Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48596 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AyiSha#7

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

maybe we will find out who invest 300 eth 

but main massage is that leet people from high sport talking about sportyfi project&invest into it!

athletes + crypto people = winwin

Veri good. Alot athletes going to invest in sportyfi and later invest in young athletes. People just hav to know sportyfi (spred the word)

I agree. Very importsnt and good project. I will invest some more i think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:39:53 AM

"As I am aware that many young athletes deal with a problem of convincing potential sponsors to support them, I have decided to support #sportyfi - a project that will tackle financial problems of the young athletes and help them grow. I believe that this way of #funding can help many youngsters on their way to the top, so feel free to share this news and following web page: https://www.sportyfi.io

Peter Prevc - world champion in Ski jumping!
btckorea1337

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:28:16 AM

In Korea we have Olipmics game soon. Ski Jump also here
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:33:15 AM

SportyFi is a ICO in sports, which is also a good news for football, basketball and other sports professionals. I love sports, especially football, so I'm going to support this project.
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:37:02 AM

SPF has done a good job in the white paper, and I appreciate the team's style of doing things. I hope this block chain project will bring some really meaningful content and help to the sports industry.
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:18 AM

Roll Eyes  What exchanges are on the SPF Coin and joining the official telegram to see if you can know some of the news for the first time. To do a good job of market propaganda, and to negotiate big exchanges in a hurry to help the project itself in the long run
cryptodalailama

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:03:25 AM

I just invest ** ETH

is it good for long term HODLING?

or  will be SPF coin for daytrade?

what do you think guys - with facts please
GhostKiller55

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:45:39 AM

If I invest later with spf tokes, jus from Myethrwallet to website or I add token on my website profile?
Freenhult

Activity: 190

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

"As I am aware that many young athletes deal with a problem of convincing potential sponsors to support them, I have decided to support #sportyfi - a project that will tackle financial problems of the young athletes and help them grow. I believe that this way of #funding can help many youngsters on their way to the top, so feel free to share this news and following web page: https://www.sportyfi.io

Peter Prevc - world champion in Ski jumping!

This is very cool and I hope you can get some more great people from various sports to support you.

SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:19:49 PM

If I invest later with spf tokes, jus from Myethrwallet to website or I add token on my website profile?

Wallet will be integrated within SportyFi platfrom so you will be able to hold tokens on your profile on platform. Third party wallet won't be necessary.

CryptoCADCAM

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:26:06 PM

Spf token unlock when platform is out or edn of ico ?
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

SPF has done a good job in the white paper, and I appreciate the team's style of doing things. I hope this block chain project will bring some really meaningful content and help to the sports industry.

Got that right brother. Lets hope SportyFi becomes official sports talent seeking and "improve your sports carrer" thing Smiley Would be pretty cool especially running on Blockchain=future.
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

SPF tokens will unlock when ICO will end.

We have prepared medium blog post just for questions like this. Check it out: https://medium.com/sportyfi/youve-got-questions-we-have-answers-3a0ce9fb6bd9 .

CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:00:14 PM

We have prepared medium blog post just for questions like this. Check it out: https://medium.com/sportyfi/youve-got-questions-we-have-answers-3a0ce9fb6bd9 .

TNX for this.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:53:10 PM

And thrn i am sure exchanges will add SPF token .. and all will be able to trade.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
diomiobadass

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:03:32 PM

for all lazy noobs our there =)

What is SportyFi?
SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. More on what that means is available on our website.

Who is in the SportyFi team?
You can see our team, advisors and ambassadors on the website, complete with links to their LinkedIn profiles.

When did the SportyFi Token Crowdsale start?
On November 21, 2017.

When will the SPF Token Crowdsale end?
It will end when block no. 4,708,120 on the Ethereum blockchain is mined — we expect that to happen on December 9, 2017. More on why the date and time is not specific is available on our blog, and the countdown can always be checked on our website.

How do I participate in the Token Crowdsale?
You participate on our website. We’ve also prepared a beginner’s guide for everyone with less experience in the crypto world.

What’s the price of a SPF token?
The SPF token’s nominal price is $0.12. The ETH to SPF rate was set one day before the beginning of the crowdsale, at 2998 SPF for 1 ETH. Due to the fluctuations in ETH price during the crowdsale we’ve introduced an additional bonus for ALL presale and crowdsale participants.

I’m an athlete. How do I participate and find investors on the SportyFi platform?
The alpha version of the SportyFi platform is currently undergoing internal testing. We plan to have a beta ready at the end of this year, with the platform launching to the public in Q1 2018. A roadmap is available on our website.

What happens with unsold tokens?
All unsold tokens are burned.

Are the team and ambassador tokens locked?
Team tokens are vested for a period of one year from the end of the crowdsale — meaning team members will hold their tokens for at least a year. Ambassador and advisor tokens are not vested.

I’ve sent ETH to your address. Where can I see my tokens?
You can see them in your wallet. For the most commonly used, MyEtherWallet, we’ve prepared detailed instructions on how you can see your SPF token balance (just scroll down a bit after clicking the link).

Is there a bonus for participating in the SportyFi Token Crowdsale?
Yes. You get a 10% bonus for contributing over 100 ETH (in one transaction). There’s also a bonus that will compensate for the Ethereum price fluctuations. More on the reasons for this is explained on our blog.

Is there a bounty campaign?
There are several running and some are already finished. We recommend you check in with our team on Telegram.

When will I get my bounty or bonus tokens?
Tokens for the 10% bonus (for contributions over 100 ETH) are sent to your account immediately, together with your contributor tokens. Tokens from the additional ETH price fluctuation bonus and from bounties will be distributed within 10 days after the end of the SPF Token Crowdsale.

When will you be listed at an exchange and on which one?
We plan to have the SPF token listed on exchanges in the days after the end of the SPF Token Crowdsale. We will disclose our partner exchanges when the deals are finalized (after the crowdsale).

When can I move SPF Tokens to another wallet?
The tokens are locked till the end of the crowdsale. You will be able to move them immediately after the crowdsale ends.
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

Share this info people, we need to get more attention from community. Post it on Reddit, share it on Twitter

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:22:12 PM

for all lazy noobs our there =)

What is SportyFi?
SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. More on what that means is available on our website.

Who is in the SportyFi team?
You can see our team, advisors and ambassadors on the website, complete with links to their LinkedIn profiles.

When did the SportyFi Token Crowdsale start?
On November 21, 2017.

When will the SPF Token Crowdsale end?
It will end when block no. 4,708,120 on the Ethereum blockchain is mined — we expect that to happen on December 9, 2017. More on why the date and time is not specific is available on our blog, and the countdown can always be checked on our website.

How do I participate in the Token Crowdsale?
You participate on our website. We’ve also prepared a beginner’s guide for everyone with less experience in the crypto world.

What’s the price of a SPF token?
The SPF token’s nominal price is $0.12. The ETH to SPF rate was set one day before the beginning of the crowdsale, at 2998 SPF for 1 ETH. Due to the fluctuations in ETH price during the crowdsale we’ve introduced an additional bonus for ALL presale and crowdsale participants.

I’m an athlete. How do I participate and find investors on the SportyFi platform?
The alpha version of the SportyFi platform is currently undergoing internal testing. We plan to have a beta ready at the end of this year, with the platform launching to the public in Q1 2018. A roadmap is available on our website.

What happens with unsold tokens?
All unsold tokens are burned.

Are the team and ambassador tokens locked?
Team tokens are vested for a period of one year from the end of the crowdsale — meaning team members will hold their tokens for at least a year. Ambassador and advisor tokens are not vested.

I’ve sent ETH to your address. Where can I see my tokens?
You can see them in your wallet. For the most commonly used, MyEtherWallet, we’ve prepared detailed instructions on how you can see your SPF token balance (just scroll down a bit after clicking the link).

Is there a bonus for participating in the SportyFi Token Crowdsale?
Yes. You get a 10% bonus for contributing over 100 ETH (in one transaction). There’s also a bonus that will compensate for the Ethereum price fluctuations. More on the reasons for this is explained on our blog.

Is there a bounty campaign?
There are several running and some are already finished. We recommend you check in with our team on Telegram.

When will I get my bounty or bonus tokens?
Tokens for the 10% bonus (for contributions over 100 ETH) are sent to your account immediately, together with your contributor tokens. Tokens from the additional ETH price fluctuation bonus and from bounties will be distributed within 10 days after the end of the SPF Token Crowdsale.

When will you be listed at an exchange and on which one?
We plan to have the SPF token listed on exchanges in the days after the end of the SPF Token Crowdsale. We will disclose our partner exchanges when the deals are finalized (after the crowdsale).

When can I move SPF Tokens to another wallet?
The tokens are locked till the end of the crowdsale. You will be able to move them immediately after the crowdsale ends.

I just read that on Medium, great reading! Smiley Smiley

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:39:26 AM

$2,233,303.00  collected

nice one!

how many days till ICO ends?

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:50:01 AM

$2,233,303.00  collected

nice one!

how many days till ICO ends?

I think this token price can be real fast dubble on exchanges! 7 days out..

Other ICO that was finish 1 month ago also rise only 10% they ask on ICO... but 2-3 weeks after token come to exchanges price of token is 500% up!
So i see same can happen to sportyfi token and we investors can be real happy and founders too as sucess ico!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: