Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99267 times)
indr01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:36:58 AM

This a one good project as it will turn the world of crypto. One thing is The CEO Zac Cheah are featured on Forbes,Pundi X CEO. Having featured on this prestige news can attract more investors. There are one thing i would to know that the payment scheme is only available in Indonesia and we cant really say that the payment scheme is available in different country

Yes, now we are in Indonesia and we will expand to other countries as well.

Its in our roadmap. You can check our roadmap in our website pundix.com Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:42:08 AM

Pundi X's CEO Pitching to Russian speaking friends with Anatolii Radchenko, Michael Kapilkov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIfCHBPY510

kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:54:09 AM

Prepare yourself guys!

As you can see from this picture now it's also Qtum has been implemented as a payment method! I've seen only XEM that was raised from Mr. Wang. Qtum i didn't see yet. I think it's came up today.

As everybody can see how team are working hard to make crypto currencies be accepted in the regular society.
Day by day we will be in search of that kind of stuff in future. I’m pretty sure Pundi X is going to be a Pioneer on this field. And I’m glad to be part of this project.

I'm sure and the mainsale we will have more people to come. As we are spreading the word about Pundi X and we believe in succes of them!

Yeah there's no doubt about it as the team on this project really work hard to achieve their goal and to provide the utmost services in their customers.
This project is for us so let's support it until its completion.
Yes, ICO is fair and provide with every information for the investor.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

Prepare yourself guys!

As you can see from this picture now it's also Qtum has been implemented as a payment method! I've seen only XEM that was raised from Mr. Wang. Qtum i didn't see yet. I think it's came up today.

As everybody can see how team are working hard to make crypto currencies be accepted in the regular society.
Day by day we will be in search of that kind of stuff in future. I’m pretty sure Pundi X is going to be a Pioneer on this field. And I’m glad to be part of this project.

I'm sure and the mainsale we will have more people to come. As we are spreading the word about Pundi X and we believe in succes of them!

Yeah there's no doubt about it as the team on this project really work hard to achieve their goal and to provide the utmost services in their customers.
This project is for us so let's support it until its completion.
Yes, ICO is fair and provide with every information for the investor.

yes, and we need to spread this info to the world Smiley

ICO will start in less than 17 days. SO excited!

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:51:09 AM

Pundi X POS devices are ready to be sent out to the pilot testing countries. We are all excited!

Oh my, I really want to experience this but seems my country doe snot experiencing this kind of transcactions.
And seems you have good support like Qtum and Nem.
Anyway are all from IndonesiA?
It seems it will grow more in the future, how I wish that I can experience that
adiksau0414

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:55:06 AM

This project could change the world of cryptocurrency.  Having the crytocurrencies readily available in merchant is giving the users more accessible usage of their currency.  But one thing i want to ask,  not every country is accepting this kind of payments scheme,  this maybe one of your major problem you need to resolve.  You have a very big and ambitious goal which is very good for all is users,  but i am hoping that lots of people can use your platform. Also,  about the news "Pundi X's CEO Zac Cheah featured in Forbes." this will be a very good chance to showcase the advantage of PUNDI, and were talking FORBES.

Yes, thats why we are commited to follow the regulation
For example, in Indonesia we cannot accept any currency (for example USD, BTC) except IDR, so we will let our user to sell their crypto to receive IDR and use it for payment.

We have the feature to use crypto directly to pay, but we will activate it in countries that allowed us to do it. Smiley
WOW Thats NEAT.  Now my mind is cleared about this exchange. Its like,  if one country uses their currency,  one must exchange their cryptocurrency in that currency, so you will be able to use it as payments. (with the use of your platform), is my understanding correct?  One thing more,  does it means we also pay tax because There's a transaction involved here?  As of now, cryptocurrency is free of tax (as to my knowledge,  but ive read some country put tax in it).  Thanks in advance for your answer.

indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:01:54 AM

This project could change the world of cryptocurrency.  Having the crytocurrencies readily available in merchant is giving the users more accessible usage of their currency.  But one thing i want to ask,  not every country is accepting this kind of payments scheme,  this maybe one of your major problem you need to resolve.  You have a very big and ambitious goal which is very good for all is users,  but i am hoping that lots of people can use your platform. Also,  about the news "Pundi X's CEO Zac Cheah featured in Forbes." this will be a very good chance to showcase the advantage of PUNDI, and were talking FORBES.

Yes, thats why we are commited to follow the regulation
For example, in Indonesia we cannot accept any currency (for example USD, BTC) except IDR, so we will let our user to sell their crypto to receive IDR and use it for payment.

We have the feature to use crypto directly to pay, but we will activate it in countries that allowed us to do it. Smiley
WOW Thats NEAT.  Now my mind is cleared about this exchange. Its like,  if one country uses their currency,  one must exchange their cryptocurrency in that currency, so you will be able to use it as payments. (with the use of your platform), is my understanding correct?  One thing more,  does it means we also pay tax because There's a transaction involved here?  As of now, cryptocurrency is free of tax (as to my knowledge,  but ive read some country put tax in it).  Thanks in advance for your answer.

Yes, you need to exchange crypto to local currency, and to buy things u need to use ur local currency (included tax usually)

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

Pundi X's CEO Pitching to Russian speaking friends with Anatolii Radchenko, Michael Kapilkov

Thank you Dev team for spread the projects to Russia, i was shocked saw it on telegram,
the Dev team are very serious in the business less than one month  pundi X goes to Russia
I never see something like this before on the another ICOs projects.
And for the community of pundi X from Russia they can joint in telegram channel:
Here is the Russian telegram group: https://t.me/pundix_ru
indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:29:15 AM

Thank you Dev team for spread the projects to Russia, i was shocked saw it on telegram,
the Dev team are very serious in the business less than one month  pundi X goes to Russia
I never see something like this before on the another ICOs projects.
And for the community of pundi X from Russia they can joint in telegram channel:
Here is the Russian telegram group: https://t.me/pundix_ru

Yes, we are very serious about this Smiley

Thanks for sharing our Russian Telegram group. These days the Russian group is full of discussion. Smiley

indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

Thanks to DigiX.
Today, DigiX announced partnership with Pundi X to exclusively bring gold tokens to Indonesia.

https://medium.com/@Digix/announcement-digix-partners-with-pundi-x-to-exclusively-bring-gold-tokens-to-indonesia-64d33010a696

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:23:04 AM

What makes you doubt to be in this project, the family atmosphere feels so warm dan peace. Any complaints will be directly solved. You're in trouble? Don't worry this team will help soon.

indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

Thank you Smiley

Please join our telegram group t.me/pundix so we can have a discussion there Smiley

kozak.finance

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

What is Pundi's difference between any other similar exchanges?
Is there a bounty thread?
calvaro

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:13:08 AM

This a one good project as it will turn the world of crypto. One thing is The CEO Zac Cheah are featured on Forbes,Pundi X CEO. Having featured on this prestige news can attract more investors. There are one thing i would to know that the payment scheme is only available in Indonesia and we cant really say that the payment scheme is available in different country

This is a pity that we can not develop this project for the moment outside of Indonesia. I who live in France I would have liked to have the immediate possibility of being able to make known Pundi x to the French people. Indeed they have a deep misunderstanding of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. This project would have been able to bring not only information on the cryptocurrency buying process but also a lot of simplicity in the transaction. The market here is huge because we are at the beginning and very few people have the knowledge. However, we are seeing an upward trend in interest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. If the Pundi x team wants to develop France immediately I will be honored to be your distributor for my country and represent this revolutionary concept. I can get in touch with a marketing consulting firm here in France With your permission I can talk to them about the pundi x device so that through their intermediary they can set up a communication and representation strategy to cover all the French territory. I am at your disposal and stay tuned.
indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

This is a pity that we can not develop this project for the moment outside of Indonesia. I who live in France I would have liked to have the immediate possibility of being able to make known Pundi x to the French people. Indeed they have a deep misunderstanding of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. This project would have been able to bring not only information on the cryptocurrency buying process but also a lot of simplicity in the transaction. The market here is huge because we are at the beginning and very few people have the knowledge. However, we are seeing an upward trend in interest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. If the Pundi x team wants to develop France immediately I will be honored to be your distributor for my country and represent this revolutionary concept. I can get in touch with a marketing consulting firm here in France With your permission I can talk to them about the pundi x device so that through their intermediary they can set up a communication and representation strategy to cover all the French territory. I am at your disposal and stay tuned.

Please join our France telegram group : t.me/pundix_fr

calvaro

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

Please join our France telegram group : t.me/pundix_fr

I am already in the French telegram band!
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

Is not an exchange buddy! Pundi X is something more then exchange, the x Pos device gives anybody in the world chance to spend you crypto to buy something, to pay for your electricity, to pay for your mobile, to pay in restaraunt or even for street food.

You can't use exchange for those needs. In exchange you need to convert, then send to your card sometimes with huge fees. Here is everything simple you just buying with your crypto Smiley
i-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

what are the latest news about this project?
do you have any news aby yoken distribution?
indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:41:05 AM

here is our bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216833.0;topicseen

Pundi X (https://pundix.com/) aims to bring in the next billion crypto users as it allows users to buy, sell, use cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime. Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.This will make PundiX the world’s largest decentralized, offline cryptocurrency network. It is decentralized, because the ecosystem and transaction records live on the blockchain. It is offline, because our entry point is via Point-of-Sale (POS) devices installed in physical outlets. Pundi X seeks to bring cryptocurrency to the next Billion users and help to increase the value of cryptocurrency for all users.

Effectively, PundiX will become:
1. World‘s largest offline cryptocurrency sales network by connecting existing POS devices and PundiX devices to the PundiX Platform
2. A Crypto Ecosystem builder, we allows consumers to buy food/drink with cryptocurrency and allows ICO producers to distribute their cryptocurrency to end users.
3. Your very own Crypto debit card - Pundi X card
4. An Offline Crypto exchange allowing for more liquidity in cryptocurrencies
5. A foundation and distribution channel for payment - because every credit/debit card needs the POS device to link the payment side (e.g, supports TenX, OmiseGO, etc)

indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

what are the latest news about this project?
do you have any news aby yoken distribution?

latest news from us:
https://medium.com/pundix/announcement-pundi-x-partners-with-digix-to-exclusively-bring-gold-tokens-to-indonesia-42b6b018a275

and big announcement will come soon Smiley

what do u mean by token distribution? airdrop for token holder will start on dec 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: