Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6922 times)
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

If you want to trading, then you must first research the trading. You have to know about coinmarket. Trading is not so easy. If you strat new trading, then you can buy ETH, XRP, BCH, this long term coin. It will be good for you. In my opinion these coins are the best .You will benefit from this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

If you want to trading, then you must first research the trading. You have to know about coinmarket. Trading is not so easy. If you strat new trading, then you can buy ETH, XRP, BCH, this long term coin. It will be good for you. In my opinion these coins are the best .You will benefit from this.
maybe it is the best coin for now. but I do not know, this time the market is experiencing a considerable decline in the beware. so far, I might just have seen the prices of the coins I have. well, so many good coins, but the price goes down.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
Maybe you should check out coinmarketcap for the best coins in the market. The first ten coins on the list are really good to try out. I have been into Bitcoin for long and I can tell you that it is indeed the best coin to make use of or invest on. If you invest on Bitcoin there are lots of profits that comes from it. Other good coins includes ETH, Ripple and BCH! Though not much people will support the idea of BCH.

It is all and all the choice of the one who is going to invest his money that which coins amongst all the crypto coins he chooses for the sake of the day trading or short-term investment of the money. Now-a-days, the most common trend is that almost all the traders are using different kind of the altcoins for the sake of day trading and that this is not only helping them in making more money but it is also resulting in higher demand of the altcoins.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
You can see that java is constantly changing and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are constantly changing with very small amplitudes, so I think this is the time for you to trade altcoin. The jumps are back in jumps and there are lots of altcoin in the pump, so you can find a pump that does not have the money to invest, or have a specific plan and adhere to it.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

With a market that is constantly changing and is hardly as rocky as it is now, I believe that bitcoin trade is the safest choice, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, causing the price of altcoin to fall deep and difficult. price increase. So in order to minimize risk and make a profit, I believe you should trade bitcoin.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Don’t buy the Coins because of someone’s suggestion. You have your research about the coin and then invest in any of the coin. Take the right decision before you purchase a coin. Buy at low and sell at high, if you can not make high profit sell it at least at little high.
Trading is the most diversified field and that there are so many things which you need to consider at time when you are busy in trading. Choice of the coin for the sake of trading is the choice of the trader and that this is something which varies from person to person. You cannot copy any other and that you need to go for the coin which you think is more beneficial to you and that in which you can trust.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

I do not know what coins are the best when it comes to trading because everything can be the best coins especially if their project is successful. Better to monitor and read telegram or twitter basically for updates of each of the coins

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

there are many answers about the best coin to trade. there are those who argue from the top 10 of the CMC, some are looking at the fundamental analysis through coinmarketcal. actually trading needs to focus on some coins, because if many choose coins, we will be difficult to set the strategy to gain profit.
I think you should do a scan of coin first, starting from a good project, widely used people and have a good fluctuation movement. Good luck.
your opinion is true, the best coin to trade is a coin that has a volume rating in marketcap and I think it is suitable for daily trading. but when a coin is used investment (on ICO sales) you should see the project whitepaper and an experienced team of developers, as that will determine the fate of your money

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

You can choose any coins depend your private opinion or analyze, because every coins has future. Research first to know what coins is very good for beginner. Learn how price action and volume to understand which one to buy. I suggest start trading with cheap coins, because if you understand that, next step will be more easier. Good luck and thank you.

Oh, maybe NOT EVERY  altcoin, but many of them, bro. I have several favorites that I am holding. Try to trade IOTA, Golem, TRON, Gladius, OmiseGo, and NEO.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

You can choose any coins depend your private opinion or analyze, because every coins has future. Research first to know what coins is very good for beginner. Learn how price action and volume to understand which one to buy. I suggest start trading with cheap coins, because if you understand that, next step will be more easier. Good luck and thank you.

Oh, maybe NOT EVERY  altcoin, but many of them, bro. I have several favorites that I am holding. Try to trade IOTA, Golem, TRON, Gladius, OmiseGo, and NEO.
I, too, share your opinion on the gladius coin, as I have already seen potential growth. I would also like to mention such a coin as pundi X, which I also show sufficient good prospects for the future.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

There is no good coin or bad coin in trading. You can decide to make a coin becoming good or bad with your trading skill. People can even turn bitcoin into bad if they do not know anything about bitcoin and buy it right at the top ( for example: $20000 per bitcoin). THerefore, you should learn trading instead of asking which coins are good and which coins are not good

tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

There are some good coins which are good but now I want to mention about the PAIR. For example if you trade on USDT pair (e.g. ADAUSD BTCUSD ETHUSD) it will be more stable and easy to understand you are losing or winning. But if you are on BTC pair, Bitcoin is fluctuating and your coins is fluctuating also, so it is more difficult to know are you losing against USD or not.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

First requirement for dealing with a daytrading is good knowledge of cryptocurrencies because you'd be monitoring the market all the time. But I think that coins that was just created are the most profitable because there are just a couple of people in charge of their price.
I think the good coin for business is ETH. ETH coin very potent. The future of ETH will continue to grow. Today many investors are scrambling to buy ETH in their wallet. This is why the price of ETH is increasing. If you have some idle money, I advise you to buy ETH into your wallet to be able to earn big profits in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

For me,  it is much better to trade with bitcoin when you are currently new trader.  In bitcoin,  you will just buy and leave it until it rise because btc is a good coin when it comes to long term investment.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

Try top ten on the list in coinmarket cap,  They will eventually give you an opportunity to make you money, Just hold and wait for the rigjt timing to soar up.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

With a market that is constantly changing and unpredictable as it is now, it's hard to see how successful the trade is. You can see that bitcoins in recent days are moving sideways and it is unclear what the trend is. r, so you should only trade short and I believe that bitcoin is the best choice because altcoin is heavily influenced by bitcoin prices.
labil88

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

bitcoin is good for trading because bitcoin have good enough performances and service in the field of this kind of business and also they are known the best company among the rest.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

ETN
ADA
TRX
STR
XRP
WRC
are good coins for trading and currently they are available at low price and have great chances to earn more money from it,
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

start with a coin whose price is below $ 1 like TRX, ADA, DNT, APPC coins which in addition to its price is still cheap and there is still the possibility "Pump" in the future...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

With a constantly changing market and a hard time guessing, I believe you should trade shorter days and only trade bitcoin. You can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and there are no signs of recovery specific, this has caused the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing. So to minimize the risk you should trade bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: