Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110893 times)
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

They are a team which company cares about the natural environment. they successfully combine running a business with protecting nature and, therefore, they have come up with a perfect solution.
They must deserve a good credit regarding this issue because they are worried about the environment.
So far following my observation, GCC team is doing a part of their project an environmental aspect. That's good enough.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Another good news is that Emission of CO2 from energy consumed to mine coins through wallets is neutralized by transferring the equivalent value to a green wallet which is then used to protect forests and plant new trees. And that's why they are working really hard.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

Another good news is that Emission of CO2 from energy consumed to mine coins through wallets is neutralized by transferring the equivalent value to a green wallet which is then used to protect forests and plant new trees. And that's why they are working really hard.
That's why they people intended to the environment and they are working with keeping in mind that environmental issue. So it's a good thing for me, us and our environment.
morata21

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

What do you think? Do they use this issue only the business purpose?
Bdstar

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Obviously, they are doing business with keeping in their head about this issue, But I think they are moving forward to a positive thinking regarding our environment. So it might be a good job.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Whatever the case is, if they use this terms and do a little thing regarding this environmental issue, then it would be an also good and positive matter.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

I think its a new pattern of business, That is composed of environmental issue and money. Day by day people is getting worried about the environment so a group of people doing well regarding this issue.
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Of the transaction fees, 0,040% is donated to green solutions, e.g. planting trees or saving wildlife.
That's very sweet of them.I really like the way this GCC is working by.
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Of the transaction fees, 0,040% is donated to green solutions, e.g. planting trees or saving wildlife.
That's very sweet of them.I really like the way this GCC is working by.

There are a few things I love about this project

-Block time speed
-Pos Mining
-Pos security
-Proof of Work

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hornyboy1231234

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Did anyone try their E-wallet ?
morata21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

Yap, I have also a curiosity about this issue...? is anyone there?
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Yap, I have also a curiosity about this issue...? is anyone there?

the types of business entities that would like to use GCC for their business
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

Most of the company that is looking towards the future knows how important cryptocurrencies will be in future transactions. I think GCC Shop club is the vehicle to promote themselves as a leading company/business accepting GCC coins as an alternative way to pay for goods and services, Not only that but also it is also a great source of passive income for everybody who contributes.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

Basically, cryptocurrency is dedicated to keeping your coins private by using one of the most advanced cryptographic features to protect your information.
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

Most of the company that is looking towards the future knows how important cryptocurrencies will be in future transactions. I think GCC Shop club is the vehicle to promote themselves as a leading company/business accepting GCC coins as an alternative way to pay for goods and services, Not only that but also it is also a great source of passive income for everybody who contributes.
Yeah, That's great...
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

I also think that GCC platform would be a great source of passive income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

I also think that GCC platform would be a great source of passive income.
Not only that but also GCC platform will be a great influential network in the coming future because of their specialty and vision.
Bdstar

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

So far I know about their Company will hold 18% of the total distribution for future development so that it will be releases partially to not affect the market price and it's a good planning for the future purpose.
morata21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

So far I know about their Company will hold 18% of the total distribution for future development so that it will be releases partially to not affect the market price and it's a good planning for the future purpose.
I hope it will bring a stable price in this network in the future.
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

I hope it will bring a stable price in this network in the future.
I agree with you on this issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: