Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes past $5000, what will the Chinese government do?  (Read 1556 times)
SyamSoedin

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:21:27 PM

chinese goverment will laugh because they bought a lot at the last dip and they get a lot of proft if it coming back to 5000 , guess what , chinese always win

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

i dont think that china goverment would lift up the ban on bitcoin, its a proper announcement that bitcoin will be banned on china.
even price drop or rise into $5000, nothing gonna happen except china ban the bitcoin.

They don't do anything when this happens, because they already made all the decissions and explained this publicly. They don't have power, no more. They're done with bitcoin and they will regret for this.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

Nothing they didn't so far.

Maybe cash out some of the coins they got by manipulating the market, surely they made big bucks with btc.
If all of sudden the people associated with PBOC and the Chinese government appears with new luxury cars, you might know why
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

There's only so far you can go with banning. If you ban something you still can't make it go away. They've closed down their exchanges, so there's only one more thing they could do to fight cryptocurrencies and that is making it illegal to own. It would of course make them a laughing stock and people wouldn't just throw away their coins because they suddenly became illegal and they'd have to throw it away since they can't exchange it Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

Chinese government does not care if Bitcoin goes to $5,000 or $500,000.

They just want their people to stop laundering money to buy real estate in the West, which the Western governments are urging the Chinese people to do, by offering residency visas to those who bring (launder) over $X.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

chinese goverment will laugh because they bought a lot at the last dip and they get a lot of proft if it coming back to 5000 , guess what , chinese always win
I have a similar view. I always thought Chinese price manipulations are don by some government officials. They are smart. They saw how market reacts to news and they've tested it when they issued their first bans in 2014. When the price has recovered and reached another high they knew it's the right time to hit it again and buy the dip. If I'm right they stacked up at $3000 lows and are slowly selling it now at $4000.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

Maybe the chineses bought a lot of bitcoins, and they will earn a lot of money when the price goes up again, i remember that i saw a chart last week that it said that the most trading volume in BTC were from China, so i guess that they were buying a lot of it. Anyway, i think that probably we will see $4500 tomorrow (30-09), and if we hear good news from china, then the price might go to $5k again.
chip211

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

1) Double down and ban anybody talking about Bitcoin, Litecoin in public areas. Offer rewards to anybody who reports a person talking about crypto in private discussion.

2) Organize a small collective of dodgy individuals to release a competing Bitcoin clone, and call it something like Bitcoin Credits, and attempt to take control of Bitcoin via the back door...

3) Throw everybody who visits coinmarketcap.com in jail.

5) Meet with world leaders to discuss this new form of financial terrorism and instigate a coordinated and sophisticated global response.

6) Get home at night and login to LocalBitcoins.com to buy Bitcoin...

When bitcoin reaches $ 5000 then things will continue to work out normally and there will be some tightening restrictions on BTC in their country.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:37:07 AM

$5000 seems just to be an arbitrary number.

Plus bitcoin price isn't the thing that matters here. What matters is that how many people are using bitcoin. If too many people are using bitcoin in China then i really think that there is a possibiltiy that China may try to ban bitcoin outright.

But right now, i think they're going to stay put even if bitcoin price went up significantly. They've already done a lot of damage by banning ICOs and shutting down exchanges.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:51:46 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 10:18:16 PM by MiF

1) Double down and ban anybody talking about Bitcoin, Litecoin in public areas. Offer rewards to anybody who reports a person talking about crypto in private discussion.

2) Organize a small collective of dodgy individuals to release a competing Bitcoin clone, and call it something like Bitcoin Credits, and attempt to take control of Bitcoin via the back door...

5) Meet with world leaders to discuss this new form of financial terrorism and instigate a coordinated and sophisticated global response.

China going to accept the truth that they cannot manipulate bitcoin after the series failed attempts that they have done after that, they will buy a huge percentage of bitcoin and start to hoard to recover their lost OR they will just going to declare economic war on all Asian nations that are adopting bitcoin because they are not done yet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:52:40 AM

okay i will coment what's in my opinion about six options above.

start with number one, i think this is so copious dude. that's right it make all people will be afraid and stay away from bitcoin (all about it) but i think there would occur disintegrate between people there.  so china government will not do that.

second,  if china really do that i think they should be shame after banning bitcoin then try to compete bitcoin with bad 'trick'

third,  it is what kids do.. lawyers would get so many job if china really do this.

forth,  you are forget with this number

fifth, in my point of view it is possible because so far china government do everything try to collapse bitcoin. so mark bitcoin as a new form of terrorism to world leaders attract them to against bitcoin together.

six, lol i like this Grin

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

the government doesn't care about price as much as you may think. what they are concerned about is the usage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and the new ways these things have created for illegal activities. such as the ICO scamming that has been going on or all the other altcoins that are created and scam people or even the illegal activities that are performed using the anonymous coins. these are the real concerns not the price of bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

I guess China would ban bitcoin again to cause another fall and earn more big bucks and laugh at the noobs that sold at the bottom to give them profit.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

Honestly, they will not be angry on it as we all know chinese government and China is rich when it comes to money and profit, but surely they will check these things and how will they adjust on this kind of technology. In my opinion , they will cpntinue the banning despite the upsurge that bitcoin will get for the following month. Well, we should observe on their next steps and decisions about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

I think the government will not lift a finger eventhough the price rose to $5000 or more. They have made their decisions and they will look silly if they make a sudden U-turn because just the price peak. And they don't care about their citizens as well. Its the citizens who are the victims here and might be shaking their heads already seeing the price is gaining once more. But I'm sure that they are willing in their power to once again trade outside of China. They are losing everyday in they can't do trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:47:37 AM

I think that China will take bitcoin after a while, but it will not necessarily happen when reaching the mark of 5000 dollars. It takes time for more countries to accept bitcoin and allow the population to earn money
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

The very point of concurrency is decentralization. This is a threat to the Chinese government as it may have the potential to replace the yuan. One train of though is that the ban is a sign that China is giving up on trying to regulate bitcoin and just decided to wipe out its existence instead. If this is the case then, if the value of the bitcoin continuous to rise then stricter measures will be imposed to ban it. So i would say options (1) one and (2) two.

Another train of thought is that the "ban" is how they manipulate cryptocurrencies and if that's the case then option (6) six.

However, my bet is on options (1) one and (2) two because I truly believe that cryptocurrency is a threat to them since their economy relies heavily on government intervention and thus their failure to regulate cryptocurrencies forced them to impose drastic measures to protect themselves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:22:37 AM

I think china government will not do anything besides bitcoin has already reach $5000. If china ban bitcoin maybe because they want to preserve the currency they are using and doesn't want crypto currencies enter their economy. There is also a chance tgat china will introduce their own crypto currency no one knows whats their government is planning to do
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

You are too negative to think about this, the things you just listed will never come true. Do not over-worry about things that can not happen and make traders worry about these things.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

the same thing they did when bitcoin price went to $10, or $1000 or $3000 or $4970. they will not the same things, regulating exchanges, banning altcoin ICOs that are way of scamming people and generally regulating cryptocurrencies.

all the while they will be laughing at us for talking about them nonstop instead of buying bitcoin like they have been doing.
Are you Chinese? You talk too much, gringo. How did you know that they are buying bitcoin? Any proof?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: