Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6922 times)
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Follow some experts like Ian, Understand the coins from different ICO listing sites. But don't invest in coin until you know about the coin completely. Set your Goals, and understand the future roadmap of the project, volume and the Hype, then only invest. Though investing in crypto is a risk, have your own research about the coin you are investing in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

I think it is ETH, it is the best coin we can buy and hold, the current ETH price is less than $ 800 this is the right price for us to buy, in future predicted ETH price will reach over $ 1000.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
You do not need to buy coins or token tokens first, what you need to understand is the basics or knowledge of the movement of crypto, what affects the market, the source of information. There is a mistake made by a novice trader for example is to enter the market without any knowledge.
even though that you have money to make some investment or you want it to invest immediately but being lack of knowledge will go through for you not to take the opportunity to earn but to lose it for and you might be regret so first thing top be is just to know all not just all but everything that are important here in crypto specially in trading.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

As a beginner I think it would be good to start investing in altcoin that has a value of about $ 1. Besides because the price is still cheap enough, altcoin lots also have good volume and circulating suppy for $ 1. Ripple and stellar is perfect for beginners, I think.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Ghandy

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Try and do some research it will help you on making the right decision.at the same time try zil and zebi they are good tokens for trading
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Choose 3-4 top coins, for example ETH, BTC. Invest in them a small amount. If these coins bring profit after a while, then buy them more. Those that will bring less profit, replace with others, etc. So you will collect an investment portfolio. All top coins are suitable for trading
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

The easies choice are coins with good volatility (usually small-cap coins) — may be from positions 100-200 on CMC
And also I think it would be nice if they will be available on Trading View.
The best charts ever  Cool

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

There are to many coins for trading but I suggest you bitcoin is the good coin for trading.I believe that at this time you should trade bitcoin.it can really give us a huge amount of profit in the near future.and I trust bitcoin is the good coin for trading.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

You are not expert on trading because you are still beginner. You can first start your trading with eth and btc. Though here, you can earn a little amount but it will help you to be a good trader. But you should remember to buy active and potential coin. Don't buy dead or inactive coin.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

The reality is that none of these assets have such a rich promotion as bitcoin, bitcoin has brought wealth to those who invested a few years ago, they have all become millionaires. However, besides the convenience there are also difficulties and risks. So you should make the right decision before investing in bitcoin.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Yes for trading in all coins is a viable option. As long as there is something listed on the exchange and you can buy and sell it, it is a great option to trade. As they move up and down it makes them a better choice for trading . It depends what type of trading you are interested in, personally I trade day and no coins to be good and no bad coins. You should look at all the coins and look for certain characteristics like adequate volume and corresponding margins.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
Coins good for trading are coins in the coinmarketcap list, the low supply is good investment, because it is quick to increase when the low supply is the coins, and that it is depleted on the market where the coins are located, at top10 below the market good trading.

I am for trading crypto, which is a profitable and exciting business. Usually, I also find good coins there. But the information can be found on YouTube as well.
chadiks

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Buy Origami right now its very low cap and only has 4.3m circulating supply. Its very cheap right now $0.66 cents on IDEX. I'm HODLing it for long term. They are a good company
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

You are not expert on trading because you are still beginner. You can first start your trading with eth and btc. Though here, you can earn a little amount but it will help you to be a good trader. But you should remember to buy active and potential coin. Don't buy dead or inactive coin.
it is true what you suggest, for beginners to start trading or invest better in trading or invest in bitcoin and ethereum, there you may be much less risky, and to be able to understand other coin movements in the market, to do a trading crypto is certainly not a thing which is easy for you to do, so suppose we want to start trading make sure we have to have more experience to be able to trade well.

SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Everything can be used for trading but the best are ethereum, zec, neo, ripple, monero and litecoin probably. Maybe i froget something but i am sure that my list is one of the best.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

There are many things to consider when trading coins. The price is volatile, so if you're investing, you'd need to keep tabs on the value using your preferred exchange.
Seize opportunities when they present themselves. Good luck!

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

I advise you to invest in those tokens that are on the bottom. Watch the currency charts. Today one currency is growing, tomorrow another.

kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

I'm in the near future on the pamp crypto Greenmed (GRMD) has long been at the bottom, engaged in the sufficiency of marijuana in the united states, in principle, in some conferences in the United States had not a bad success
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

I'm in the near future on the pamp crypto Greenmed (GRMD) has long been at the bottom, engaged in the sufficiency of marijuana in the united states, in principle, in some conferences in the United States had not a bad success
I have already heard about this project many times, but it only calls me a smile. The fact is that if someone is already dealing with drugs, then why is he crypto currency? Narkarbarony and so can well make money.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

Ethereum,Monero and litecoin have a lot of potential when you have to trade alt coins for a long run. There are a few more which can get you profit in a short term, some of them are cvc, xem, zcash, doge, dash and bitcoin cash etc . You can buy when the price drops and sell it again when it increases and repeat the cycle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: