Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99267 times)
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

I Am from Philippines and technology here is slowly in motion that the notion of many people "they are afraid to what they dont understand". In payment method I am sure that many of filipinos are now using debit and credit card for shopping, traveling and eating in restaurant. Pundi X is something that I and we filipinos can use in any leisure that we want using its POS device it can give anyone to spend my/our cryptocurrency to buy and pay. Unlike in exchange you will need to convert it first to your country's currency which have a huge fees before you can spend it. I believe that this project will make a huge impact in the crypto-world and in ASIAN country hope that you will expand it here.!

kozak.finance

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

What is Pundi's difference between any other similar exchanges?
Is there a bounty thread?

here is our bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216833.0;topicseen

Pundi X (https://pundix.com/) aims to bring in the next billion crypto users as it allows users to buy, sell, use cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime. Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.This will make PundiX the world’s largest decentralized, offline cryptocurrency network. It is decentralized, because the ecosystem and transaction records live on the blockchain. It is offline, because our entry point is via Point-of-Sale (POS) devices installed in physical outlets. Pundi X seeks to bring cryptocurrency to the next Billion users and help to increase the value of cryptocurrency for all users.

Effectively, PundiX will become:
1. World‘s largest offline cryptocurrency sales network by connecting existing POS devices and PundiX devices to the PundiX Platform
2. A Crypto Ecosystem builder, we allows consumers to buy food/drink with cryptocurrency and allows ICO producers to distribute their cryptocurrency to end users.
3. Your very own Crypto debit card - Pundi X card
4. An Offline Crypto exchange allowing for more liquidity in cryptocurrencies
5. A foundation and distribution channel for payment - because every credit/debit card needs the POS device to link the payment side (e.g, supports TenX, OmiseGO, etc)

Thanks a lot, ill take it into consideration.
SO the main idea not only exchange but a marketpalce also. So the questions is - will real companies start using it? The first thing is crypo regulation all arowund the world. And the second - real income from usage. We have, for example, SYS coin block market, which was launched not so long ago. So far it is not so interesting for non-crypto community
indr01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

What is Pundi's difference between any other similar exchanges?
Is there a bounty thread?

here is our bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216833.0;topicseen

Pundi X (https://pundix.com/) aims to bring in the next billion crypto users as it allows users to buy, sell, use cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime. Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.This will make PundiX the world’s largest decentralized, offline cryptocurrency network. It is decentralized, because the ecosystem and transaction records live on the blockchain. It is offline, because our entry point is via Point-of-Sale (POS) devices installed in physical outlets. Pundi X seeks to bring cryptocurrency to the next Billion users and help to increase the value of cryptocurrency for all users.

Effectively, PundiX will become:
1. World‘s largest offline cryptocurrency sales network by connecting existing POS devices and PundiX devices to the PundiX Platform
2. A Crypto Ecosystem builder, we allows consumers to buy food/drink with cryptocurrency and allows ICO producers to distribute their cryptocurrency to end users.
3. Your very own Crypto debit card - Pundi X card
4. An Offline Crypto exchange allowing for more liquidity in cryptocurrencies
5. A foundation and distribution channel for payment - because every credit/debit card needs the POS device to link the payment side (e.g, supports TenX, OmiseGO, etc)

Thanks a lot, ill take it into consideration.
SO the main idea not only exchange but a marketpalce also. So the questions is - will real companies start using it? The first thing is crypo regulation all arowund the world. And the second - real income from usage. We have, for example, SYS coin block market, which was launched not so long ago. So far it is not so interesting for non-crypto community

sorry, what do u mean by real company?

Pundi X already announce a collaboration with NEM, QTUM, DigiX, and many more to come Smiley

For the devices itself, we already have a collaboration with 1 of the largest noodle shop joint in Indonesia (45,000 shops)
Is it what u mean?

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:55:41 AM

Pundi X is a very good project in the world of crypto, i real interesting the idea of Pundi ,if it come out ,will change our life.

Yes, and we are distributing our devices to pilot cities in some countries this month Smiley

indr01

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:58:12 AM

I Am from Philippines and technology here is slowly in motion that the notion of many people "they are afraid to what they dont understand". In payment method I am sure that many of filipinos are now using debit and credit card for shopping, traveling and eating in restaurant. Pundi X is something that I and we filipinos can use in any leisure that we want using its POS device it can give anyone to spend my/our cryptocurrency to buy and pay. Unlike in exchange you will need to convert it first to your country's currency which have a huge fees before you can spend it. I believe that this project will make a huge impact in the crypto-world and in ASIAN country hope that you will expand it here.!

thanks a lot for your support. Looking forward to expand to Philippines, it is in our roadmap already Smiley

Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

Hi everyone, since I join at the first time; I believe that PUNDI X make some great events. All connection people will easy by using this device of Pundi X at future. Sell and buy in many transaction after lounching at the end of ICO. Good team and many support is modals for success this project.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

Thank you Smiley

Please join our telegram group t.me/pundix so we can have a discussion there Smiley
I joined the Telegram and I advise everyone to do it! so you can discuss questions that interest us and get an instant response and talk about the project
Hapy-lucky

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:50:02 PM

I think that the constant positive news about the project, as well as the diligent work of the team - is very conducive to the positive dynamics of the bounty campaign.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:03:56 AM

Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?

Ama,ing, you gonna invest your $50.000 here in Pundi X? Great, this will be amazibg investment then.
Hoping for the great success after getting lots of investors of the project.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:15:10 AM

Cryptocy is becoming more popular and many people invest in it, and Pundi X makes cryptocy exchanges easier. I believe a lot of people will use Pundi X. I came from Vietnam, when will the project start in my country?
 Indonesia is also very close to Vietnam.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:37:59 AM

Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?

Ama,ing, you gonna invest your $50.000 here in Pundi X? Great, this will be amazibg investment then.
Hoping for the great success after getting lots of investors of the project.

you are real big investor ,you should pm dev for your question ,i think as normal there must be a special discount for you
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

Coming back after a couple of days to this thread I'm pleased to see that it has got some real traction in the last days. Rightly so!

wickedabc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:56 AM

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:11:45 PM

just reminder ICO will start 15 day left
i don't know why every project handle by colorlessk always succes, look pre-sale below very nice for first sale
because of this i am always following project manage by colorlessk

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

May be better to start from Japan? They accept Bitcoin at the state level. And they made 46% of all trading in Bitcoin

Yes we will expand to Tokyo (it is in our roadmap for 2018 Q2), but maybe it will be sooner if we decide to do the pilot there.

From the starting point we choose Indonesia since we have our payment app and channel in here and the market is very big Smiley

great ) Japan its right choice )
When you want to using your devices in Indonesia?
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:42:13 AM

I like the idea of buying like a bottle of water.  Like buong in waltermart or 7-eleven? But, are you going to have other option rather these two. One thing also, sometimes when buying or paying in 7-eleven, they are not awareness of some specific method which you need to explain to them further. Like what hapon to me when buying some small amount to convert to my Bitcoin, they are not awareness of it.  I hope that if this project started, people who will market it should have the full knowledge of it.

markkickin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:09 AM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:21:14 AM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
You can view their bounty campaign details at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216833.0
Seems bonus will be sent when ICO ends! Hope it is useful to you.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:04:09 AM

initially i underestimated this coin..after a little bit of research it is great, and also the community is receiving the concept very well

What is your reason for belittling this coin? is it because the amount of coin is not clear? maybe that's one of your answers, but not all coin like that.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:35:14 AM

Picking up from the white paper below mentioned now that is definitely a thing holding cryprocurrency back

(Today, the only thing you can buy with a cryptocurrency are other cryptocurrencies.
The vast majority of people have no involvement with this process and no interest.
Until the average user can use cryptocurrency to buy a bag of rice or a loaf of
bread, the relevancy of cryptocurrency will be restricted to a small audience)

if pundix project can solve this problem successfully to some extent it is going to be a successful project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: