Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women empowerment?  (Read 2922 times)
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:09:33 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 09:16:04 AM by mirror001

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

And also give your opinions on double standards??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

Women should not have fewer rights than men. This is wrong. I do think that women are most successful politicians. Perhaps these women have a lot of male hormones, but this is the problem of the research. Now in Saudi Arabia going to allow women to have driver's licenses. This is the last country in the world that has such gender restrictions.
mirror001 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:22:35 AM

Women should not have fewer rights than men. This is wrong. I do think that women are most successful politicians. Perhaps these women have a lot of male hormones, but this is the problem of the research. Now in Saudi Arabia going to allow women to have driver's licenses. This is the last country in the world that has such gender restrictions.
i do not agrre with you on that because may be the women at some extent are successful politicians but they can not run anything by theirselves they need men around who will be helping her setling things in that particular area or state. i think they are good in giving suggestions not the other way around. or they looks good in the houses controlling childrens and serving her husband. i think this is the best job for women " being a good and loyal house wife "
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

I am surprised to find these opinions here. Many of the altcoins presented in this community have women in the development and management teams, to mention just one argument for gender equality. I have the feeling that the "women are lesser than men" argument is only one step away if we discuss in terms of "they should stay home and cook".
However, I do think sometimes the feminist talks are fake talks people get inflammated on, and they draw attention from more important topics.

Tsuloid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

When I read the title of the thread I thought that the discussion would focus on the role of women today and the possibilities for personal improvement through study and work, with the support of personalities and institutions for Women Empowerment.

I think that the economic system that works around cryptocurrencies would facilitate the work of women with all the roles they have: mother, wife, businesswoman, etc.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

You might need to justify why you think women empowerment is a danger. Remember its not a mans world, had we involved the women in all activities from the beginning our world now will be twice a better place than it is now. Am pretty sure you need more thinking about this and you will realise your mother could had been a good and more important to society if she was allowed to drive, work and also pay the children's fee
mirror001 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

You might need to justify why you think women empowerment is a danger. Remember its not a mans world, had we involved the women in all activities from the beginning our world now will be twice a better place than it is now. Am pretty sure you need more thinking about this and you will realise your mother could had been a good and more important to society if she was allowed to drive, work and also pay the children's fee
Who said that i think the women empower is danger? i did not said that, i said the women should be in giving suggestion and they are good in politics and if a women is doing politics then of course she can drive a car and do other things but i said that there are some backword countries whi think that women empowerment could be dangerous because they are not good in having a perfect and best decision for a tough setuations. Because they get confused while giving the announcements or having a big decisions. and they think that women is a word that is used for shyness.

what do you think about it?
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Am I the only one who sees that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they talked about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

Everyone should have the same rights in the community irrespective of their gender and i mean transgenders are well, as long as you are human, you should have rights that everyone should enjoy but with these rights one must be accountable for their actions if its disgusting for man to walk around naked the same principles should be applied to all. Equality and fairness should prevail.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:42:22 PM

Am I the only one who sees that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they talked about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

Everyone should have the same rights in the community irrespective of their gender and i mean transgenders are well, as long as you are human, you should have rights that everyone should enjoy but with these rights one must be accountable for their actions if its disgusting for man to walk around naked the same principles should be applied to all. Equality and fairness should prevail.

Agree with this wholeheartedly. With the OPs personal examples being in a society where women are "confused" or "shy" is a product of society and how they were raised. Has nothing to do with the gender.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:14:52 PM

Be able to speak up and stand on your own. Equality. Women should not be ashamed and feared to fight for what is right and wrong. We should know our own rights and tolerate any discrimination with men. No one can underestimate us.

SunofGold

Activity: 113
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:25:35 PM

It is fair to treat women and men at work; respect and support human rights and non-discrimination.
 Provide health, safety, well-being for all workers - men and women.
 To promote education, professional development, and professional growth of women.
: In the field of business development, the supply chain and marketing, apply practices that promote the empowerment of women.
: Promote equality through initiatives at the local community level and through advocacy.
: To evaluate the results and inform the public about the progress in achieving gender equality
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:28:14 AM

Maybe Extremists should never be allowed to use anonymous forums and websites. There is nothing "free speech" about being careless and lacking self control. Disgraceful!!
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:34:34 AM

I don't think empowering women would lead to the destruction of the society. Maybe you just don't think that women are capable of leading the world we have now but I doubt that that's the case knowing that there are a lot of people strong enough to rule over the people and lead them to the right path. It's not going to be easy to see it but there would come a time that women would be responsible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mirror001 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Maybe Extremists should never be allowed to use anonymous forums and websites. There is nothing "free speech" about being careless and lacking self control. Disgraceful!!
how can you be stop the extremists from using the anonymous forums and how would you know about that person that he or she is an extremist? its difficult to stop anyone from thinking in their own way. but you can talk to then on those anonymous forum and convince them that everyone has equal rights to live freely in the society and no one can steal that right from them even they are women or childrens or any other person belong to that society. and we should do that in a proper way. not by scaring them by threating or not by force but by simple and polite talking and by our actions.

what do you think about that?? Undecided Undecided Undecided
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:38:25 PM

No, transsexuals are mentally unhealthy people and they, unlike women, will destroy society when all rights are granted. And women should have the opportunity to choose between work and family life.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:40:13 PM

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

Of course, not everyone thinks it is important to favor women’s empowerment. More importantly, perhaps, not everyone has the same definition of women’s empowerment. Thus, not everyone will answer this question in the same way. In my opinion, making women the masters of their own destiny, through actions that ensure their protection against discrimination as well as ensure their access to opportunities on par with everyone, is Women's empowerment. Of course this includes Economic empowerment, Social empowerment and Physical empowerment too.Woman empowerment is letting a woman do what she wants. It is not about giving a certain quota to her or promoting her even if she isn't suitable for it. It is about letting her believe that she can do what she wants and when she wants it. It is about letting her make her own decisions.
huntybunty

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

The world of crypto currency certainly seems to be dominated by men at the moment. I look forward to this changing.
AR joni

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:58:53 PM

"Women are the real architects of society.If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman."
So need woman empowerment .
bailey01

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:06:00 PM

Women Empowerment refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights.

Such as,
1. Freely live their life with a sense of self-worth, respect and dignity.
2. To make their own choices and decisions.
3. Have equal rights to participate in social, religious and public activities.
4. Have equal social status in the society.
5. Have equal rights for social and economic justice.
6. Get equal opportunity for education.
7. Get equal employment opportunity without any gender bias.
8. Get safe and comfortable working environment.

cgardner12

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:04:49 PM

Being a female in a predominately male field (engineering) I am all for Women empowerment.  However, I think it is important that we do not set back men along the way - human empowerment! Smiley.  People as equals in this world regardless of gender.

The world of crypto is clearly a male dominated area.  Looking forward  to evening out those stats!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: