Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever had the feeling that someone is controlling your life?  (Read 1380 times)
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Often times when things are not going ones way it does feel like something else is controlling it. But what you're talking about seems to be mental due to a past relationship. Snap out of it, think of it logically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feonaishere19

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

Most of the time. I think it's expected if you are still living with your parents. I got used to it a little.
Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Not at times but often feel because in life there is high authority who control the stages of human existence. Life is in phase ,when someone can our life we too control others life ;for example our government controlled the existence of our country meanwhile we too controlled others one way or the order.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Ever since the world begun. hahaha. Seriously, ever since i grew up. When i was kid, i can literally understand why they have to interfere with my life. But until now, I'm 25, I still depends of what they will tell me what to do with my life. I cannot make any decisions on my own because they will say  whatever they want especially if they dont like what I did. It sucks so much. Sad

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Never had, never experienced. Only God Controls my life even sometimes I disobeyed God's command, dealings and plans for me.
arielman

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

The sentiment is little said. We are constantly controlled by the technologies we use. Whether it's phone, computer or even TV, the idea is that we're constantly being monitored and controlled
UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

We are so desperately seeking endorsement that we live unhappy, stripped down lives,
 denying our own individuality and not doing what we really want because we are experiencing what others think.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.
Yes i experience that too but its not that a boyfriend or a friend controls me but my father. He is so much creepy in times that he get drunk. I am so nervous when he get drunk because he always get anger with me and with my grandma. But now he change and im happy for him Smiley .

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Yes, before when I was in high school, my friends told me that I am so dumb and not listening to them that they've already see my ex having an affair with someone else and I don't believe in them instead I believe him because I am too deaf of loving him BEFORE. Luckily that I've already broke to him and it was already I think 10 years ago, I met someone who really love me the way I am and protecting me to those who hurts me.  Wink
Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Media controls our mentality using the method of agenda-setting
francisvien

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

Sometimes, the emotional manipulation is complex enough that the person who is being controlled actually believes that they themselves are the villain, or that they are extremely lucky that their controlling partner "puts up" with them.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Parents always give the best to their children but sometimes excessive attention is not good for us. Lips sealed Lips sealed
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Yes, I feel it once in my past relationship.
Where in there's always a limitation for every things I do, that I can't do that/this or I can't go with him/them.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

I felt it like a couple of times now. Whenever I asked opinions from the others about a certain problem I am facing. I am the kind of person who would love to ask others about something. If I am unsure about things I usually ask other's opinion on what to do or how to do this or did I decide right on something. But I am quite sure that all the opinions I hear are all up to me to follow. But, sometimes, others would tell that if I don't follow what they say, they would blame me and whenever I feel that way, it seems like they somehow are controlling me. I always felt that feeling even with my parents. Of course they are "parents" and in our country it is not easy to be away from them like, you have to tell them where you are or who are you with especially if you are a girl. It seems like they have to know anything about your day. Well, all of us somehow experience that, like there'll be no part of your life that you won't experience it even for just a little of course with different situations. And I think it is always up to us weather we let them control us or we won't.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Sometimes, the emotional manipulation is complex enough that the person who is being controlled actually believes that they themselves are the villain, or that they are extremely lucky that their controlling partner "puts up" with them.
Taking control of your life requires working through multiple challenges, including your own perceptions, building self-confidence as well as taking an action.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

Taking control of your life requires working through multiple challenges, including your own perceptions, building self-confidence as well as taking an action.
Think about the person you want to be and what character traits, ways of thinking, behavior patterns, and life you would have as that person.
Fenakar

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

I think not, but sometimes had the feeling that what is happening now, has happened before. A sense of that I already had lived under this moment. Undecided
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

not really. Because a person's social taste is different, when they are worried they are a bit of a hassle to make sure we're okay, and that's not controlling us. , I just feel annoyed if there are unnecessary new regulations, controlling in activities.
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

There is nothing that controls me as I am the only controller of my life.
kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

For me nothing controls my life even I feel I'm alone😊 because I know God Is my driver in my life💓
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: