Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48596 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:13:11 PM

I see no new campaigns on Sportyco, are you still committed to your original goal? Did you implemented the fiat gateway (that's what I remember, maybe I'm wrong)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:25:21 PM

Three part-time jobs to get to the Winter Olympics and then quit

Ski jumping has been a Winter Olympics sport since 1924, but only as a men discipline. First women’s event was held only at the 2014 Olympics after a group of fifteen competitive female ski jumpers filed a lawsuit against the Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. One of this plaintiffs was also Abby Ringquist, a 29-year-old former U.S. ski jumper, who decided to retire after her Olympic debut in 2018.

Read full blog here.

I see no new campaigns on Sportyco, are you still committed to your original goal? Did you implemented the fiat gateway (that's what I remember, maybe I'm wrong)?
Yes we are still committed to our original goal - to create a decentralized sports investment and funding platform. We need to discuss some details with our partner for FIAT gateway, but it is also part of update for which final tests are ongoing. So we hope we will be able to close the deal as soon as possible.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:42:32 PM

Yes we are still committed to our original goal - to create a decentralized sports investment and funding platform. We need to discuss some details with our partner for FIAT gateway, but it is also part of update for which final tests are ongoing. So we hope we will be able to close the deal as soon as possible.

Good news you have still focus on your original goal and working hard to bring interesting plan in coming days. I hope this platform will get big success and will get more attention from those people who want to invest in real life projects.
talkbits

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:30:26 AM

The project is pretty cool however it is old concept and there's nothing new or unique lols
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:51:59 AM

The project is pretty cool however it is old concept and there's nothing new or unique lols
Today barrier for investing in sports in pretty high. Average Joe can't afford investing. So this is something which hasn't been around yet.

SPF token got listed on Bitcratic. https://twitter.com/bitcratic/status/1072405960088526849

Olympic athletes on their own to fund their costs 

Mike Trapp has been a competitive snowboarder for most of his life. He has made his way up the rank after years of hard work, became U.S. snowboarding champion in 2011 and 2012, and completed his 7th season competing on the World Cup team. Mike also made the team USA for the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, which was one of his biggest dreams, but came with quite a hefty price tag he had to cover by himself.

Read full blog here.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

State of the Project – March 2019 Edition

danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:10:15 AM

marketcap is frightening low ,   anybody concerned about the future here?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:02:15 AM

As long as SportyCo team is working hard for the success of this platform I am not really concerned. It was caught in the bear market because of its launch at the start of bearish phase. We are already of crypto winter and SPF as token will get benefited of the fresh money as well. New investors are entering in crypto with fresh targets. SportyCo is really a big deal just need time to make come back.
jevee

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:13:38 AM

marketcap is frightening low ,   anybody concerned about the future here?

Marketcap is bad indicator of success/progress in crypto. So if the team keeps on going there is nothing to be afraid of.

Keep us updated like this. I hope crypto winter will soon be over and it will be easier to attract more people to invest and participate in crypto related projects in general.

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:59:40 AM

I think sport industry needs the blockchain technology. I hope you can make some big partnerships.
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:43:10 AM

Dear sport, you cost too much

A worried mom of three was shocked at finding out how much youth sports cost. With her husband they are pretty solid middle-class Americans, so they are able to provide extracurricular activities for their kids. But they have to say no to a lot of requests, so she can’t understand how families who are further down the economic spectrum do it.

Link to full blog here.

danielsinn

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:56:16 AM

good gawd oh mighty,  the price hit .78 January 2017, .and than this year it was  .001 January 2019!!   how NAUSEATING is that?
cryptomember

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:53:32 PM

Hey team and community. Is SPF 'dead and burried' already? I see the value has gone down to near nothing, no serious news about the project, no new exchanges, looks like the token was another ICO scam and some convinced us to get our money to go on vacation or work in other projects.

@SPF Team, please let us know if there are any plans for SPF and any chance that its value might worth something in the future because of serious development and actions, or we should lose our hopes. Please be courageous enough to speak the truth... what's lost is lost. Thank you
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:19:49 PM

sport and so not Hilo Finance in all countries, especially in Europe. All athletes are millionaires. And you still want to feed them?!

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:28:37 AM

Hey team and community. Is SPF 'dead and burried' already? I see the value has gone down to near nothing, no serious news about the project, no new exchanges, looks like the token was another ICO scam and some convinced us to get our money to go on vacation or work in other projects.

@SPF Team, please let us know if there are any plans for SPF and any chance that its value might worth something in the future because of serious development and actions, or we should lose our hopes. Please be courageous enough to speak the truth... what's lost is lost. Thank you

Hello cryptomember, welcome to Bitcointalk.
No, SportyCo is not dead. The platform was updated so now it has a wallet implemented on the website itself.
We have plans of course. Currently, we are working on the implementation of an external payment processor which will enable investments directly with a credit card. And we are always looking for new campaigns but we must say that interest in creating campaigns is lower now in a bear market then it was in the bull run.
You can read more about our future plans here: State of the Project – March 2019 Edition

sport and so not Hilo Finance in all countries, especially in Europe. All athletes are millionaires. And you still want to feed them?!

Those athletes who are millionaires don't need funding and our plan is not to invest in them.
Our targeted athletes are promising athletes who aren't really earning anything yet. But the expenses are already very high. You can read our blog which writes just about this problem: Dear sport, you cost too much

Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:02:44 AM

No, SportyCo is not dead. The platform was updated so now it has a wallet implemented on the website itself.
We have plans of course. Currently, we are working on the implementation of an external payment processor which will enable investments directly with a credit card. And we are always looking for new campaigns but we must say that interest in creating campaigns is lower now in a bear market then it was in the bull run.
You can read more about our future plans here: State of the Project – March 2019 Edition

Those athletes who are millionaires don't need funding and our plan is not to invest in them.
Our targeted athletes are promising athletes who aren't really earning anything yet. But the expenses are already very high. You can read our blog which writes just about this problem: Dear sport, you cost too much

A new wallwmet?Huh You are an erc20 token...doesnt sound like you have done anything to me. ICO scammers. Pathetic. Never should have bought this shitcoin.
jevee

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:08:54 AM

A new wallwmet?Huh You are an erc20 token...doesnt sound like you have done anything to me. ICO scammers. Pathetic. Never should have bought this shitcoin.
They said nothing about a new wallet? Just adding it in the platform.
I hope they'll wake up with the bull run.

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
danielsinn

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:29:24 PM

39k market cap?   Really.  Smiley.  This one's toast kiddies.  Just another dumb investment on my behalf I suppose
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

39k market cap?   Really.  Smiley.  This one's toast kiddies.  Just another dumb investment on my behalf I suppose

It is very painful situation who bought this token at very high price because of some big names on the board and this unique concept but still it failed to achieve its target. If dev will keep trying their best to keep this alive than it could bring revolution in sport industry.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:17:38 PM

What am I missing? This 220% spike isn't looking healthy. Maybe I am wrong...

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  

Jump to: