Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6926 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I think the best choice at this point so you can start trading that is bitcoin. The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and very difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and causing altcoin decrease. You can see that the market is very affected by the price increase bitcoin. Therefore bitcoin trade is the safest and least risky.
Cryptocurrency is a modern market where you can invest as well as you can trade. People are confused and especially new comers are confused where to invest and what sort of kind should we choose? In order to trade with coins you should use the Bitcoin as if you are doing with trading then wasting time with other invaluable coins it is better to trade with the Bitcoin that will give you better returns than the other returns.

Pokemoon

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

those coins are to in list and those coin that has genuine esteem genuine utilizations and genuine item, those are best coins for trading.top 50 coins from coinmarketcap are great by any means.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

those coins are to in list and those coin that has real life value real life uses and real product, those are best coins for trading.top 50 coins from coinmarketcap are good at all.
Altcoins are not only unstable at present, they are always going through such bad circumstances and those who are trading with altcoins are mostly distressed because these coins don’t have strong market. This is the reason why I never trade with altcoins because they never produce profits up to your expectations. What I really enjoy id trading with bitcoin that two twice a month.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

Any cryptocurrencies are suitable for trading, what is the difference in which cryptocurrency you will lose your money?
The best coin for trading right now is Bitcoin because it has recovered from the shock and now is on its way to go big as the market demand rises. There is always a rise on daily basis, so if you have a good number of coins, you might earn big by trading even on daily basis but I would not suggest that and rather would ask you to hold for long. Besides, ETH id also profitable these days.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

those coins are to in list and those coin that has real life value real life uses and real product, those are best coins for trading.top 50 coins from coinmarketcap are good at all.
Yes top 50 are well suggested as the marketcap of these are higher so the buy and sale will also be efficient and people will also opt for that so the chances are more that these coins grow more. But there are some coins in top 50 which are not added yet to the bigger exchanges and the trade volume of that coins are lower so trading in that coins is risky but if you are willing to invest in them and will hold for longer time then you will get a huge profit in the long term.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

There are several coins in the crypto community each with great projects. It is always best to discover the best coin yourself by selecting some coins and based on some criteria you consider, you choose the best one. The most important thing to do is to do enough research on all these coins and their projects.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

if to choose a good coin to trade it very much in the world of crypto is very good and profitable. but if I own a good coin for me to trade it is only ETH. because the coins are very quick to give me an advantage
I think right now there are a lot of coins that is really good for trading, just like ripple and eidoo both of this coins is really good for trading and can really give us a  great profit, and also trading and also trading miota and waves is good thing to do.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

ETN,XRP,TRX,DOGE these coins are good for buy now..you can generate good amount of profit from these coins within few months...so buy it & hold it
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I think the best choice to trade can be at this time that is trade bitcoin. You can see that the huge impact of bitcoin on the crypto market, just the bitcoin price increase or decrease slightly, the price of altcoin also fluctuate very strong. So in order to minimize risk and make a profit, you should trade bitcoin. The market is continuously adjusting so it is best to trade short and always close the trading day.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

It all depends on your financial situation. If you start with little capital, I think start trading Coin which is relatively cheap. I think all Coins are used for income by way of trading. Because all the coins are unstable. All you have to do is research and learn from all the Coins. And start trading from Coin you choose. Coin like eth, litecoin, ripple in my opinion more affordable and many people who are interested.

foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

There are so many altcoins and the most of them are profitable and will bring you some money. You just need to be experinced enough to 'sense' the right one and invest in it.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

If you see coinmarketcap you can found here too many coins and there are different of price. You can check here which best coin is and how many crypto currency network support those coin. If you click market drop down menu you can see which is add this coin then you can start your trading. I’m suggest some coin you can see this coin list Ripple, waves, DCT, BCH is a very popular coin in this world.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

If you see coinmarketcap you can found here too many coins and there are different of price. You can check here which best coin is and how many crypto currency network support those coin. If you click market drop down menu you can see which is add this coin then you can start your trading. I’m suggest some coin you can see this coin list Ripple, waves, DCT, BCH is a very popular coin in this world.
I only see BCH at this time. increase and decrease so good to be made in trading coins. it's just a little risky. well, I think BCH is very good for the trading tool in the short term. you can take advantage of that.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

TRX seems like a big scam but it fits to technical analysis very well. So you can trade with indicators on TRX with long term charts, not 5 min or 15 min, but 4h or more.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

I only see BCH at this time. increase and decrease so good to be made in trading coins. it's just a little risky. well, I think BCH is very good for the trading tool in the short term. you can take advantage of that.

Daily price change is okay in BCH but it's a trash coin forked from bitcoin. So I never waste my time and money on those kind of trashes. If you want to make day trade, take a look at DASH, LTC and so. They're better.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

Good selection of coins result handsome profit.Most profitable coins having good volatility are Ripple,Bch,Ether,Redcoin and yu can find more.Keep eye on price and charts and select according to your investment .

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:26:28 AM

I suggest you buy BTCtc as your capital, and the good trading pair would be, BTCTC to ETH, XRP, LTC, STR, ADA. Why? because these 5 altcoins have a good daily trading volume, so it means more price volatility and easier to buy and sell.
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

Always think I think it's a project idea inuest good idea to think. What should people be confused and what kind of selection do we have? The best coins for those trading Now its market is going to emerge as the demand for the market is going to select some coins and find the best currency invention to always be the best.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:56 AM

I think the coins that are good for trading are those coins that is in the top 100 coins in coinmarketcap. These coins are having a good team and higher volume of bitcoins in a single day.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

Investing in CS and holding them in the long run will help you make more profit. Because it is an altcoin specializing in transactional fields, the transaction speed is very fast and handles over 1M transactions per second. This is the number that top altcoins can not reach and that is a sign that CS is very potential in the next 2 years.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: