Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6922 times)
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
Which type of trader you are day trader,short term or long term so its depends upon this technique which you follows.But before all that you need to do a lot of research and have that skills required for it if you want to survive in the long run. Then make your list and make your investment with diversified portfolio. You can invest in bitcoin, ETH,LTC,Waves and some other alts according to your wish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

There are plenty of crap coins right now and even fewer good ones. Obviously, the bigger coins are good options but regarding altcoins this is one of the good upcoming ICO's I'm keeping my eyes on, they will be the first arbitrage exchange and aim to usher in the masses into Crypto with their easy to use UI.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
You should be careful when you are buying altcoins. I prefer to you to buy the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.com. You can ensure that you can earn money because the top 10 altcoins are that most potential and profitable coins.
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

We can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and extremely complex in recent days, it can be seen that the market is rampant and serious crisis in the first three months of 2018. At present, when the G20 summit has taken place, there are decisions that make the market begin to recover and there are very good signs that you can participate in the trade. The market is currently very strong, so you can confidently invest in all the potential top ten.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

Some experience I have gathered so far - it is important to have a style or strategy. For day trading, coin/token with high volume should be preferred so that when you buy low the crypto will have a fair chance of bouncing back so that you can sell  for profit. It is important to check the chart for  various periods (1 day, 7days, 1 month, etc.)..Coin /token  that exhibits downward trend for a month(s) means it could be losing value: Aim at taking small profits at a time. You may need to enter at a convenient time to buy. It is not all the time that you must perform an activity. Sometimes, it is better to do nothing - wait for the right time to act.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Yes, bitcoin is good for trading because bitcoin have good enough performances and service in the field of this kind of business and also they are known the best company among the rest.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

Read the news and look for good rumors about the coin. Buy a coin, waiting for a local minimum. After the appeared news (and played back - raised the price of the coin) sell.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

At the present time, exactly today you should not trade any coin, you can see that the market in the past few days has been volatile and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices and altcoin in the day Nowadays, there is a sharp decline and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, you think you should transfer assets to USDT and the rest of the market recovered again.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

Any coin at the top of the market is fine as long as you know what you're doing, but if you need to ask what kind of coin to select to try your skills then it is very likely that you are not ready to be a trader, but do not worry the markets are not going to disappear, the market is always going to be there, so take your time, learn as much as possible and come back until you got the skills.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

Some experience I have gathered so far - it is important to have a style or strategy. For day trading, coin/token with high volume should be preferred so that when you buy low the crypto will have a fair chance of bouncing back so that you can sell  for profit. It is important to check the chart for  various periods (1 day, 7days, 1 month, etc.)..Coin /token  that exhibits downward trend for a month(s) means it could be losing value: Aim at taking small profits at a time. You may need to enter at a convenient time to buy. It is not all the time that you must perform an activity. Sometimes, it is better to do nothing - wait for the right time to act.

It seems you are trading for some time already mate because you have this learnings already. I agree with all your points. I have been trading for some time as well and what I have learned so far is not to panic buy or sell because in trading, most of the time the one that matters is when you buy instead of when you sell that's why a trading plan is important. When you are in profit, it is either you take it immediately or just have trailing stops so that you will be secured in your profits.

For the coins good for trading, it is coins with large volume for me because they can be studied through technical analysis compared to coins with small or no volume at all. It is also an advantage to have big volume because there is liquidity especially if you trade with large capital.

tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

I feel like the greed for ETHOS gains has turned the project toxic when it comes to the charts/trading. Almost 100% retracements, and people just waiting to sell. I wonder whether the sat/eth value will ever pass all time high, as there is an army of sell high ninjas lurking in the darkness of the dark trading view background.As soon as BTC was going down, Ethos gains vanished within seconds. Fickle and feels like when you get hassled by con men in the street to play card games that you know you will lose.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

The coin good for the transaction is bitcoin. Bitcoin is used to pay for services and as a tool for trading or investing in the cryptocurrency market. In the future, the price of bitcoin will be higher, which can be used for long-term investment

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Learn basic technical analysis first bro! Do not burn your money. Believe me, you may get lucky a few times but it will go to waste of you don't really know what you're doing. Focus on the long term.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Why don't you research about those new and popular ICOs that could potentially have good coins that might become profitable in the future. But, you have to be more mindful in picking the coins you choose to trade because some of it are just scams. Good luck to you!  Smiley
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

When choosing such a crypto currency, you should look at its volatility. What level of volatility is higher the easier it is to trade
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

I think bitcoin can be categorized as one of the most possible coins for a trader in the search for profit because with the movement of exchange rates are often increased every year automatically able to provide a sense of comfort for someone to continue to try to invest long-term.

wiepers

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

I just follow the signal given by some groups that I follow in the telegram. especially in market binance. I do not really understand the graph of a coin, therefore I am only based on the advice of others and for now still learn to see opportunities.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

I think it depends on how many funds we have because there are too many good coins for trading that we can buy and we can choose more than 10 coins depends on what we analyze the coins. and if we have a big fund in the exchanges, it will make us easy to choose the coin but of course, we need to analyze for every coin that we want to buy. besides that, we need to make a list of the coins so we can move to the other coins if we think that the coins are not profitable.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Coins good for trading are coins in the coinmarketcap list, the low supply is good investment, because it is quick to increase when the low supply is the coins, and that it is depleted on the market where the coins are located, at top10 below the market good trading.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

The newer ones are the best when it comes into trading preferably in day trading because only few people are controlling and playing it in the market. Going into day trading needs a lot of knowledge when it comes to monitoring coins movement in the market and which coins are possibly profitable, so if you're still new in day trading the best thing you can do is the learn it first that way you will not having a hard time doing the right moves when it comes of choosing the right coin. Having some knowledge doesn't mean you will be successful instead it will add more chance for you to succeed when it comes to trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: