Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the presence of Bitcoin able to wipe out cash?  (Read 792 times)
fusanti4455

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

if to replace the possibility not because the money in each country is governed by the government of the country, while bitcoin no law, yes if the impact of money in a country will be weak against the exchange rate bitcoin, and bitcoin in the future will increasingly growing very rapidly.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

If I think so far the existence of bitcoin does not interfere with the existence of cash and will not be as easy as we think it takes further process.
In my opinion, the presence of bitcoin brings luck in developing countries that can be used as an easy transaction tool Grin
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Bitcoin will always stay a specualtions object. It will never replace cash money. Its technically to slow to handle all the transaction of a country. Its also too expensive. And last but not least, the hardcap is to low. So its totally not suitable to replace fiat money. Also its too volatile. With all these weaknesses it could not work as a currency. But in the future there will come a cryptocurrency who will handle all this. But these needs some years. Actually the mainstream do not acceppt cryptocurrencies.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Bitcoin can not replace the currency fiat. It can press it into use, but it can not completely replace it in any way. Mandatory signs of statehood are the national centralized money, the banking system through which the country's economy will function and the money will be allocated when planning the development of the country. If the state moves to calculations exclusively in bitcoin, this will mean the actual unification of the economies of all countries using bitcoin. And the volatility of the crypto currency will not allow the country's economy to develop normally, since its planning will be impossible because of the impossibility of fixing the bitcoin price firmly.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Bitcoin can never replace cash. Bitcoin as a mode of payment is really unsuitable due to the high transaction fees, low supply and the long waiting time to get confirmations. Cash is used daily by each and every person on the planet, Bitcoin can't handle that kind of load. I don't want to wait 30 minutes to get my transaction confirmed just to buy a cup of coffee.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

I don't think that at this moment and as the actual state of bitcoin it could wipe out cash or other currencies because yhe most important thing for s currency is to be stable but thats doesn't happen with bitcoin ad it is a very volatile currency.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

As it is famous today. that Bitcoin is the solution to the weakness of cash. Many people are switching from cash and using Bitcoin.
If this continues to happen then the cash will be destroyed.
what do you think about it?
will Bitcoin be replacing cash?
what if the cash impact is no longer used?
I think no, cash would not be destroyed that easily through bitcoin. Yes, it is true that bitcoin's existence made us question the presence of cash, but still, after many speculations we are still using cash even though we are bitcoin users. Bitcoin might not be a replacement bit I want to consider it as an upgrade item for cash because it makes transactions much easier.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

I agree with Theb up there.
It will be an option for now.
But the future can change after that. If they find that bitcoin is a good solution to haste every transactions and payment that had been a hassle for years then it will come in handy to make is as the alternate currency of cash.
If possible then it could be the cash-like itself.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

if each time we are going to use it so much that it will take a time when someone tells us cash we are going to ask ourselves what is that and we are going to consider the natural thing that has put thousands of trees to make those paper bills that dominates us all we will pay with the phone or an implanted chip

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

I think that this can happen only in 50 years. Cash - from them it will be difficult to tear people away.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

I think it can,but it takes some time for that.That blockchain technology is slowly adapting by governments and countries around the world. Im sure there will be a cashless society when blockchain technology is fully develop already but it takes time for that to happen.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

I think bitcoin will not replace fiat because bitcoin and fiat money is different, bitcoin is digital currency whereas fiat money is money sanctioned by a country and the money can become state symbol, many want bitcoin but not all country and people recognize bitcoin and understand how bitcoin works so that the country uses cash to transact. And this is certainly not going to be able to replace cash.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

Bitcoin is still not enough to replace fiat. Why did I say so? Because as we can see, bitcoin only became an ideal currency because it showcased some characteristics of a currency that people were looking for. But if you just look outside, almost all people are using cash to buy, pay, and receive. Even bitcoin users can mot deny the existence of cash because they also have them in their own wallets and pockets.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

I think that bitcoin can never replace cash. There are many reasons for this. If you look from the point of view of an individual, then in order to use bitcoin, you need to have a computer, a laptop or a good mobile phone, a constant connection to the Internet, to be able to use the crypto currency to pay for every little thing. I do not think that this is real, because there are a lot of people who do not want to use crypto currency for calculations in this way and will defend their right to use cash.

From the state's point of view, the use of bitcoin as the only form of settlement will mean that this state will directly link the economy of the country with the economy of other countries, and given the greater volatility of bitcoin, it will be virtually impossible.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

nope not possible. fiat money is accepted world wide and considered legal by government while bitcoin can be legal on selected countries only. i think bitcoin will be accepted and will coexist with fiat money in the future supporting each other.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

I'm a big fan of BTC, but I'm afraid I still have a long way to go before I can really replace cash and paper money. There are various reasons for that which is most obvious is the value of BTC is so high and the number of coins was limited to circulate. Although I still hope it will happen in the future someday. Cool
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

As it is famous today. that Bitcoin is the solution to the weakness of cash. Many people are switching from cash and using Bitcoin.
If this continues to happen then the cash will be destroyed.
what do you think about it?
will Bitcoin be replacing cash?
what if the cash impact is no longer used?
No its not possible to wipe out cash completely as bitcoin has only a limited supply.Also it has a major drawback that it could be only used when Internet is available.Also uneducated people would not be able to use it as they are unaware of digital transactions.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

There is a possibility that we will use btc or digital currencies in the future as money. But now, you can only use btc by converting it to your country's currency,you cannot use it directly.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

There is a possibility that we will use btc or digital currencies in the future as money. But now, you can only use btc by converting it to your country's currency,you cannot use it directly.
Well the possibility is always there and maybe there are really a big chances that bitcoin can really rise up high or maybe become more popular in the near future but I think this bitcoin cannot really wipe out cash as a form of payment system maybe it will use to gain cash but if we talk about payment system cash is the most common payment than bitcoin before bitcoin is establish cash is already there so then I believe that cash is the most common thing than btc.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:30:53 AM

I dont think that btc will eventually replace our fiat money in our country coz btc is not stable so i dont think our government will choose that for our own sake and for security purposes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: