Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

I'm not spreading fud but I want to ask a serious question.

Isn't this just a ERC20 token with a severe flaw in the code?  I don't appreciate how it has anything more to do with BTC than SOIL coin or any other random ERC20 token but this one comes with baggage.  Don't the new "e" tokens kind of ruin the credibility of eBTC?

I hope some can explain how I'm wrong. 

You look like a skeptical guy like that who bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC, LOL ... I want to ask you a question: What launched crypto that came with your perfect code and without defect?
Now I want a good argument saying that I am wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xarix

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

HODL you Skyllywags,HODL! Look what Avalanche we caused by launching the new BItcoin(yes i really beleive this),now imagine what we can accomplish with proper development and bigger exchanges....HODL!
lj_crypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

An interesting project just like BTE.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:04:26 PM

Isn't this just a ERC20 token with a severe flaw in the code?  I don't appreciate how it has anything more to do with BTC than SOIL coin or any other random ERC20 token but this one comes with baggage.  Don't the new "e" tokens kind of ruin the credibility of eBTC?

You look like a skeptical guy like that who bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC, LOL ... I want to ask you a question: What launched crypto that came with your perfect code and without defect?

Come to think of it, I can't actually think of a single successful crypto project that launched with such a defect.  Since you brought it up, tell us a successful project that had such a severe, or even moderate, flaw in their code.

I could be wrong and, if so, please educate me.
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

interesting concept! best of luck to you dev, hope its a great success!

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
LIN_CHAO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

Isn't this just a ERC20 token with a severe flaw in the code?  I don't appreciate how it has anything more to do with BTC than SOIL coin or any other random ERC20 token but this one comes with baggage.  Don't the new "e" tokens kind of ruin the credibility of eBTC?

Come to think of it, I can't actually think of a single successful crypto project that launched with such a defect.  Since you brought it up, tell us a successful project that had such a severe, or even moderate, flaw in their code.

From what you say, you can see that you were not at the beginning of the BTC, where found a serious fault in the security of the BTC and even its creator abandoned the project, and that's where I wanted to go, and I ask you again: The community abandoned project BTC because of that? They had every reason to quit because there really was a serious flaw in the security of the BTC and they did not abandon it. The "serious failure that you are talking about is not about security but about limiting or not the currency". So I say you're seim doing FUD, please stop it, just stop.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

From what you say, you can see that you were not at the beginning of the BTC, where found a serious fault in the security of the BTC and even its creator abandoned the project, and that's where I wanted to go, and I ask you again: The community abandoned project BTC because of that? They had every reason to quit because there really was a serious flaw in the security of the BTC and they did not abandon it. The "serious failure that you are talking about is not about security but about limiting or not the currency". So I say you're seim doing FUD, please stop it, just stop.

I'm not spreading fud, we're having an intellectual conversation about the coin.  If the project is to be a success, and I hope it will be, then the issues have to be confronted.

Do you have an article where I can read about the flaw in BTC code?
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

If the dev is not planning to do anything further, then we will take over the project and build apps around it. Let me know who all are interested. Dev please respond if you have bigger plans in pipeline. We don't want this great coin to just become another ethereum token.

weaselciuy

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

Dude, if you read the updates you would know.

Read the updates. Id point you where to find it but you Miauiiing like a pregnant cat is just FUD and doomsday prophetic.

Whatever will happen noone knows because this is unprecedented. 1st eth based btc so who can say. Chill, buy and hosl or leave the boat and join a more credible project like dogecoin.
LIN_CHAO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

OK, now I understand your point of view. And I share your wish regarding the future of the eBTC project. And I'm sorry I do not have the article to show you, but you can find it on the web, it may take a while, because the reason for this failure happened a few years ago.

I'm not spreading fud, we're having an intellectual conversation about the coin.  If the project is to be a success, and I hope it will be, then the issues have to be confronted.

Do you have an article where I can read about the flaw in BTC code?

OK, now I understand your point of view. And I share your wish regarding the future of the eBTC project. And I'm sorry I do not have the article to show you, but you can find it on the web, it may take a while, because the reason for this failure happened a few years ago.
Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

I'm one of those who got lucky enough to enter the project through etherdelta on 0.001 eth/ebtc and managed to sell some ebtc on 0.002 eth/ebtc. I honestly think that this project has no value at all for the time being, but hey, bitcoin also initiated with the same condition. People can all have their arguments on whether or not this project is done, but the great wall of china was not built in a week  Grin Grin.

That said, i am a HODLER right now for this token. Not much though.

In the meantime, you might all want to check HOWL token. Who knows what this HOWL token will bring you all in the future Wink.

Best of luck for my fellow HODLER.
Rico57x

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:45:46 PM

After the very beautiful day of yesterday then the very bad day of today, do you think the value of ebtc will increase again? In a few days ? Some months ?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CoinChaos

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

Isn't this just a ERC20 token with a severe flaw in the code?  I don't appreciate how it has anything more to do with BTC than SOIL coin or any other random ERC20 token but this one comes with baggage.  Don't the new "e" tokens kind of ruin the credibility of eBTC?

lol oh man the 10,000 BTC pizza guy. Nobody wants to be that guy. Cheesy
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:53:05 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 05:06:38 PM by halker2010

After the very beautiful day of yesterday then the very bad day of today, do you think the value of ebtc will increase again? In a few days ? Some months ?
Although its only speculations but the chance of ebtc rising is way possible than it crashing right now because many are coping tokens based on it and small investors holding in near future when token  be available on some bigger exchange rise of this token will happen.
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:53:45 PM

Why does everyone refer to the pizza guy like he made the worst mistake ever, he made one of the first real world trades with bitcoins, that helped bitcoin tremendously how many times do you hear about the pizza guy, and If he paid 10,000 BTC for a pizza he obviously had a shit ton more..... I'm sure he is filthy rich today and laughs every time he hears about the *The pizza guy that spent 10,000BTC on a single pizza*

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

LIN_CHAO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:03:42 PM

Why does everyone refer to the pizza guy like he made the worst mistake ever, he made one of the first real world trades with bitcoins, that helped bitcoin tremendously how many times do you hear about the pizza guy, and If he paid 10,000 BTC for a pizza he obviously had a shit ton more..... I'm sure he is filthy rich today and laughs every time he hears about the *The pizza guy that spent 10,000BTC on a single pizza*

Whoever laughs when it is mentioned about 1pizza / 10.000BTC is who sold it, and who really opened the doors of the trade to BTC was the owner of the pizzeria who believed in the bitcoin ... LOL and today surely he is rich.
xarix

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:04:18 PM

Was about to post the same,not many realise what the 10000 btc pizza guy did to Bitcoin but everyone can try to find the legendary thread,it is like a good bed time story  Cheesy
w.shadow

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

After many e-coins now there are w-coins:
wLTC
wBTC
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

I m keeping my eBTC.. a great investment for me..

LIN_CHAO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

There are two types of people in the crypto community: http://gph.is/2xYQQNe  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: