think you can search on coin marketcap, there you can see many altcoins after bitcoin. They are good potential coin they can invest your money and can get a good profit from them. But before you can get good profit you have to be a good skills in selecting which altcoins is the best.

there is a lot of coin out there that are having some good potential and we can say that are good in trading but always make sure you may choose the best for and you can do that by you are able to make a research before you are going to choose that coin for trading.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:33:47 PM

For good reason, you have learn it first before starting. Trading is very risky and you must have more knowledge for start. The point you should know is about how to analyze the coin to trade and how to read coin movement. For first time, you can deposit with small, about $50 to practice. When you has succes for once, it will become easier.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

I want a little help from you on what's the best coins for trading. I need it to hear from you as you already experienced it. Done asking help from google but I think it would be better if I hear it from you directly. But for those who are willing to help only. I understand most of you are busy. Anyway, thank you so much for this.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

If you really want to trade coins that are good for trading then you should go into a trading site and do a lot of research about the coins that are in the top based on the volume so you will have a great point of view if they are good to be used in trading or not. Trading coins is not as easy as pie and you need to study first before trading any of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:05:39 PM

Choose coins that have a daily volatility of more than 10% and a good news background. Buy them at the bottom and wait for growth. Although if you do not know how to trade on the exchange, then I advise you to find a mentor who knows how to do this and learn from him. Luchshe pay part of the money and learn, than learn yourself and lose everything.
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

At this point, all coins in the top 20 market cap have enough good volume to allow experienced traders to perform good trades. However, if you don't have much experience on it, I would not recommend you to trade coins with less than 1 billion trading volume daily.

tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 06:22:07 PM by tricky boy

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

hope so,Ethereum is truly the best altcoin for trading....If you really want to trade coins that are good for trading then you should go into Ethereum... I think it would be better for you...If you do not like my idea...then you can search on coin marketcap, there you can see many altcoins after bitcoin.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

Choose coins that have a daily volatility of more than 10% and a good news background. Buy them at the bottom and wait for growth. Although if you do not know how to trade on the exchange, then I advise you to find a mentor who knows how to do this and learn from him. Luchshe pay part of the money and learn, than learn yourself and lose everything.

Few part of the ICO tokens are good for day trading. The profit rate could be high but the loss rate could be high as well. Moreover, trading top 10 coins became very hard because the fluctuation dropped down somehow.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

Just try researching in google or other sites in the web about are the most or best altcoins good for trading you can see it in coinmarketcap and cointelegraph. Then its up to if you want to trade your token at your desired price or value.

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I think that at the moment, after the storm, the penny you trade is bitcoin. Bitcoin is valued at $ 9100 on https://coinmarketcap.com/, according to my analysis, bitcoin is back and starts gaining momentum. Currently bitcoin is very reasonable price so we can buy in, everyone to know just 4 weeks ago the price of a bitcoin has reached $ 19400, So this will be the opportunity for us x2 assets and more that's it.
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

If you want to trading, then you must first research the trading. You have to know about coinmarket. Trading is not so easy. If you strat new trading, then you can buy ETH, XRP, BCH, this long term coin. It will be good for you. In my opinion these coins are the best .You will benefit from this.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Todays iam going to tell you if you are a daily trader then which cryptocurrencies are best for your daily tradings and give you 100 % profit.
Friends this os a coin who makes so many people millionaires because it rise again and again in past month at a repaid speed and after the community of digibyte loose at Citibank competition the prices are going down tremendously,but right now this coin is still recovering a little bit,and according to me a best coin for daily trading,
Buy it at under 650 satoshi and place a sell bid of 800 satoshi and make good returns on your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: