Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60960 times)
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:00:55 AM

How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?

You can make a payment by transferring funds from any BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH wallet, or in USD by wire transfer (wire transfer option available only for payments starting at $1,000). The funds are credited to your personal account in the system, from where you can pay for the amount of INS tokens you wish to buy.

and why such limitations for usd?!

We decided to forego this payment option out of security considerations. We accept wire transfers over $1,000.
OK, and how to make that wire transfer anyway?
Dmitriy_support

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:16:20 AM

How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?

You can make a payment by transferring funds from any BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH wallet, or in USD by wire transfer (wire transfer option available only for payments starting at $1,000). The funds are credited to your personal account in the system, from where you can pay for the amount of INS tokens you wish to buy.

and why such limitations for usd?!

We decided to forego this payment option out of security considerations. We accept wire transfers over $1,000.
OK, and how to make that wire transfer anyway?

1. Generate the invoice for the sum you want to deposit (minimum allowed amount for wire transfer is $1,000).

2. Find the invoice sent to your email address, download and pay it.

3. The funds will appear in your account as soon as the payment is confirmed. You will receive an email about the successful deposit. It depends on your bank and make take up to 5 days.

4. Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of INS tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:35:53 AM

INS Ecosystem's advisor Prabhakar Reddy is a serial entrepreneur, with 9+ years of experience running successful businesses in India, Dubai and San Francisco. MBA from Harvard Business School.

ned61thornton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:46:20 AM

so, you are going to connect consumer to the manufacturer? but is it going to solve any real, actual problems?
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

so, you are going to connect consumer to the manufacturer? but is it going to solve any real, actual problems?

INS Ecosystem is designed to solve multiple problems and make e-commerce easier, better, more efficient and less expensive for both manufacturers and consumers by:
* Eliminating the retailer’s power abuse factor by completely bypassing wholesalers and retailers, which will result in lower prices for the consumers and lower expenses for manufacturers;

* Reducing supply chain and logistics inefficiencies, allowing more local manufacturers to be more accessible to the consumers;

* Reducing waste in various areas of the supply chain;

* Replacing conventional trade promotions by more personalized , direct and efficient marketing, designed by the manufacturer for their consumers.

ned61thornton

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:14:25 AM

INS Ecosystem is designed to solve multiple problems and make e-commerce easier, better, more efficient and less expensive for both manufacturers and consumers by:
* Eliminating the retailer’s power abuse factor by completely bypassing wholesalers and retailers, which will result in lower prices for the consumers and lower expenses for manufacturers;

* Reducing supply chain and logistics inefficiencies, allowing more local manufacturers to be more accessible to the consumers;

* Replacing conventional trade promotions by more personalized , direct and efficient marketing, designed by the manufacturer for their consumers.

reducing waste? that’s good, it is not only about money! it will help towards solving our ecological problems! where can I read more about the INS ecosystem?
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

reducing waste? that’s good, it is not only about money! it will help towards solving our ecological problems! where can I read more about the INS ecosystem?

Please feel free to study our whitepaper and presentation at www.ins.world, where we describe in more detail all the challenges of the modern grocery market and offer our vision on how to solve them for the benefit of everyone.
ned61thornton

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:44:33 AM

Please feel free to study our whitepaper and presentation at www.ins.world, where we describe in more detail all the challenges of the modern grocery market and offer our vision on how to solve them for the benefit of everyone.

thanks for your prompt and detailed answers, off to your web site!
Vaerros

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

hello, I am new to that crypto world, but i’m considering making a contribution. wanted to pay with a card, found out it’s only possible via wire transfer and for payments over 1000. not my case though. so i guess i need a crypto wallet? could you instruct me a little, how to make that ethereum wallet?
svyatoslav_support

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

hello, I am new to that crypto world, but i’m considering making a contribution. wanted to pay with a card, found out it’s only possible via wire transfer and for payments over 1000. not my case though. so i guess i need a crypto wallet? could you instruct me a little, how to make that ethereum wallet?
If you are not familiar with Ethereum or cryptocurrencies in general, these are the basic instructions on how to set up a working Eth wallet
Go to www.myetherwallet.com, set the password and click Create New Wallet. IMPORTANT: think up a password that you will not forget - it will be impossible to restore it! Write it down and keep it in a safe place. If it is a question of large sums, instructions on access can be stored in a banking cell.
In the next step, you will need to keep your secret key encrypted. This is the same as the key to the safe, but in electronic form. Its presence + password is one of the ways to gain access to your wallet and funds, which are on blockchain. Click "Download Keystore File" and save it on your device. Keep this file in a safe place, preferably on an offline medium, and make a backup copy;
Click ”I Understand. Continue”;
At this stage you will be given your private key in an unencrypted form. This means that having it, any attacker can get access to your wallet. Therefore, it is recommended to print this key and store it in a safe place (for example, a banking cell). Then click "Save Your Address";
The final step is to find out your wallet address. For this you can:
Select the option "Keystore File (UTC / JSON)", specify the path to the encrypted file (from step 2) and enter the password invented in step 1. If everything is correct, you will be on the screen of your wallet, you will see its address and balance.
Select Private Key. Here you will have to enter your unencrypted private address and password will not be required. This is a dangerous and unprotected way, the use of which we do not recommend! This key must be stored in a secure offline store and used only as a last resort.
After you have a wallet, to buy ether on exchanges and markets you just need to specify its number and make a purchase (on each site its own way). The ether will be transferred there.
Vaerros

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:20:41 AM

ok. i’ll try it out, and will come back if i fail!
i like your ideas very much, the practical side, but can’t really understand what that blockchain is. Could you explain it to me?  please
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

Can I buy INS tokens after the end of ICO?

After the end of the ICO INS tokens will be available on the exchanges.

We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades. Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
thanks for the answer. What exchanges do you plan?
svyatoslav_support

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:34:49 AM

ok. i’ll try it out, and will come back if i fail!
i like your ideas very much, the practical side, but can’t really understand what that blockchain is. Could you explain it to me?  please

Dear Sir,
Thank you for interest!
Briefly: blockchain is a distributed database, in which storage devices are not connected to a common server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

Can I buy INS tokens after the end of ICO?

After the end of the ICO INS tokens will be available on the exchanges.

We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades. Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
thanks for the answer. What exchanges do you plan?

We are negotiating with the main exchanges at the moment! When everything is known for sure, we will immediately inform our supporters!
Vaerros

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:55:20 AM

and what uses are there in grocery for the blockchain?
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

The main areas for blockchain applications in retail and groceries are as follows:
1. Transactions and paperwork
2. Supply chain and logistics
3. Shopping experience
Vaerros

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

The main areas for blockchain applications in retail and groceries are as follows:
3. Shopping experience

how is it going to improve shopping experience?
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

3. Shopping experience

how is it going to improve shopping experience?

By design, blockchain offers an unprecedented combination of security, transparency and trust building mechanisms. You will be able to discover the story behind a product by using the information added onto the blockchain on every part of the product’s journey through the retail supply chain. An app lets you see where it was grown, understand how many food miles it has travelled and more.
The technology can also be applied to identity verification, delivery, returns and complaint management. Whether shopping in-store or online, features like ‘smart contracts’ will guarantee that money moves hands only when a product has been delivered. A software protocol automates the order completion process and offers complaint mechanism to handle disputes.
Once the product is purchased, ownership data and item condition can be recorded in blockchain. This way you get proof of ownership and improved loyalty programs based on smart incentive mechanisms.
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

INS Ecosystem's team - Peter Fedchenkov and Michael Schmidt with our advisor Moe Levin at Coin Agenda conference.

dfieldshorns84

Activity: 77

KYC.legal 

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:05:57 PM

3. Shopping experience

and what about transactions? is it about eliminating fees of some middle-men?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: