Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60960 times)
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

I have two questions to you guys , why your GitHub is so empty and when I will receive my airdrop? I am holding INS at my mew account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Butrus_INS

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

What is happening with airdrops for holders? 11 days passed from announced airdrop. I have been holding for over 2 months now but i didn't get any.

Hello, sir. The next airdrop will be held on the 2nd of July and will be for April-June. So if your tokens are stored on your personal wallet, than soon you will get the deserved airdrop:)
Is the airdrop amount fixed per INS? Say I bought 1000 INS today, How much INS will be airdropped in my wallet.

The formula of calculating the airdrop is the following : Your balance / total stakes (can't be calculated beforehand) x 600,000.
Butrus_INS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

I have two questions to you guys , why your GitHub is so empty and when I will receive my airdrop? I am holding INS at my mew account.

Hello, sir. The next airdrop will be on the 2nd of July and will be for April-June. Here you can check the details: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WrRLh6

We understand that the progress on the Github page is an important indicator of project advancement. The github page determines how the project develops its platform from the technical point of view. That's why we have hired a team of topnotch  developers led by the star CTO Pavel Sherbinin, the former CTO at Mail.ru, works day and night to release a quality product. Soon you will be able to examine
the results of our work 
oilto200

Activity: 51
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

The price action of this coin is starting to smell like a RAT. I think I'm pulling out of Binance and going back over to Shitcropia
to quadruple my money on some shit coin like FONZI or PIGGY. This coin is falling like a knife. 1650 on Saturday, now under 1200 ?? It has
never been this low in it's history of trading.
Butrus_INS

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

The price action of this coin is starting to smell like a RAT. I think I'm pulling out of Binance and going back over to Shitcropia
to quadruple my money on some shit coin like FONZI or PIGGY. This coin is falling like a knife. 1650 on Saturday, now under 1200 ?? It has

Hello, sir, I understand your confusions. You put the money in crypto not to lose, but to make money. And you are right during recent days something wrong is going on with the price. And on the other hand, if you are our loyal supporter, than you know that INS Ecosystem is not about daily trading, it is a long-term project that aims at creating a real-world product to provide an innovative solution for people in the retail field, make life easier for people. Our project will live for a very long time, after the pilot launch of the project in Q4 2018 in Amsterdam, to which we are now zealously preparing, we certainly will expand INS Ecosystem and run projects in other areas. The citizens of Amsterdam are present in our Telegram chat, they are writing everyday, that they are looking forward to examine the advantages of INS Ecosystem real-life.

Before you quit our organization, I ask you to check our blog on our website, that will take 3 minutes. After that I will ask you: Do you know projects with such successes in business development as INS? Stably new partnerships with large campaigns once a week, and even more often. Active software development. Hiring star team of developers and a topnotch CTO. Releasing a beta-version and creating our own blockchain.

Unfortunately, INS is not about daily trading. That's a pity. And at the same time the project is aiming at the introduction of innovative technologies in everyday life, meeting the needs of customers, making life easier. Let's go with us and create future
SsangYong

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

Is this project just another scam?The price is falling dramatically and all INS investors are having huge losses now.The devs should work much harder and show some results to get back people's trust again.
Butrus_INS

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Is this project just another scam?The price is falling dramatically and all INS investors are having huge losses now.The devs should work much harder and show some results to get back people's trust again.

Hello, sir. I understand your confusions. And INS Ecosystem is a long-term project. It is not aimed at the benefit of daily trading. In Q4 2018 we are launching the project in Amsterdam. We have already hired a team of top-class developers that are working 24/7 on developing beta-version and our own blockchain. Soon you will be able to examine the results of our work
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

You were just here last month and you think that it is a scam already? Well, as you can see not just this coin is falling the whole market is down so what do you expect? Yes I believe that INS is for long term and I know devs truly understand your frustrations but I can feel that they calm and will deliver what they have in roadmap that will eventually boost the value in the next couple of months.
oilto200

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:51:57 AM

I have a question.

Over the weekend, about 6M shares were mysteriously placed on the ask and then bought on the bid. This occured late Saturday and Sunday in 9K, 10K and 12K blocks. What I think is happening is development is out of lock down, got their shares because they knew BTC was crashing and they have sold their allocations, sold by the way at ANY FUCKING price driving this down to .60 cents so they can get that Z06 corvette this weekend.

The spike down to .999 STS's yesterday shows massive dumping. The dumping continues today and I feel this will be under .500 STS's very soon. Funny, it should be holding gains if anything but when the volume dried up, the selling continued thus why we are down 50%
from intraday high of 1650 STS. I'm down 40% on a 100K investment and not happy.

This company is very similar to EXP and BLOCK focus on the BC technology rather than some ERC20 token associated with an app that is shit or will go BK by 2020. ARN is one of those hype ERC20 companies, but at least ARN is holding it's price in the 13's and the bottom has not completely fallen out. INS has never dipped below .95 even during all the prior corrections and seeing those blocks appear then get bought right up with no order on the book says something ain't right here and something is going
on in the background.

If this company has such huge sights for Q4, why are your developers selling their allocations at any price they can get ?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

Every altcoin has been going down in price some coin have died because of the bitcoin dip, now that is happening again it is taking every altcoin with it. you can wait it out and not sell and buy other altcoin or you can sell now and never look back, crypto is a risky investment everybody who is in it knows that.
Stanislav_INS_support

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

I have a question.

Over the weekend, about 6M shares were mysteriously placed on the ask and then bought on the bid. This occured late Saturday and Sunday in 9K, 10K and 12K blocks. What I think is happening is development is out of lock down, got their shares because they knew BTC was crashing and they have sold their allocations, sold by the way at ANY FUCKING price driving this down to .60 cents so they can get that Z06 corvette this weekend.

The spike down to .999 STS's yesterday shows massive dumping. The dumping continues today and I feel this will be under .500 STS's very soon. Funny, it should be holding gains if anything but when the volume dried up, the selling continued thus why we are down 50%
from intraday high of 1650 STS. I'm down 40% on a 100K investment and not happy.

This company is very similar to EXP and BLOCK focus on the BC technology rather than some ERC20 token associated with an app that is shit or will go BK by 2020. ARN is one of those hype ERC20 companies, but at least ARN is holding it's price in the 13's and the bottom has not completely fallen out. INS has never dipped below .95 even during all the prior corrections and seeing those blocks appear then get bought right up with no order on the book says something ain't right here and something is going
on in the background.

If this company has such huge sights for Q4, why are your developers selling their allocations at any price they can get ?

Wait for market recovery, everything will change. We are working hard on business and IT development of the project, hiring top developers, making partnerships but it's not always affect on market price, it is too speculative. You should realize it.
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

I have a question.

on in the background.

Wait for market recovery, everything will change. We are working hard on business and IT development of the project, hiring top developers, making partnerships but it's not always affect on market price, it is too speculative. You should realize it.

i bought when INS 7$, now 0.7$
What i say to team.
Year End launching then INS will 0.070$ i think
😇😇🤨🤨🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️
RockyLeesya

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

INS Ecosystem Limited, incorporated as a BVI company, is the official entity that creates the INS tokens, platform and technology. INS is focused on releasing open source cryptographic technologies that enable operation in the INS ecosystem. For the avoidance of doubt, the INS tokens do not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights.
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

I have a question.

on in the background.

What i say to team.
😇😇🤨🤨🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️
well, i am so happy if the price wil be 0,07$.
but i don't care about fiat currency. i hope greedy people will leave from crypto space forever.
sell your INS before it's too late and don't comeback!
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

I have a question.

on in the background.

What i say to team.
😇😇🤨🤨🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️
well, i am so happy if the price wil be 0,07$.
but i don't care about fiat currency. i hope greedy people will leave from crypto space forever.
sell your INS before it's too late and don't comeback!
People don't have patience these days. They want their investment to grow in a very short span. We all know that even Bitcoin/ETH in their early days weren't worth much, But look at prices now. Investing is for long-term, Do trading if you want start making profit in short time.
oilto200

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:37:50 AM

I usually hold until my target price is met and sell for a loss when down more than 15%. Here it went down
so fast I had no time to place a stop loss. I'm not a day trader, I'm what they call a "momentum" trader.
For example. ETHOS is coming out with their Universal Wallet at the end of June. If markey ralies ETHOS
go up from $2.00 to $20 in two weeks. If market is steady, not down, ETHOS goes to $10.

HXX coin having hard fork with BCPT to create BCA (Bitcoin anonoymous). HXX started at .00000500 STS's and
is now at .00140000 STS's in three months. HXX will rock to .00400000 by the snapshot.

When 75% on my funds are held up in a coin like this JUST WAITING TO BEAK even, it hurts when I could be
in something actually moving. Not something moving because 10M coins were received by the DEV team
and they started dumpin as soon as the coins showed up in their wallets. So do not lecture me about holding long term.

Butrus_INS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

I usually hold until my target price is met and sell for a loss when down more than 15%. Here it went down
so fast I had no time to place a stop loss. I'm not a day trader, I'm what they call a "momentum" trader.
For example. ETHOS is coming out with their Universal Wallet at the end of June. If markey ralies ETHOS
go up from $2.00 to $20 in two weeks. If market is steady, not down, ETHOS goes to $10.

HXX coin having hard fork with BCPT to create BCA (Bitcoin anonoymous). HXX started at .00000500 STS's and
is now at .00140000 STS's in three months. HXX will rock to .00400000 by the snapshot.

When 75% on my funds are held up in a coin like this JUST WAITING TO BEAK even, it hurts when I could be
in something actually moving. Not something moving because 10M coins were received by the DEV team
and they started dumpin as soon as the coins showed up in their wallets. So do not lecture me about holding long term.

Greetings,
Team's coins were locked and haven't moved since. You can see a proof here https://etherscan.io/token/0x5b2e4a700dfbc560061e957edec8f6eeeb74a320?a=0x1843da7f41dedc12231f0af93bbf2bbfba1a9e60. They are locked for 2 years (you can see in https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf). And we are very motivated in our token's growth and our project's development. We are always there for our holders and have 24/7 support if they have any questions.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:27:55 AM

I have a question.

on in the background.

People are panic about the present situation of the market and this makes to decrease the price of INS in the market. Already they are making partnership with the other companies in order to get more awareness about the INS. Soon once the market recovers to price of INS will be normal.
JoshBayglam

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:36 AM

I hope this idea will be smash! A rather interesting approach, blameless website, believable business!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Partnership With Eat Grub
https://coindar.org/en/event/ins-ecosystem-ins-partnership-with-eat-grub-10823
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: