Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin so far  (Read 108993 times)
Miaaajos

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

Favourite Altcoins of mine:
Ethereum: Ethereum is best option. They are still waiting for commercial app built on Ethereum platform. Once they have a success story, Ethereum will shoot to the moon.
Litecoin: It is one of the best performing currency this year
Monero: Well, it’s privacy king and will be.
Briannass

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

I'm a big believer in Status, because they have a great community and an interesting product that can be huge in the space that they are trying to improve on. Also tenx has alot of potential.
Edsel_Miller

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

I love Ven Currency the most because of the stability of this digital currency, but not technically an alt-coin, because it does not mine out or deploy use of a block-chain. Instead, Ven is based on a basket of diversified assets with a central reserve backing, which makes it exceptionally stable. Since 2007, Ven has proven to be the most stable currency in the world - whether virtual or sovereign.
valeria isa

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

I love Stellar (formerly known as Stellar Lumens), has been 7th in terms of largest crypto market cap for a few weeks now. Like Ethereum, Stellar's blockchain is its major selling point, and it similarly incorporates smart contract protocols. However, Stellar has positioned itself to go after corporations, and not just financial service companies.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

My favourite coin so far is ethereum. The transactions are fast and cheap.
In addition, ethereum still has the MEW wallet. This makes it a very user-friendly cryptocurrency.
There are also smart contracts, token support and large companies that already use ethereum.
Therefore, and for other reasons, he is my favorite coin.
jack ryan

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

My favourite coin is TRON because it is an ambitious project launched by the Justin Sun, to create the Internet 4.0, to battle head to head with some of the biggest corporations in the world, like Google and Facebook. TRON is going to connect social media, entertainment, gaming, commerce, and more, with its decentralized system, by creating the largest, and most ambitious, ecosystem in the crypto world.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:50:21 AM

My favorite coin is Bitcoin but since this is altcoin discussion board my favorite altcoin is NEO. It has so much potential but I don't have many coins. It doesn't even give an opportunity to buy cheap. You need to buy from high price because nobody want to sell their coin.
No matter what coin is our favorite but at least we have same target which is profit. All traders come to join here with willing have profit.
For me Neo is not bad choice, its called chinese etherium and nowits gaining good marketcap and stand in top choice of altcoin.
clvchb

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

Ethereum is my favorite coin right now. It has good development plans. A good team includes a large community of users. The time will tell me that Ethereum is flying to the moon
luke liam

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

I love Ripple because the XRP, could be used as an intermediary in future cross-border partnerships. As an example, if a company paying in Japanese yen sent a payment to the U.K., Ripple's blockchain could instantly convert yen into XRP, then XRP into pounds, cutting out the financial middleman.
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:58:14 AM

Yes, my favorite coin is Ethereum now and for the future,
I also have a mainstay coin next to Ethereum, that is
NEO, VeChain, and Lisk.
I think this coin can grow quickly.
Tuyoqhh

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

I am thinking about bying UTN Universa coin now. Really like the idea of this project and what is important for me pretty sure that its a credible one.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

My favourite coin is TRON because it is an ambitious project launched by the Justin Sun, to create the Internet 4.0, to battle head to head with some of the biggest corporations in the world, like Google and Facebook. TRON is going to connect social media, entertainment, gaming, commerce, and more, with its decentralized system, by creating the largest, and most ambitious, ecosystem in the crypto world.

My favorite coin right now is Ethereum because this coin have potential and it is successful coin like Bitcoin, so i think this coin will surely become great coin because of what happening to it right now, also Ethereum is one of the altcoin that many people trust and believe because of it's being a good crypto and also it's rapidly rising value. So for me this altcoin will become more successful and continue to rise it's value and continuously growing.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

My favourite coin are IOTA, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, BITCOIN. but I love Ethereum the most because I think it will be a big coin. Since 2016, Ethereum was split into Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC). Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $2.8 billion and Ethereum (ETH) has a market capitalization of $41.4 billion, now, ETH's market capitalization is $57.2 billion, second after Bitcoin among all cryptocurrencies.
gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Yes, it is Litecoin. Sometimes called "bitcoin-Lite". Make no mistake about it, Litecoin is all about becoming the next peer-to-peer payment facilitator like bitcoin. However, it has a founder that's fully dedicated to its development, has a faster block-processing rate that keeps miners intrigued (and rewarded), has a more decentralized proof-of-work algorithm than bitcoin, and perhaps most importantly, it's implemented the SegWit (Segregated Witness) upgrade to its blockchain. This upgrade helps to vastly improve blockchain capacity, while reducing transaction settlement times and fees.
imanasshole

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

My personal favourite coin is IOTA. I think it will probably the machine economy for the upcoming internet of things. Major share bought by bosch. Also quantum computing ready and has first mover advantage on DAG technology. Very fast transactions and no fees.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I have many favourite coins out there in the market. My favourite coin list dominates ethereum, ripple, cardano, tron, stellar, IOTA, MTC, NIM, CND, EOS etc. I have held most of them for the past one year in hope of getting more profit. These coins are amazing and will increase in prices I thing.

Seward

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

Exactly Litecoin, was among the initial cryptocurrencies following bitcoin and was often referred to as ‘silver to Bitcoin’s gold.’ It was created by Charlie Lee, a MIT graduate and former Google engineer. Litecoin is based on an open source global payment network that is not controlled by any central authority and uses "scrypt" as a proof of work, which can be decoded with the help of CPUs of consumer grade. Although Litecoin is like Bitcoin in many ways, it has a faster block generation rate and hence offers a faster transaction confirmation. Other than developers, there are a growing number of merchants who accept Litecoin.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

I will go for Ethereum. In future ethereum may rule the whole world. It's not only my opinion. It's the opinion of all the users of crypto currency. People are becoming used to crypto currency. Due to it's advantage which are also in some cases superior that flat currency, people feel safe and also easy to use crypto currency.
In future the crypto currency world will undoubtedly reach to every houses of the world.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

There are a lot to observe its hard to name a favorite, it might sound crazy to say that my favorite likely does not exist yet.
We are still in an adventure a lot of coins will come out with a plan which ones will execute and keep the wheels of commerce spinning and are worth chasing are still on the horizon and I look forward to it.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

At the moment, My favorite coin is Ethereum and bitcoin. The future of these two coin is very good,
And there are also some other coins like DCT, WAVES,LTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: