Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99269 times)
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:00:52 PM

I think we will see more Indonesian projects out there as this is third one appeared one after other in interval of three days. It is good sign that cryptocurrencies are spreading and getting familiar there in that zone of the world. It will create awareness about these digital currencies that is most I like.
seadk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

Is this going to be in just on country or all around the world? I'm finding it hard to grasp since countries are regulating or banning crypto. How would you go about making other countries accept cryptocurrency?

more detailed roadmap? thx

But i believed if these guys can provide a portable machine for exchange the crypto to local currency before proceed to the transaction, it will be cool since it doesnt break any regulation. But its need to be real time exchange.

Lets wait for their answer, i am also waiting for it  Cheesy
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

Where I can find that store who accept Pundi X with facility to buy sell cryptocurrency. I can buy sell any cryptocurrency or only that coin Pundi X. What is minimum funds required to keep working on this project. Is your device operational or not?
0930AM

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:03:38 PM

Hey is this a project from indonesia? If true I will help spread this project as much as possible. Good luck for the future I will wait for that moment!

Hey is this a project from indonesia? If true I will help spread this project as much as possible. Good luck for the future I will wait for that moment!

yes, this is an Indonesia project

Pundi-Pundi is an established qr payment system in Jakarta

you can find their news here: https://id.techinasia.com/pundi-pundi-raih-pendanaan-rp53-miliar
zac_cheah

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:06:00 PM

Are you going to launch this project in Indonesia / South East Asia? Very cool since the market is very big, good luck!

Yes, we have been operational in Indonesia for a year now, we started off with cashless payment, and now using cryptocurrency.
zac_cheah

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

Is this going to be in just on country or all around the world? I'm finding it hard to grasp since countries are regulating or banning crypto. How would you go about making other countries accept cryptocurrency?

Yes, it's a serious challenge the crypto community faces.

For paying using cryptocurrency the way we are doing it now is to perform an almost-real-time (or even real time) the act of selling cryptocurrency to receive local fiat and then use the fiat to buy items. This way we abide to countries which do not recognize cryptocurrency as a monetary currency, but accepts it as a virtual item (just like NBA cards or MMORPG game points). All this is done by a single swipe using our Pundi X POS device.

Unusualfacts30 what you ask is a very real challenge to us, nonetheless we believe we will thrive alongside and on the shoulders of the crypto community.
SiverSurfer

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:35:03 PM

This feels like a possible midas touch.

I don't know about other countries but in China what Alipay did to cashless was so revolutionary, a device like yours could also do the same for the crypto world.
techindo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:51:40 PM

This App available on Google play store for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hhtc.merchant

And

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hhtc.money

we are both from the state of Indonesia, I will definitely support the work of young people of Indonesia.
Qumiu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

Yes, we have been operational in Indonesia for a year now, we started off with cashless payment, and now using cryptocurrency.
Just a suggestion, you should add Discordapp as a social community, this is better and has many advantages over Telegram
zac_cheah

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:20:31 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 06:44:59 PM by zac_cheah

That is possible not any government to ban completely any cryptocurrency there are so many ways to buy/sell with modern technology. But this project has really long roadmap almost could up to 3 years to get fully functional. I also waiting to hear about their strategic partnership and pilot project.

Hi Dishku, sometimes someone can only ban something so much, and end up geting left out when others embrace it.

We have struck three strategic partnership recently:

1. NU Cash app integration. NU is an organization in Indonesia with 100 million members and NU Cash App allows its members to use the app to pay utility bills and religious donations amongst others payment utilities.

2. Bulog app integration. Bulog is one of the biggest (if not biggest) cooperation convenience stores with 25,000 shops in Indonesia, and their Bulog app allows users to buy and pay cashless. The owners of Bulog is encouraging this so that they can also track performance of each stores.

3. Warmindo partnership. We have been able to successfully roll out cashless payments in Warmindo restaurants. There are 45,000 Warmindo shops through out Indonesia and the Warmindo brand is own by the famous Indonesia conglomerate that produces the delicious Indomie (for you noodle lovers ^_^)

We want to make it clear that item 1 and 2 is not rolled out yet but agreement is in place. This is done in partnership with E2Pay. E2Pay's CEO is also our president advisor. For item 3 we have started the successful roll out of cashless at Warmindo, at current request we cannot fulfill demand but we are supporting as many Warmindo restaurants as we can. The partnership with Warmindo is to use our cashless app and the next step (soon) is to also roll out our Pundi X POS device at Warmindo locations so that users can not only pay cashless, but buy sell and pay with cryptocurrency.
zac_cheah

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:28:17 PM

Just a suggestion, you should add Discordapp as a social community, this is better and has many advantages over Telegram

Thanks Qumiu, I myself is not a frequent Discord user. Our team will look at it and hopefully we can do something in Discord.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

not open bounty dev
iam read this thread not write about bounty thread in bounty section
if open bounty, i want reseve indonesian tranlation dev
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:20:15 PM

reserved Indonesian translation, sir

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:24:13 PM

I can help this project for anything, i just thinking this project is Amazing ... Feel free to ask me i Want to join this project, please hire me as ambasador or translation and moderation

archermeehan

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

My slack username : joseekidmore
My telegram username : joseekidmore
My twitter userntme: @bryansschrupp

My ETH address : 0xE9e18Cb62C94b3DF927dD08a3f38C67dC84FB49E

Thanks
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

Looks promising, I like those projects which plan to bring more people into cryptocurrencies by facilitating buy/sell process. How many tokens are allocated for the pre sale?
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:56:38 PM

this is great, people accepting Crypto in the business is not just a way from them to learn about but build wealth. Will you also be moving beyond the POS device at some point and have a lighter version on a mobile device as well?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
zac_cheah

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:03:23 AM

Seems promising project, if you certainty able to development this platform  it will be most value project in recent time.

Thanks hoop.

With this we hope more people globally can hold bitcoin, and it will be a positive sum game for the whole bitcoin community.
zac_cheah

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

Looks promising, I like those projects which plan to bring more people into cryptocurrencies by facilitating buy/sell process. How many tokens are allocated for the pre sale?

Hi Jack,

The hard cap is 280,000 ETH.

People might ask why this hard cap, we will be producing 100,000 to 700,000 devices in three years. A good amount of collection will go to hardware production and rollout.
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:28:08 AM

This App available on Google play store for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hhtc.merchant

And

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hhtc.money

we are both from the state of Indonesia, I will definitely support the work of young people of Indonesia.

Ya, i am also checked their medium blog
https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-pundi-101-journey-to-remember-11185f4f1b79?source=linkShare-4d84b848bf59-1506561866

Currently these guys have a well prepared cashless app in Indonesia, interesting to see what will happen next  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: