Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfury-Metabank ASIC 120 Gh/s (my intermediary services)  (Read 4846 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:50:40 AM

Because he can and maybe because there will be people that will pay that amount of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naima53 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:19:38 AM

So you are buing preorders for 2100 and selling them for 5000, only because you live in russia?
Why is that?
Because MetaBank does not send out of the country. Maybe they are afraid of corruption and harassment of officials, there is very rotten system based on bribes and personal acquaintances. Since they are a public company and not an individual person.

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:33:50 AM

OK, I'm willing to lower the price even if you order one piece is $ 4,000 and if you order 2 to 5 pcs price $ 3,800 if you are ordering from 5 to 10 pcs price of $ 3200 is final and will not be changed. The price is valid only if you come and collect in person. NO shipping. Or if you want me to keep them enabled in my house and pay you a profit from mining once a week minus my fee 7%. You just might change your mind, come and pick them up in person.

You need to understand, that MetaBank can fool me. In this case, I do not guarantee a refund. This exchanger there for about a year but I do not know anything about his honesty. They refused to make the contract, and said that it is at your own risk. But they provide a guarantee if I buy them Bitcoins, they kept me (bitcoins on my local machine). But I do not have a right to spend it. When they make the device, I'll have to send that amount Bitcoin them, in which case they will be given a device to me. It will have no effect on the court in the case of fraud. Because there is no contract with them. Russian court recognizes only the written paper contract. I can not sue the claim unit or refund at MetaBank, if they will take back my deposit but will not give me the device.

Sincerely, NaimaOnline

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:00:48 AM

Please tell us more about how you can buy a preorder keeping the coins on your machine (you will be the owner of the private key, you will use some secret sharing etc? what?).

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:28:51 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 05:41:59 PM by naima53

Instruction is invalid, the coins can be sent directly to your address (if you pay Russian payment services)

Please tell us more about how you can buy a preorder keeping the coins on your machine (you will be the owner of the private key, you will use some secret sharing etc? what?).
Please do not send BTC to this address (1at...uXv), it is just an example! I will make each of you a unique address, or a partial refund will be impossible!

0a

Paymer\WMZ for example

Next, write a letter to support: "Hello, I nayma53, I bought you 17.5 BTC, I want to use them for collateral when buying Bitfuri. It's My wallet FOR STORE THE PLEDGE is 1dgjhjhgHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUgfhjhkjh (in my computer) and I paid you a {precise amount} of the check Paymer just now". in the mail subject to specify: "Пpeдзaкaз ASIC 1ATmQsMZpwrdFN8AeEzHUwMBh3L85PguXw" The next business day they transferred this amount to the address 1dgjhjhgH.... on my computer

I mean, I just bought them Bitcoins. But informed them that it would be a pledge. When they produce their Bitfuri, they will require to give them these Bitcoins (exactly with this address). Instead, they will give me Bitfuri from a warehouse in Moscow.

Or KAMAZ laden Bitfuri (joke)  Cheesy

FCTaiChi

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 03:35:12 PM

Please be careful everyone.

I keep trying to add them to the chart, but as I look around all of their details seem strange.

Why is the first price always mentioned the $18/GH?  The actual machine cost always looks like it was added as an afterthought.
The listed power consumption says .7W/GH.  Wouldn't that be 1428 MH/W?  That would be over 1400% higher than the others in the market.  Again, difficult to find the actual spec here.
There was a warranty situation that was completely incredible.  They say that since then lawyers have gotten involved and told them this was unreasonable.  Now no protection is given to consumer.
They are taking money for preorders.
August is very soon to be putting out a miner that is so fast, cheap, and power saving.  Everything seems too good to be true.  They did have someone come in and say they've been working on it for a year already, though.

You need to understand, that MetaBank can fool me. In this case, I do not guarantee a refund. This exchanger there for about a year but I do not know anything about his honesty. They refused to make the contract, and said that it is at your own risk. But they provide a guarantee if I buy them Bitcoins, they kept me (bitcoins on my local machine). But I do not have a right to spend it. When they make the device, I'll have to send that amount Bitcoin them, in which case they will be given a device to me. It will have no effect on the court in the case of fraud. Because there is no contract with them. Russian court recognizes only the written paper contract. I can not sue the claim unit or refund at MetaBank, if they will take back my deposit but will not give me the device.

Sincerely, NaimaOnline

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:53:56 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 04:18:20 PM by naima53

That's why I created a separate topic. Prior to that topic. MetaBank has refused to sign a contract in writing. But many said that bitfuri can be trusted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209230.0
6. Пo coвeтy юpиcтoв metabank.ru нe бyдeт пpeдocтaвлять дoгoвopa, нo пpeдлaгaeтcя бoлee aдeквaтнaя aльтepнaтивa!

Bitfuri said that he is developing chips for the investor (probably "100th"). Part of the payment for the design he will take as chips.

Part of that he is willing to sell chips through the company "MetaBank"

More ... I hate to say it .. But recently in the Russian forum has a lot of new accounts (members) who after rack up 100-400 posts (mainly flooding) are trying to offer their products, sites, pyramids, in short, a scam. I created this theme first, and at once there was a few more. Look not only at the number of messages but also on the date of the registration!

I will be happy if somebody buys a ticket and fly to Russia, we will meet and talk, I will prove that I am honest and I have no intention to deceive. Cheesy

megvon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:11:20 PM

interesting hope is not another butterfly?
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 05:11:54 PM

I hope this works out for you naima, I wasn't trying to question your business.  I just think it would be good to be cautious about Bitfury at this point.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:23:30 PM

I hope this works out for you naima, I wasn't trying to question your business.  I just think it would be good to be cautious about Bitfury at this point.
Thank you! Cheesy I also write all that I think about it without secrets.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:28:30 PM

If i Buy 5 Pieces i can pick up the units in person and pay then ? Correct ?
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:08:37 PM

If i Buy 5 Pieces i can pick up the units in person and pay then ? Correct ?
No. You pay me now. I order. I'm getting. I'm sending you, or come and take away from me, a personal encounter.
This topic really sounds so much "donotunderstandablish" ?

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:22:35 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 05:39:06 PM by naima53

No more response. Topic can be closed?

Edit
If I do brazenly and offer price of USD 2,700 (two thousand seven hundred), they will be willing to come and personally pick up?
In this case, the coin will be retained by MetaBank.

OR
Or $ 3,000, but the coins will be kept by you. (yes, you personally, you will call me an address where MetaBank must be sended coins)
(minus my fee 840$=3000-2160) and "will be willing to come and personally pick up" Or pay extra for shipping

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:24:54 AM

I block topic. If you trust me and want to order, please contact in person by e-mail.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: