Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6922 times)
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Yes, go to coinmarketcap.com and look at the top 30 coins there and you will be able to find good coins to trade, then do your own research on the coin where you want to invest. To swap all the coins is a viable option, as long as there is something listed on the exchange and you can buy and sell it, it is a good choice to trade. as they move up and down it makes them a better choice to trade. the question is when to buy and when to sell each. the coin itself is not a problem to exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

Good money for business I think is bitcoin and ETH. These are very common, safe and potential coin in the cryptocurrency market. Their prices are always highest in the market, creating trust for everyone. 2 coin first appeared on the market cryptocurrency so the support of blockchain technology is extremely modern and increasingly improved.

maybe with both bitcoin and eth will be a good coin for trading. but you still need to analyze and check the trends because those coins can move to higher or lower at any time. and I see that those coins can give a good profit if the price increases so we can hold or sell the coins to make more profit. and now, I think bitcoin and eth will compete in the market and will attract more investor to join with them. but don't forget about bitcoin cash that could be another choice to trading.
At first people traded with daily life products that benefited then but the outcome in that case is very less as compared to the current crypto market outcome. Now people are trading with crypto coins and this is a very good sign for the crypto world, with the passage of time there is an increase observing in the average amount of demand. As a whole crypto trading is good but I will prefer Bitcoin trading.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

It depends on what kind of trading you're planning on doing. You use the term "trading" so I'll assume you meant daytrading or short-term trading. There are no specific coins that are "good to trade" since almost every single coin available is highly volatile. What should you do? Check their price charts out using your favorite cryptocurrency exchange (I personally prefer Bittrex), then decide on what price point you're going to buy that coin and what price point you're going to sell it at.

If you're planning on long term holding or investing, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. We are talking about investing money here. Don't make your decisions on other people's thoughts and opinions. If you don't like reading and doing research, then trading and investing is obviously not for you.

This is correct,if you serious in trading.do some research and read it slowly.you can do you're own decision not me or other people that say some advice.focus on what you want to learn in trading because its to risky if you doing bad move on it.
mith99

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

try to check the growth of the coins you are about to invest. when u see a standard growth in the coins you can invest in them to improve your trading skills. dont take overnight decisions for your trading .take your time analyse the market . it requires lot of analysis and time for gaining profit .
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

The answer is easy: Just trade top coins on CMC. That's the best solution for all serious traders as the price is hard to manipulate.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

I agree with the view that the larger the market cap, the more difficult to manipulate. But I find that with this market, even the most expensive BTC is still being manipulated, so I do not think it is time to discuss this issue.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Good coin is for business is bitcoin and eth. The two coin is safe and potential. I think if you have a long-term business plan, it's best to use two coin. Their prices are rising rather than falling. I assert. Previously, despite the market volatility, their prices are still the highest in the cryptocurrency market.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I got into credits at 40C and bought more at 60C it’s now 75C was 87C last week ! Good to see a small gradual rise for credits hopefully after their aduit and next bull run I can see more gains ! All I see is a coin with the same fundamentals but super cheap for massive accumulation. Assuming that the project is still following its roadmap of course.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are very good for trading! The liquidity for these two coin are the highest in all of cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is also very decentralized, which mean you are very safe in holding it since it's not control by anyone.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

There are many Coins out there that are good for trading the most important thing is that you much check very well the raise and falling of coins price with this you can choose the best from the good. Apart from this bitcoin and Ethereum coin are the best most especially when it comes to long term trading these two coins always perform well in terms of price stability.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

There are many Coins out there that are good for trading the most important thing is that you much check very well the raise and falling of coins price with this you can choose the best from the good. Apart from this bitcoin and Ethereum coin are the best most especially when it comes to long term trading these two coins always perform well in terms of price stability.

bitcoin and ethereum are always stable with extraordinary bagholders, but I try to analyze lots of potentially good new coins, I always actively communicate with developers via telegram and coins like credits and shipchain have tremendous potential. What we need to make it good or not is a commitment to develop together, and investors also determine their future.
petir.bay

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

It all depends on the investment period. Such coins as etherium and bitcoin are suitable for long-term investment. For short-term trading, I advise you to study the theme of cryptos well.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

The good coins for trading right now are bitcoin, because they are the most reliable company in this business and industry that can secure your investments because it is in the good hands.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

The good coins for trading right now are bitcoin, because they are the most reliable company in this business and industry that can secure your investments because it is in the good hands.
Coins are of course good for trading because these coins belonging to different technologies renders you earn besides so many advantages they offer. ETH and Bitcoin are the two promising coins in the crypto market right now and if invested in, keeping all the required things in mind, will reap you huge profits which further depend on the amount of coins you hold.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

You can choose any coins depend your private opinion or analyze, because every coins has future. Research first to know what coins is very good for beginner. Learn how price action and volume to understand which one to buy. I suggest start trading with cheap coins, because if you understand that, next step will be more easier. Good luck and thank you.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

Well, having an undecided what coins to buy to start good coins for trading i think you should start in Ethereum coin because a lot of coins developing in blockcahin are commonly ethereum base wallet and surely it will not easily be dump altogether in the assurance of capital to surely earned better profit.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

If you are new to trading altcoins and are looking and you find the ones you wish to trade... start by trading real small amounts try to make a dollar profit and then 5 dollars and more. The larger amounts you trade the more volume coin you want. SCORE coin is getting masternodes, look at the charts and buy in the dips
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I think that at this point you should not trade any coin, you can see that today's bitcoin prices are down sharply and down, which has made the altcoin fall sharply, according to As my analysis, the price of altcoin will continue to fall deep in the coming days and may reach the $ 7600 level. So you should wait for the market to be more stable to be able to trade safely.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

If you really wanna try trading it would be good for you to observe the market behaviour, Price fluctuation and the risks which are involve during the trading.If you want to investigate about any coin the thing that does matter is the project, Concept and the teem behind the idea.
butcher_spam
Copper Member

Activity: 1026
Merit: 177

[btc]

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

I sincerely do not want to advise you the coin for one simple reason. I'm not sure that tomorrow it will not disappear, and be responsible for their promises is not desirable.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: