Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM SCAM]MONEYPOT[SCAM SCAM] officially announced not to buy RBIES as promised  (Read 10665 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:07:01 AM

JPR's attitude aside, if Moneypot is reneging on their longstanding guarantee to ensure the value of the currency, that's really bad.  Remember, this wasn't a one time off-the-cuff statement, it was a long standing policy...they've been buying rubies for 1000 sat for a long time.

This isn't a "whoopsie, I made a mistake" situation, it's essentially currency manipulation and fraud.  What's worse, it brings into question a whole host of other topics, and should make people disbelieve every future statement made by Moneypot.  If they are willing to lie about THIS, what else are they willing to lie about?

I saw your posting in new Moneypot thread (btw very poor thread)

you were spot on asking if it was a member or owner? yes it was the owner = Dogedigital who promised it and not only once and MP had a good reason to do this promise.

people need to understand that the matter and subject is and always was Moneypot's business behavior and not JPR's.

I appreciate your view and posting as I appreciated RHavar's postings and very clear statements regarding MP business behavior especially their empty promises.

it would be very easy for MP owners to prove solvency as they did it many times long before if someone asked for it. by not proving solvency now they are proving that they are insolvent and every Investor and player should be warned

MP always tried to blame me for everything just to distract all users from their lies and cheats. this happened already long ago.

the owners just disappeared like Ranlo or Rango aka Blacksheep aka AcoinL aka MattN. I see only Dogedigital and the new nick they revived for the new MP thread after long time dead.

MP's situation is very easy to be solved if they want but for this they need to show solvency and keep promises.  I told Dogedigital in PM that before doing an ICO MP should have sit down with Investors and RBIES holders and hammer out a deal and gain trust back and keep the empty promises first.

our team always said that we like the MP business idea very much and sadly it looks like they killed it

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

Promise a little difficult to be long.

sorry I did not understand your comment. please explain thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

in case you are not aware of another scam accusation against Moneypot  and Dogedigital

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422303.msg24780690#msg24780690

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:21:26 AM

SCAM

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:31:13 AM

SCAM

please explain why?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

Looks like they thought everyone is gullible not to notice. Very sad indeed how tings happen when its actually its more difficult in these modern times when everyone has access to information.

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:06:52 PM

Looks like they thought everyone is gullible not to notice. Very sad indeed how tings happen when its actually its more difficult in these modern times when everyone has access to information.

thx for that posting

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
nabdaredevil

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

thx for that posting
Hey thanx for letting me know you liked it. I appreciate that. In times where not many people bother to even acknowledge a decent post, least of all just a brief opinion like the one I posted. Thank you.

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

thx for that posting
Hey thanx for letting me know you liked it. I appreciate that. In times where not many people bother to even acknowledge a decent post, least of all just a brief opinion like the one I posted. Thank you.

this posting was now deleted by MP the SCAMMERS

Quote from: RHavar on January 04, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
Interesting. So Monster Byte is now going to be responsible for MoneyPot's liabilities? Are they going to outright pay the debt to previous investors and ruby holders, or is the plan to use "debt tokens" still in effect?

my posting that was deleted
interesting that no one is answering this important question. this looks like a Monster Scam and not Monster Byte!

sure you are welcome to delete the posting but will not help you as always

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

Why don't you give them negative feedback to both users: moneypot and Dogedigital. If you do believe this is true you could also put like to this post while you give them feedback. I am not sure if others will notice this theared otherwise, it could be hard to find this post.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

Why don't you give them negative feedback to both users: moneypot and Dogedigital. If you do believe this is true you could also put like to this post while you give them feedback. I am not sure if others will notice this theared otherwise, it could be hard to find this post.

I did give Red Trust to all the MP owners. I am still waiting that some Trusted users will also give them Red Trust. it is high time cause they sold MP platform as I assumed they will do and not pay their promises.

so it is a Monster Scam and not a Monster Byte1

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
nabdaredevil

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 04:15:06 PM by nabdaredevil

I did give Red Trust to all the MP owners. I am still waiting that some Trusted users will also give them Red Trust. it is high time cause they sold MP platform as I assumed they will do and not pay their promises.

Good you did that. You should appeal to all other users facing difficulty to give them red trust too. That may be one of the ways to wake them up from their deep slumber but would that help?

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Good you did that. You should appeal to all other users facing difficulty to give them red trust too. That may be one of the ways to wake them up from their deep slumber but would that help?

thx for your posting and opinion

yes it would really help if some trusted members would give MP owners red trust

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
nabdaredevil

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

I was reading on another thread about some related allegations and wonder if you can gather enough support from others who may have experienced similar situation as you have undergone. Have you tried to chat with others who may have been negatively affected too?

nabdaredevil

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

I was reading on another thread about some related allegations and wonder if you can gather enough support from others who may have experienced similar situation as you have undergone. Have you tried to chat with others who may have been negatively affected too?

Noone was intentionally hurt in an attempt to obtain money/bitcoin/crypto with Rubies.  I actually suffered great losses from it.  I also tried my hardest to do actions to benefit Rubies holders and still will attempt to.
that is very good to learn. It demonstrates a clean and clear intent from your side. Please try to amicably resolve Jackpotracers issue and bring it to rest soon. Please. It is always good to amicably resolve all issues rather than to keep them pending. I am sure both parties can come to a mutual understanding since the noble intent exists. Good luck.

nabdaredevil

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Comeon Jackpotracer, let bygones be bygones. Dogedigital is demonstrating good faith. Please consider accepting and settling this amicably. Its always good to continue life with no regrets. Let bygones be bygones. Hope to see you both sort this out soon. 

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

Noone was intentionally hurt in an attempt to obtain money/bitcoin/crypto with Rubies.  I actually suffered great losses from it.  I also tried my hardest to do actions to benefit Rubies holders and still will attempt to.

Do you have proof of this?  Because anyone can say that.  The fact of the matter is you (and I don't know if the "you" is literally you, but someone/someones involved in MP) artificially inflated and then crashed a currency.  At best, that's horribly short sighted and casts a parlor on anything else the company says/does.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

Do you have proof of this?  Because anyone can say that.  The fact of the matter is you (and I don't know if the "you" is literally you, but someone/someones involved in MP) artificially inflated and then crashed a currency.  At best, that's horribly short sighted and casts a parlor on anything else the company says/does.

Here's what can be proven.

The Rubies weren't sold (this can be proven on the blockchain).

People took advantage and abused the system.

We never told people or encouraged people to buy based on our news.

Individuals stole from the system. 

We spent several development hours and funds trying to improve Rubies.

I reached out and discussed with Rubies holders in great detail about how we could improve it.

Plans were made and continue to be made to benefit the holders of Rubies/R2B2.

---

Now that I've shared my points and can show evidence of this as necessary, what proof do you have against this?

Proof against what?  You just said a bunch of things that aren't proven.  Again, anyone can say they lost money.  What about the people buying rubies for long-term value based on your assertion that you would ALWAYS buy them for 1k sat?  Do you agree or disagree that those people got fucked, and that that fucking was solely due to the lie that you told?

Also, the obvious implication is that by announcing a hard floor and then pulling it away, you could have made a fortune by shorting the coin.  Do you agree or disagree that you could have done this?  Not that you did, that you could have if you wanted to?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

Here's what can be proven.

Individuals stole from the system. 

---

Now that I've shared my points and can show evidence of this as necessary, what proof do you have against this?

as always empty words and explanations from Dogedigital. who are those Individuals? please name those and the whole story behind

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:09 AM

Comeon Jackpotracer, let bygones be bygones. Dogedigital is demonstrating good faith. Please consider accepting and settling this amicably. Its always good to continue life with no regrets. Let bygones be bygones. Hope to see you both sort this out soon. 

@nabdaredevil

why do you believe Dogedigital?

RBIES holders like me were fucked and scammed from Dogedigtal. thats a fact

the other scam is still open where he owes many investors the promised compensation. in my case it is 4 BTC. I was always willing to reach out my hand and brain but he is behaving like a scammer.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: